Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Covok posted:

The tail makes SSJ3 less stupid looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Powerful Balding Tween

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
God Baby Vegeta looks stupid

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Baal posted:

Namtab and I made it through six episodes before stopping and each one of them was loving horrible. In two weeks we're gonna watch the next half because I am not doing all 10 in one day or in a week, I need a drat break.

Baal posted:

It was like watching an episode of Family Guy. Everyone just kept shouting mean things at each other in increasingly annoying tones and then the author avatar showed up to have a monologue for no reason whatsoever and then about 80 different rape jokes occurred and Chris Sabat was there for some reason.

You should probably not bother if you hate it this much. You sound like you're gonna have an aneurysm.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
No, I'm gonna do it.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Baal posted:

No, I'm gonna do it.

:rip: Baal: whenever the gently caress-2016

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

It looked better in the concept art. To be frank, nothing can make 80s rock hair good on a 10 year old.

Baal posted:

No, I'm gonna do it.

Nah, just stop it. FF7A is worse than actual FF7 and that's saying something.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Baal posted:

No way, Baby Vegeta is awesome. How cool everything looked is how they tricked you into liking it as a kid.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Kid Goku just looks so terrible with Super Saiyan hair in general, feels more like making him a kid was just a pure marketing strategy instead of it having any charm.

Covok posted:

Nah, just stop it. FF7A is worse than actual FF7 and that's saying something.

VII is really good though?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Momomo posted:

Kid Goku just looks so terrible with Super Saiyan hair in general, feels more like making him a kid was just a pure marketing strategy instead of it having any charm.

VII is really good though?

Gameplay-wise, I agree. Story-wise, it's ok. I'm a hipster about it, though, and underplay it for shits and giggles.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

FF9 and FF7 are the peak of the series hth

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ff9 is the closest I ever got to actually completing a final fantasy game

unless you count tactics, the true best final fantasy game

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

where does dbz fit in the zelda timeline

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I like FFX a whole lot. In other news, I'm a huge chump of highest degree.

Covok
May 27, 2013

projecthalaxy posted:

I like FFX a whole lot. In other news, I'm a huge chump of highest degree.

FFX wasn't that bad. It is one of the best comedies of its year albeit unintentionally.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

8 is the valley between two peaks.

baps

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

is 8 the one where one of your summons is a train

also I liked the wrist mounted dog launcher

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Every FF game is bad except for that one I played for 300 hours when I was 12

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Baal posted:

no God Baby Vegeta is in super

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

GT should have featured Old Man Goku, but had an individual arc where he becomes a child as a comment on nostalgia or on how everything in the world is so different now than he was a child or something.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Augus posted:

Every FF game is bad except for that one I played for 300 hours when I was 12

The same is true of animes, such as Dragon Ball or Ronin Warriors.

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.
The best Final Fantasy is Chrono Trigger.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
The two above posts are undeniably true.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I look forward to gohan getting chumped as a super saiyan god to show how powerful the new big bad is

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Manatee Cannon posted:

I look forward to gohan getting chumped as a super saiyan god to show how powerful the new big bad is

Getting chumped doesn't have to be a shameful experience if you still put your heart into it and get off a really good attack or two, even if it gets no-sold. If Gohan could at least perform as well as Vegeta vs Frieza or Piccolo vs 17 he could look his pre-pubescent brother in the eye again without shame

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.

I look forward to a return of the status quo where GOHAN IS THE STRONGEST IN THE UNIVERSE BUT STILL DOESN'T DO CRAAAAP

But he's gonna get nowhere with Piccolo. Go find Whis, Gohan. Or anyone who's at least stronger than you. Maybe hit up the old Kai and get your potential unlocked again because that somehow wore off.

In It For The Tank fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jan 17, 2016

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

In It For The Tank posted:

I look forward to a return of the status quo where GOHAN IS THE STRONGEST IN THE UNIVERSE BUT STILL DOESN'T DO CRAAAAP

But he's gonna get nowhere with Piccolo. Go find Whis, Gohan. Or anyone who's at least stronger than you. Maybe hit up the old Kai and get your potential unlocked again because that somehow wore off.

In Heroes, in the timeline where Gohan trains with Piccolo between the Cell Games and the Buu Saga, he achieves Super Saiyan 3 by the latter.

Piccolo has constantly trained people that have far more potential than him and made them ridiculously powerful warriors far beyond him (Gohan, Gotenks).

What I'm trying to say is, don't underestimate what training with Piccolo can do. He has an insane ability to bring out people's power.

That said yeah, he should probably train with Whis instead. If Vegeta kept some God power after the SSG ritual, then logically Gohan should as well, so he should be able to become a Super Saiyan Blue, with greater ease than Goku and Vegeta too.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

gohan would probably be better with whis, yea, but I actually really like the concept of having him train with piccolo again. piccolo was his first teacher, after all

also clearly he just shifted all of that latent fighting potential into graduating high school, college, getting married, having a kid, and becoming an apparently successful scholar within like six months

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Can't Piccolo sort of sense god ki too?

Ep was fun, favorite part was Vegeta punting Goku away, then casually killing Sorbet with the reflect. Glad they gave him some time to wail on Freeza too.

Covok
May 27, 2013

So, will Gohan become a Super Sayian God Super Sayian 2 Super Sayian with his rage boost?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Piccolo is a cool character and having him train with Gohan is cool. Gohan now also became cool again.
Training with Whis would probably be the fastest way to get blue hair, but maybe they want to keep Gohans unique 'transformation' stuff (which also would be cool)

All in all: Super is cool and good

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I refuse to believe.

I have had my heart broken so many times by you Gohan.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Wuxi posted:

Piccolo is a cool character and having him train with Gohan is cool. Gohan now also became cool again.
Training with Whis would probably be the fastest way to get blue hair, but maybe they want to keep Gohans unique 'transformation' stuff (which also would be cool)

All in all: Super is cool and good

I'd like Gohan to refine normal SSJ to the point where it can keep up with God Ki, if we're doing random wishlist stuff.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Neo_Crimson posted:

I'd like Gohan to refine normal SSJ to the point where it can keep up with God Ki, if we're doing random wishlist stuff.

That's what SSGSS is, though.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Burkion posted:

I refuse to believe.

I have had my heart broken so many times by you Gohan.

if we're being honest, both gohan and piccolo will get left in the dust for goku and vegeta at the end of the day. hopefully they both get to be actually cool and useful again tho; that's all I ask

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I want Legendary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Broly to fuse with Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly. Gohan can just have his potential unlocked again.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
If Piccolo's good enough to be in the tournament surely he can do something with Gohan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Aurora posted:

That's what SSGSS is, though.

I thought Super Cyan was figuring out how to combine SSG with regular SSJ?

• Locked thread