Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Does Sanders have a large booger in his right nostril or is that just his nose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
bernie has practiced linking everything to his stump speech

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Tatum Girlparts posted:

"I never met a self respecting hunter that needed an AR-15 to down a deer" was a solid rear end comment from MOM I gotta admit

Since an AR-15 is less powerful than most hunting rifles, it's also disconnected from reality. That's the sort of statement that alienates gun owners.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

SirKibbles posted:

See moderators aint got no spines lol

Goddamnit.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

EugeneJ posted:

Hillary's stealing Bernie's positions again

Hillary's record on criminal justice is pretty solid: http://correctrecord.org/the-points/hillary-clinton-on-criminal-justice-reform/

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
I feel like sanders is very marginally less loud than usual. Maybe I'm just getting used to him.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

What a loving awful question

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

SirKibbles posted:

See moderators aint got no spines lol

"Moving on"

"Nah let me answer"

"Well ok"

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Logikv9 posted:

bernie has practiced linking everything to his stump speech

For the past several decades, yes.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"Bernie, minorities haven't been as supportive of you as white people, what do you have to say to that"

"Let me talk about polling"

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
candidate to candidate comparison polls in the primaries don't matter aw gently caress it

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Hillary's been against ending the penalties for weed as far as I can remember though?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

*Jeb Bush bursts onto the stage* Uhh, my name was mentioned?

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I haven't watched Bernie at the debates. Does he really just stand there and stump?

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Bernie Bernie Bernie way to totally dodge the question

Such a loving copout. so condescending.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

XK posted:

Since an AR-15 is less powerful than most hunting rifles, it's also disconnected from reality. That's the sort of statement that alienates gun owners.

Obsessive gun owners deserve to be alienated.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I wonder if people know that Senators always say "my good friend" sarcastically.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
The blacks are just, ya know, behind white people, they'll catch on!

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Yoshifan823 posted:

Might delay people enough for them to get help.

that seems wildly unlikely, since anyone who wasn't an existing gun owner is wayyyyyyyyyy more likely to just go to a shop and buy one than find someone in the classifieds to do an innerstate face-to-face sale

they'll be background checked there, but that is generally instant or takes at most 30-40 minutes

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
Google feel the Bern

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
We need a new agender in americer

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm looking forward to the next debate because hopefully MOM won't be in it

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

DEM GRAPHICS!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Logikv9 posted:

candidate to candidate comparison polls in the primaries don't matter aw gently caress it

Just let Bernie have it for the next week

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I propose a new debate rule: Every time a candidate complains about not getting a question, their next question gets bumped back 5 minutes.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Oh look, a bridge!

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
When are the commercial breaks? I got to take a tinkle

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Not a Step posted:

Hanging takes planning and a lot of effort. Looking down a barrel after downing a handle of Jack is easy

i'm only responding because i got more than one response on this:

I do not seriously advocate background checks for rope, nor do I disagree with background checks for guns. I'm making fun of the circus both parties are putting in front of me for this election in this, the post-reality era.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees get MOM rear end get emmmmmmmmmm

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Joementum posted:

I wonder if people know that Senators always say "my good friend" sarcastically.

What?? This makes me rethink all the D.C. social events I have attended.

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx

misdirectomy posted:

We need a new agender in americer

well "they" was just named word of the year by some group, so

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
somebody at nbc responsible for making a spinning ravenel bridge graphic

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/688908702280060929

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Fiction posted:

I haven't watched Bernie at the debates. Does he really just stand there and stump?

Yep. Obama wasn't the best debater in the primaries but at least he thought about his answers.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Setbacks like Freddy Grey.

And there's the real MOM

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

fishmech posted:

Obsessive gun owners deserve to be alienated.

If you're going to accept hunting rifles, decrying weaker weapons doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Also, the vast majority of gun crimes are committed with pistols.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Rollofthedice posted:

I feel like sanders is very marginally less loud than usual. Maybe I'm just getting used to him.

it's possible he's slowly dying / transcending before our very eyes

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

Joementum posted:

I think the Donald does too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

This debate is 2 hours?

• Locked thread