Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

is there a page for tashas jawline or dsl?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

GET MY BELT SON posted:

I think they at least got a mention, but not a separate page. Most of the individual pages are for menu items Doob posted about once that vanished forever

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Gotta sell those wings before they get freezer burn..

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

GET MY BELT SON posted:

i hope so, she's a mouthful.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

CrashCat posted:

I think they at least got a mention, but not a separate page. Most of the individual pages are for menu items Doob posted about once that vanished forever

Ask for it

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

The Twinkie Czar posted:

Added some recent pics and links to the wikia. Doobiepedia is the second google result for "doobies doghouse", trailing only his one-star Yelp page. Add a new page or write a better summary and I'll editit in.

really needs a page on Sound Monkey's complete 180 on Doobie once he found out FYAD didn't like it. This post from Triticum Guzzler would also be a necessary addition. It's legitimately one of the best things this thread has ever produced.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

youll never sustain a sicker burn than the insane + brutal carpet-borne friction from backpedalling after the worm turned on your fucker moron hotdog altriusm. your legs flailed in ever gayer circles fred flintstone style as you raced from the lego den to the computer room to let people know that your self appointed ambassadorial duties plus the time and money you spent trying to take more professional photographs of ersatz retard hotdogs were all part of your incredible joke. you cannot save face or be even remotely not gay.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
"legs flailed in ever gayer circles fred flintstone style" is such a wonderful turn of phrase

DAMN NIGGA
Aug 15, 2008

by Lowtax
im dsl kid, AMA

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

drat NIGGA posted:

im dsl kid, AMA
have you considered upgrading to Xfinity

DAMN NIGGA
Aug 15, 2008

by Lowtax

CrashCat posted:

have you considered upgrading to Xfinity

ill have to ask my dyke step-sister's black girlfriend

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Rambling Robot posted:

i feel sorry for doobie's dad (the son maker). all that work for nothing.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Berious posted:

No combos
No hotdogs
No life

RIP FrogDog

Chorman Plamp
Nov 23, 2004
I Craft War
Fun Shoe
I'm pretty sure crash cat banned himself from this thread and cried tears to get it closed starwars Betamax please ban him tia

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

carry on, my wayward doob.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Erath posted:

I'm pretty sure crash cat banned himself from this thread and cried tears to get it closed starwars Betamax please ban him tia

No, as I recall it was when some doobie-hating mod was being heavy handed, and banned (or maybe probated?) him for posting in a doobie thread. Maybe for starting the thread or being the top poster? IDK. And then CC asked if he could come back if he promised never to post in the doobie thread again. Being punished for doobie-posting broke his brain or something, and that's when he started campaigning against doobie threads.

Actually, never mind. I can find no evidence that any of this actually happened, so maybe I dreamed the whole thing. :shrug:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Crash Cat was a good poster who stared too long into the abyss.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Angela Christine posted:

No, as I recall it was when some doobie-hating mod was being heavy handed, and banned (or maybe probated?) him for posting in a doobie thread. Maybe for starting the thread or being the top poster? IDK. And then CC asked if he could come back if he promised never to post in the doobie thread again. Being punished for doobie-posting broke his brain or something, and that's when he started campaigning against doobie threads.

Actually, never mind. I can find no evidence that any of this actually happened, so maybe I dreamed the whole thing. :shrug:
I'll tell you the truth but I warn you it's boring.

It was hellthread and Ralp gave all the top posters forums cancer. It was annoying so when he offered a chance to swear off hellthread and lose the cancer I took it. I just posted in hellthread to have fun but it's apparently a stink you can't wash off. Soon after the various spinoff threads like Doobie threads were constantly being whined about in QCS so I felt I had to watch out there if I wanted to avoid being punished when someone finally got their wish. We hit a dull patch in Doob history after the posts died down after the anti-gay crusade incident so I admitted that the topic was kinda dead (because it's really loving hard to top that amazing turn of events) and I was immediately branded some sort of Frogger Judas. I never asked for any topic to be closed or banned and I don't generally think that solves anything.

