Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Encouraged by low oil prices, I'm thinking about buying a new truck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ScrubLeague posted:

*gas goes back to $4/gallon*

well gently caress, time to sell the truck. i'll just roll the truck loan into a lease for a prius, problem solved

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

kwinkles posted:

you poo before you wake up?

:xd:

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

ScrubLeague posted:

Encouraged by low oil prices, I'm thinking about leasing a new truck.

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

*Buys another hard rock cafe tshirt for the collection*

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

If you look at mine and my wife's salaries combined, we're really a 6 figgy family. Well, before taxes at least.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

The cost of living here is so low that my paycheck really goes a lot further than you would think

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I put in a request for two desk calendars from supply at work so I can take one home for my personal office

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Yeah I took the mousepad from work home because it has that gel wrist rest and I can just requisition another anyways. Its not like they ever audit any of that stuff.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I have a disciplinary meeting at work on Thursday for stealing office supplies.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
In Character: I'm sooooo loving dumb, can you even believe it. I'm such a stupid bitch

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

In Character: I'm sooooo loving dumb, can you even believe it. I'm such a stupid bitch

:agreed:

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
live
love
laugh

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Wild EEPROM posted:

live
love
laugh
export jpegs

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i'm a cancer and i give too much of a gently caress :ohdear:

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

i have cancer and i don't give a gently caress

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
on this forum? absolutely

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

i get paid with a paper check

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Cat Face Joe posted:

i get paid with a paper check

i had a direct deposit mixup one time 15 years ago and ever since i insist payroll pay me with a paper check

this affected me greatly because i live paycheck-to-paycheck and my family almost starved while we had to wait several business days for it to be resolved*

*someone i actually met at my old company

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

so true

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

mishaq posted:

i had a direct deposit mixup one time 15 years ago and ever since i insist payroll pay me with a paper check

this affected me greatly because i live paycheck-to-paycheck and my family almost starved while we had to wait several business days for it to be resolved*

I am one 500 dollar surprise bill away from financial ruin*

*63 percent of Americans, supposedly

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
dont tax the rich, you shouldnt punish success

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
just signed on to my new 5 figgy job, im goign to buy a 2006 honda accord euro ( 6 speed manual ) and think about moving out of my parent's house

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

mishaq posted:

LOL

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
do any of you nerds in this forum know how i can make a ringtone out of this? i have a google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I ride a bike to work but don't wear any kind of fancy biking equipment or even a helmet so you know it's either because I lost my license in a DUI or don't have a car

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I ride a bike to work but don't wear any kind of fancy biking equipment or even a helmet so you know it's either because I lost my license in a DUI or don't have a car

those guys look gay . stupid sexy flanders am i right???

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

what does it mean if a guy is riding a bicycle and his helmet is hanging off of teh handlebars not on his head

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

It means he's not planning on getting into an accident that day. Or possibly he is planning on it, but is waiting until it's closer to the event before putting it on.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

bobbilljim posted:

what does it mean if a guy is riding a bicycle and his helmet is hanging off of teh handlebars not on his head

his workplace requires it or the cops are whiny

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

bobbilljim posted:

heh, now im not racist op, but, heh, what it means might depend on uh, the TYPE of person riding the bike.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
Red Lobster is my idea of a big night out!

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

mishaq posted:

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

a few weeks ago this guy at work (5FFT) that i never talk to approached my desk "hey man ______ told me your good at this stuff. i have my smartphone ok and i want to use chrome to actually search for something, like google always comes up when i open this but i need to use the actual chrome search you know instead of google"

the very same 5figgy tard tried to steal a laptop from our office once. a really lovely $250 one lmao. somehow he still has his job

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Satellit3 posted:

a few weeks ago this guy at work (5FFT) that i never talk to approached my desk "hey man ______ told me your good at this stuff. i have my smartphone ok and i want to use chrome to actually search for something, like google always comes up when i open this but i need to use the actual chrome search you know instead of google"

the very same 5figgy tard tried to steal a laptop from our office once. a really lovely $250 one lmao. somehow he still has his job

sounds like a 4 figgy tard to me. also: can i come work at your office and try to steal things

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

that is exactly how he acts, yes, im pleased its so obvious

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I make 5 figures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Ooc: lol loving no-helmet dumbass guess it wont matter neway cuz your head is worthless and empty go do some monkey work lmao stupid car-less fagmo

• Locked thread