Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Still can't look at the lepers colony with it, but other than that awful app is pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Slim Pickens posted:

Still can't look at the lepers colony with it, but other than that awful app is pretty cool

? I haven't had any problems looking at Leper's Colony in the latest update.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Anyone remember that video of a guy pretending to play some insanely complex flightsim for the A-10 before at some point going "Okay, gently caress this!" and shooting down a plane he was supposed to refuel from or something?
Can't find the video for the life of me.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I don't mind browsing the forums on default Android browser, but trying to reply to a message is loving annoying as poo poo. The cursor jumps around like a spastic two year old hopped up on pixie sticks and cocaine while typing something in will just randomly stop and the last word or two disappears only to come back a few seconds later on the other side of the cursor to gently caress up everything you type.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Anyone remember that video of a guy pretending to play some insanely complex flightsim for the A-10 before at some point going "Okay, gently caress this!" and shooting down a plane he was supposed to refuel from or something?
Can't find the video for the life of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xnv79DDxRI

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
:lol:

Yep, that's the one I saved.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

This is amazing

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Don't want to necro the book thread, but I picked up Iron Coffins this week and i'm a decent way through. Pretty much confirms that WWII submarine service suuuuuuuuucked.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

the tweet embedding is pretty annoying in awful app right now, but hopefully it'll be updated soon

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I've never had a use for the app. the browser on my iphone has always been good enough to never justify a third party app.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the tweet embedding is pretty annoying in awful app right now, but hopefully it'll be updated soon

That's really more a result of nerds getting super excited and spamming twitter links everywhere because it's novel I guess

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Holy gently caress

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Mr. Nice! posted:

I've never had a use for the app. the browser on my iphone has always been good enough to never justify a third party app.

Ew, no. Try the app for a week then try to go back. Hell, I'd use it just for the dark color scheme.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

One simple trick to ending a mission early, flying gas pumpers HATE it

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
God drat I've posted that like twice and this is the first time any of you saw it?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Mike-o posted:

God drat I've posted that like twice and this is the first time any of you saw it?
Yes.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
You guys, please all suck my dick from the back. Appreciate you.

Best,
Holly Bloopers

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Man I forgot if you don't really drink coffee much don't drink strong coffee unless you're safely situated near a toilet

Especially if you're with a chick

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
proper Cuban coffee is a potentially life changing experience

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I had some strong poo poo (no pun intended) at a proper Hawaiian place. RIP my butt

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

They should just straight up put caffeine pills in every MRE, or make all of them come with the chocolate covered espresso beans. Getting a bag of those was like finding a unicorn.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Turkish and Hawaiian coffee are 100% my poo poo.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Would you guys date a girl if she was somewhat in the process of quitting cigarettes

It's like I'm all old and poo poo now and finally realized I have control of my life and can pick and choose who I date or surround myself with. Took a bit there to figure out but alas

Being old has its perks.

My back hurts and get off my lawn :corsair:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Do you enjoy kissing an ash tray?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
can't stand dating smokers. the smell is on everything.

i grew up with 95% of my family smoking and never started myself because god drat i hated it

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Anyone ever date someone with gross hosed up teeth? Always wondered what that's like.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

F is for Family is my poo poo.

"We all wanna go home Kevin. But sometimes you have to destroy an entire culture first before that's possible. And I'll tell you right now, if the Vietnamese are anything like the Koreans, they're very tough to debone."

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

In all fairness she's down to like 3 a day. That said I don't feel like surrounding myself with it. But then I fee like a douche with an ultimatum. gently caress it my life.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Do you have any idea how many times I was down to only three cigarettes a day before I finally quit?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
If she smokes she pokes.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

nwin posted:

Do you have any idea how many times I was down to only three cigarettes a day before I finally quit?

This is true.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
My wife smokes but we came to some understandings. Outside only, her car only, I won't kiss her after she's had one. I don't think she'll ever quit but as long as I don't notice it then whatever. Finding someone willing to accept that degree of separation on their smoking is probably pretty rare though. I'd be upfront about it being a deal breaker if you have to put up with it. You're going to have to really, really stress that yes, you can smell it on anything and everything she smokes on or near. People who smoke just have no comprehension of how foul it can be and how much it spreads and clings.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

nwin posted:

do you know how many times i cut to two a day before i quit

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

do you know how many times i cut to two a day before i quit

Do you know how many times I quit before I actually quit? I'm guessing around ten.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Blew over 2k on boutique guitar pedals. Peak dad achieved.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

trucked and stacked a shitload of free firewood. Burned through 2 cords already since November.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
I dropped about $300 on lumber and tools at Lowe's. I'm building a couple of workbenches for the garage. Once they're done, I'm going to try my hand at making some furniture.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Got to go to Home Depot in the morning to rent a snake, kitchen sink is clogged pretty bad.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Is it in the sink's drain or the main line? If your house has a side outlet you may be able to use a drain bladder and avoid having to snake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

bengy81 posted:

Got to go to Home Depot in the morning to rent a snake, kitchen sink is clogged pretty bad.

Shove your dick down there and jiggle it around, it should reach.

• Locked thread