Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
you dick pic posters should hide your dicks behind links because some mods are cunts who probate for nws pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Hogge Wild posted:

dick pic posters

Hey, what's up?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Moon Slayer posted:

Mother of God

One day Chuck Tingle will discover the butt singularity

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

hhhat posted:

Should be way more wrinkled, half mast, bent, and smaller. And probably have scabies or something.

What I'm saying is it needs to look more accurate

The hair is all wrong for Sanders, I don't know how that would make it look more accurate

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

One day Chuck Tingle will discover the butt singularity

At which point the sheer mass of all butts will collapse onto themselves, from which no light or matter can escape, forming one massive butt blackhole. A butthole if you will.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Hogge Wild posted:

you dick pic posters should hide your dicks behind links because some mods are cunts who probate for nws pics

I feel like this should be a seuss book

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I don't know how he needs a claymore to get pounded in his butt by the very sentence he's describing the action recursively forever.

e: Go ahead and tell me it's a bastard sword or longsword I GIS'ed them all and I can't see the difference when they're all lying on a blank void with no beefcake for size context.

Krinkle has a new favorite as of 20:25 on Jan 19, 2016

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Krinkle posted:

I don't know how he needs a claymore to get pounded in his butt by the very sentence he's describing the action recursively forever.

e: Go ahead and tell me it's a bastard sword or longsword I GIS'ed them all and I can't see the difference when they're all lying on a blank void with no beefcake for size context.

Pounded in the butt by your own poor knowledge of sword nomenclature while posting about butt pounding.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Paladinus posted:

Pounded in the butt by your own poor knowledge of sword nomenclature while posting about butt pounding.

I actually think its a bit of subtle cleverness insomuch as if you're not sure which recursion of your own butt you've been pounded with, the resulting production is a 'Bastard' sword, on account of the inconclusive parentage.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I think it's a daikatana.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

A longsword is a sword that is longer than a shortsword and a mediumsword. A bastard sword is a sword that's a bit of a jerk.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

FreudianSlippers posted:

A longsword is a sword that is longer than a shortsword and a mediumsword. A bastard sword is a sword that's a bit of a jerk.

WRONG!

It was made by an unwed smith.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Moon Slayer posted:

Mother of God

We're through the looking glass here, people.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Krinkle posted:

It's an arming sword you fuckin' casual pleb

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Chuck Tingle is proof that we live in the most perfect of possible worlds

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Moon Slayer posted:

Mother of God

English is the best language :allears:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Chard posted:

Chuck Tingle is proof that we live in the most perfect of possible worlds

Bowie died.

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx

titties posted:

lol

When David Bowie was my age he released Let's Dance, which is arguably more impressive than what I've done which is play video games

When John Lennon was my age, he had been dead for four years.

yeah

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

Eschers Basement posted:

When John Lennon was my age, he had been dead for four years.

yeah

Looking at it this way, you've done better than Steve Jobs has this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq_9Tp9LNH4&hd=1

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Canemacar posted:

you should feel ashamed

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
since you made more horrible posts than Caro this year

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Canemacar posted:

Take that, Crapple spergs. :smug:

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Hogge Wild posted:

'some'

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Len posted:

Bowie died.

Bowie lives on in the hearts of everyone who can't shut up about David Bowie and how they oh my god have loved David Bowie foreeeeeveeeeeeeeeeer even though you've never heard them say the words David and Bowie in the same sentence, ever, despite knowing them for decades, not to mention the time they asked you who sang 'that song about the guy in space whose ship broke'.

No I'm not thinking of anyone in particular why do you ask?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

hhhat posted:

Should be way more wrinkled, half mast, bent, and smaller. And probably have scabies or something.

What I'm saying is it needs to look more accurate

It's disturbing that you know what Trump's dick looks like

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

PCOS Bill posted:

Bowie lives on in the hearts of everyone who can't shut up about David Bowie and how they oh my god have loved David Bowie foreeeeeveeeeeeeeeeer even though you've never heard them say the words David and Bowie in the same sentence, ever, despite knowing them for decades, not to mention the time they asked you who sang 'that song about the guy in space whose ship broke'.

No I'm not thinking of anyone in particular why do you ask?

"Ugh, these people care about a celebrity," the goon says. He leans sideways on his chair and farts a little. "As if they ever cared about this person before they died," he says to an empty room that will never know the presence of another member of the desired sex outside of an exchange of currency.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ryonguy posted:

"Ugh, these people care about a celebrity," the goon says. He leans sideways on his chair and farts a little. "As if they ever cared about this person before they died," he says to an empty room that will never know the presence of another member of the desired sex outside of an exchange of currency.

Quit projecting.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Len posted:

Bowie died.

But he existed.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Bowie can never die. His consciousnesses simply merged with the Bowienet.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

ryonguy posted:

All of the people pretending to be devastated by celebrity death are getting pity laid 24/7

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
The 70's had some interesting outlooks on style.

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
"And farts a little" lmao

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

What's weird about the 70s is how permissive everyone was about others being weird. Like you get this guy:

saying he's the new Black Moses and folks are just like "you do your thing man" with nary and eyebrow raised.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Everyone was far too stoned to be bothered.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Did you not read the Constitution? You have the right to bear arms.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

French postcard, ca. 1900. Caption: "Ah! Momma. Let’s Get It While It’s Hot".
from here:
http://19thc-artworldwide.org/spring15/garval-on-visions-of-pork-production-past-and-future-french-belle-epoque-postcards

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride

PCOS Bill posted:

Did you not read the Constitution? You have the right to bear arms.

Only as part of a well regulated maulitia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Pigs bite. That woman would have her chimichanga chomped right off.

• Locked thread