Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

BaurusJA posted:

PLEASE! Just 30 seconds, COME ON!

A good politician knows how to beg for something without sounding like a wheiner.

Unfortunately for all the single ladies, MOM is as good a politician as he is a husband.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Oh wow no poo poo you think trump is bad?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Martin O'Malley sounds like the "tough" version of George McFly.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

"لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله" -Martin O'Malley

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
ok that's time and we need to go back to the real candidates

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

disjoe posted:

Saudi Arabia destabilizing likely means the proliferation of more terrorism in the vein of Al Qaeda. Then you get blown up in an office building.

That may or may not be true, but it's how you turn foreign issues into domestic ones.

Eh. *Someone* gets blown up in an office building, and if America goes hands off its probably not us. And even if it is us I'm more likely to die crossing the street, so... still don't care. I'm probably just a terrible person, but I honestly have never seen why I should care about the Middle East when there are kids starving in America with no hope of an education

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

nobody deserves to watch a michael bay movie

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

FACT CHECK: Hillary didn't send a stand down order to Benghazi. She sent an execution order.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Can I finish? Can. I. Finish??

BaurusJA
Nov 13, 2015

It's cruel...it's playful... I like it
MOM getting angry. Looks legit upset at the anti-muslim rhetoric. That's points on my scorecard.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Silly Burrito posted:

Where are all these wolf attacks coming from? Does no one have animal control?

we've actually entered the part of climate change that The Day After Tomorrow was filmed about

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

MOM just straight up Allahu Ackbar'd and called Trump a fascist. :patriot:

badatom
Dec 10, 2011
O'Malley is really pathetic asking for time. He just needs to interrupt already.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Not a Step posted:

Now, as a misanthrope who doesnt mind if the Saudi's murder each other in the streets why do I care if Saudi Arabia destabilizes? I'd prefer the kids in my state have a chance at an education that makes them competitive.

Do you really want the entire Saudi peninsula becoming the next Islamic State?

Because that's how you get the next Islamic State.

This is going to sound kinda apologetic for the Saudis' horrific shitshow, but having large parts of the world having stable governments that take care of them and maintain stability isn't necessarily mutually exclusive with American children having a good education.

MOM coming out directly against Trump fascism :drat:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Well yeah Bernie those JSFs aren't going to maintenance themselves as they break!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Start at the kitchen table and see where it goes from there ;)

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

HOLY poo poo YOU CAN REPLY TO TWEETS FROM THE TWEET EMBED
:cumpolice:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Not a Step posted:

So what *are* America's interests in the Middle East? From an economic standpoint why do we even give a gently caress?

sustaining imperialism

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

Martin O'Malley sounds like the "tough" version of George McFly.

America, you're my density!

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

OAquinas posted:

Can I finish? Can. I. Finish??

Once again, another shining example of MOM being as good a politician as he is a husband.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Bill hosed up welfare something fierce. :\

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

bill and hillary talk about the economy during sex

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Not a Step posted:

Eh. *Someone* gets blown up in an office building, and if America goes hands off its probably not us. And even if it is us I'm more likely to die crossing the street, so... still don't care. I'm probably just a terrible person, but I honestly have never seen why I should care about the Middle East when there are kids starving in America with no hope of an education

You're more likely to die from lightning strikes than a terrorist attack since 9/11 iirc in the US

Skeevy Mcgee
Feb 17, 2007

MOM demands 30 seconds to talk about how he and Bill would function together in the White House.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

With each other?

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Not a Step posted:

It's almost certainly us. What do you think motivated the 9/11 terrorists? Has U.S. policy changed in any way to address those same issues?

e: but yeah if you don't care about preventing another 9/11 then I don't know what to tell you.

kittiesgomeow
Oct 13, 2008

This avatar cost on average $27.

it's the only thing that gets them off

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Start at the kitchen table and see where it goes from there ;)

Hillary convincing me we need a president with the kind of sex appeal that's going to be making all the other world leaders go gaga for America

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Gives the Clinton entitlement cuts a whole new meaning, don't it?

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
"I'm going to use him" - Hillary, about her husband Bill

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Pro tip to the media: you are not going to get the best of Hillary on questions of her relationship to Bill.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
bernie keeps saying "golden sax"

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:
I feel like Bernie was weirdly good in the foreign policy part, like that's not usually his best moments in terms of competing against Hillary.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Combed Thunderclap posted:

This is going to sound kinda apologetic for the Saudis' horrific shitshow, but having large parts of the world having stable governments that take care of them and maintain stability isn't necessarily mutually exclusive with American children having a good education.

I just want to take a couple of billion from the DoD budget for the DoE. Just a few billion, no one will even notice.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

"Baby, it's not just the deficit that's getting larger!"

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Oh poo poo a Clinton infidelity question!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
That question annoys me.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Joementum posted:

Pro tip to the media: you are not going to get the best of Hillary on questions of her relationship to Bill.

I think they know this.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Wow 3 totally's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Combed Thunderclap posted:

Hillary convincing me we need a president with the kind of sex appeal that's going to be making all the other world leaders go gaga for America

Trump for President Trump for President

He'd let you bone Ivanka if the deal's good for America!

Bill could never include that as a selling point for Hillary.

• Locked thread