Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
badatom
Dec 10, 2011
I will grudgingly say, good on Hillary for bringing up Flint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Great debate, go off yourself Chuck Todd

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Aside from MOM being a little bitch that was a good debate

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

fishmech posted:

fun fact: the fcc guy has a nice book out on how the telegraph was important to abraham lincoln's control of what was going on in the civil war:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MAH786/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?ie=UTF8&btkr=1

Know what was even more important to Lincoln's control over what was going on in the civil war?

Standardizing the North American railroad gauge.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Bad Caller posted:

Real talk why besides the fact American media overblows how awful Iran is like it did with Cuba. (It's about as bad as China and Cuba politically speaking.)

Not really a glowing endorsement of Iran, more an issue with keeping allies like Saudi Arabia.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Oh, OK, I guess it's over

Him
Oct 9, 2015
NBC = Nobody But Clinton

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Stopped watching it on TV because the audio was choppy and the video feed kept cutting out. The webservice is also lovely and none of the audio only radio feeds are functioning either.

Can we make video on the internet a campaign debate point? This is 2016, damnit NBC, how can you suck so much.

Pyzza Rouge
Jun 25, 2011

La Mano de Dios

Now for NBC's M'OM, Chuck Todd

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Jiro posted:

Still waiting for Robocops on jetpacks. :colbert:

That's next on Bernie's platform.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Winkie01 posted:

the lions, redwings, and tigers players gotta live some where

That's called Bloomfield Hills and Birmingham.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Sanders stumping when he needs to stump

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

badatom posted:

I will grudgingly say, good on Hillary for bringing up Flint.

Yea I was upset no one brought it up but good on her and Bernie doing it at the end

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Welp, gotta go to work tomorrow. Later ladies & gents, I hope we get Full Communism soon.

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

Him posted:

NBC = Nobody But Clinton

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

Not really a glowing endorsement of Iran, more an issue with keeping allies like Saudi Arabia.

Yeah that's fair, we play ball with China so we can't really say "Iran is too evil for us" when China is just as bad.

29% of all air pollution in San Francisco is from China ffs

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

blue squares posted:

THERE ARE SEVEN MINUTES LEFT YOU FUCKSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And MOM just stands at his podium, weeping

Rochallor
Apr 23, 2010

ふっっっっっっっっっっっっck
If you've seen all the Democratic debates so far, congratulations! You're officially qualified to give Bernie Sanders' stump speech.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
when's killer mike gonna show up in the spin room?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Combed Thunderclap posted:

Sanders stumping when he needs to stump

Only the man who stumps eternal can stump the trump! IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN!

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

When's Killer Mike running for public office?

Dude needs office now

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I don't think anyone did particularly well tonight, which is a big win for Hillary.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
That sure is a purple map.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

comes along bort posted:

when's killer mike gonna show up in the spin room?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

gently caress I wish I could decide between the two candidates

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

GobiasIndustries posted:

That's called Bloomfield Hills and Birmingham.

Aren't those in Ohio?

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
The rich suburbs of Detroit are in Bloomfield Hills still. Only 25 miles from downtown!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it would have been so much better yet so much less entertaining without MOM

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Rochallor posted:

If you've seen all the Democratic debates so far, congratulations! You're officially qualified to give Bernie Sanders' stump speech.

It's better in person with all the lead ups. Sawant was bomb as hell at ours.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
FACT CHECK: O'Malley's campaign has spent 75% of its donations in the 4th quarter on Wing Tuesday at Buffalo Wild Wings.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Joementum posted:

I don't think anyone did particularly well tonight, which is a big win for Hillary.

I disagree. I think both candidates were strong most of the time, which is a big win for Hillary

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Joementum posted:

Fortunately, by her own design, no one watched.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Joementum posted:

I think there were enough fuckups where everyone had a chance to look very good and get good soundbites before the primary, which is really all that matters, the winners are meaningless

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Joementum posted:

Nobody watched this election because of football and such, so considering the momentum shift towards Bernie recently its probably bad for Hillary.

Also felt like Bernie won that from the cheers although MOM did pretty good too. I think Hillary was kind of weak this go outside of foreign policy, which is her strength.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Bad Caller posted:

Yeah that's fair, we play ball with China so we can't really say "Iran is too evil for us" when China is just as bad.

29% of all air pollution in San Francisco is from China ffs

China doesn't proclaim its intent to kill all Jews in the mideast by unleashing a holocaust upon them once a week inbetween chants of 'death to America'

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Concerned Citizen posted:

FACT CHECK: O'Malley's campaign has spent 75% of its donations in the 4th quarter on Wing Tuesday at Buffalo Wild Wings.

No judgment. That Cardinals Packers game was crazy

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Concerned Citizen posted:

We rate this claim as Mostly Delicious.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Logikv9 posted:

it would have been so much better yet so much less entertaining without MOM

All debates need comic relief.

This is why Rand needs to stay on the republican main stage even if its down to him, Trump, Cruz, and Rubio

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
https://twitter.com/LarrySabato/status/688933150416834560

It was a good debate and I thought everyone was on top form (sincerely) but yeah, this

efb but I have a tweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Decent debate, not a lot of new ground covered, but the Hillary/Sanders digs at each other were interesting and Sanders actually did OK on foreign policy. Both candidates' strengths and weaknesses were showcased well.

Also goddamn I needed this because every GOP debate always gets me feeling so suicidal. :sigh:

• Locked thread