Told you it was boring.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

CrashCat posted:

It was hellthread and Ralp gave all the top posters forums cancer. It was annoying so when he offered a chance to swear off hellthread and lose the cancer I took it. I just posted in hellthread to have fun but it's apparently a stink you can't wash off. Soon after the various spinoff threads like Doobie threads were constantly being whined about in QCS so I felt I had to watch out there if I wanted to avoid being punished when someone finally got their wish. We hit a dull patch in Doob history after the posts died down after the anti-gay crusade incident so I admitted that the topic was kinda dead (because it's really loving hard to top that amazing turn of events) and I was immediately branded some sort of Frogger Judas. I never asked for any topic to be closed or banned and I don't generally think that solves anything.

Told you it was boring.

lol

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

CrashCat posted:

Told you it was boring.

i just noticed theres a new doobie thread has he done anything funny since the gay thing

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Jagchosis posted:

i just noticed theres a new doobie thread has he done anything funny since the gay thing

Tried buying Krispy Kreme donuts for weekend breakfast, failed

Tried actual hot breakfast, failed

Now he wants to fix your car and/or build you a custom engine (NO COMBOS)

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

skaboomizzy posted:

Tried buying Krispy Kreme donuts for weekend breakfast, failed

Tried actual hot breakfast, failed

Now he wants to fix your car and/or build you a custom engine (NO COMBOS)

Maybe Doob should try Filipino food. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3760636

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

CrashCat posted:

The page on CrashCat is really lovely, you should delete or improve it. Not gonna register for that poo poo though

I didn't make that page, someone else registered just for that poo poo. It's not linked from the main page so it's something special you have to look for. I think there are a couple other pages like that.

Creating pages for individual goons is too obsessive even for me. I think I'll just do one page filled with the best quotes that have come out of all this.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

The Twinkie Czar posted:

Creating pages for individual goons is too obsessive even for me. I think I'll just do one page filled with the best quotes that have come out of all this.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

youll never sustain a sicker burn than the insane + brutal carpet-borne friction from backpedalling after the worm turned on your fucker moron hotdog altriusm. your legs flailed in ever gayer circles fred flintstone style as you raced from the lego den to the computer room to let people know that your self appointed ambassadorial duties plus the time and money you spent trying to take more professional photographs of ersatz retard hotdogs were all part of your incredible joke. you cannot save face or be even remotely not gay.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

SaltLick posted:

DOOBIES open for MLK get some wing special today! One day only fried chicken as well come on in

*orders are for takeout only

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Triticum Guzzler posted:

... your legs flailed in ever gayer circles fred flintstone style as you raced from the lego den to the computer room...

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Jagchosis posted:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

our breakfast venture

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
You'd think he'd repurpose the cooler to expand his drink offerings. Just imagine, ice cold sprite in the bottle!

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Pastry of the Year posted:

our breakfast venture

:lol:

So I guess breakfast at Doobz was a bust, now it's a firesale to get rid of that poo poo.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

our breakfast venture

Ahahaa thought he was just trying to sell off the actual food items like usual but he's literally pawning off the grill equipment and ingredients like a loving desperation yard sale

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

our breakfast venture

doz my neg rear end

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
i love doobe

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

our breakfast venture

Wtf

$2 for pepper gravy mix is a hell of a deal, I'd hop on that if I were in the Area. Hope Doobie takes checks :D

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

KiddieGrinder posted:

:lol:

So I guess breakfast at Doobz was a bust, now it's a firesale to get rid of that poo poo.

He's always got the fried chicken salad to fall back on:

"a sold salad" is the most Mavis Beacon phrase in the drat world

ask for it

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

ahaha at the one postage stamp sized piece of iceberg

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

GET MY BELT SON posted:

ahaha at the one postage stamp sized piece of iceberg

Son, here in 'bama we don't like them fancy hoity toity lettuce you New York City folk love so much. We like our salads FRIED boy. :bahgawd:

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

So he spent $150 on equipment and maybe $20 a week on supplies to get breakfast going and that's too much of a strain on his finances? lol Breakfast must have been terrible if he couldn't make that back in a week.

edit--> How do you even screw up breakfast? lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

our breakfast venture

Piled high

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Boinks posted:

edit--> How do you even screw up breakfast? lol

By not advertising it with a red-hot summer rap jam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
What's the red stuff under the cheese? Is it pepperoni? Did ol' doobie make a two meat salad?

• Locked thread