Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

no dogs no more cause gently caress i'm poor. my arms are sore and done plum give out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3bgm4zB.gif[/img

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jan 19, 2016

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I've seen things y'all wouldn't believe. Doob dogs on fire hot off the grill. I watched fries pile high in the dark near the 7-up cake. All those moments'll be lost in time...like wings in the freezer...time to...close...

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

a starwar betamax posted:

somebody rehoast the raps on soundcloud or whatever

OK

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Kakarot posted:

He had a good run. Is time to crowd fund a new venue!!!

His new pitch can be all about how he was living the dream and was forced out of business by a heartless landlord.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Even in death, we are Doobie Dogs

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Clochette posted:

but the business was booming, why abandon a booming business?

:rip: Christmas for that goons kids

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
corpses PILED HIGH...

get them dry or au jus (wet)

KIDS!!!!... MENU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
saw some kids being dragged to the funeral home, kept looking over at doobies

LET THE KIDS DIE WHERE THEY WANT

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Clochette posted:

the clock repair man the auto repair man the sewer man the dog man hes doin whatever man

floor pizza

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
wait he was renting his space and installed a vent hood

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Madcosby posted:

he spent many $k dollars on that hood maybe he will get that money back out

lol

like he even considered it or thought that far ahead

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

and now GBS 1.0 can finally return

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Clochette posted:

Lol all he has to do is sue his landlord for the funds to move/whatever he spent fixing up the place. What a dumbass.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

tomstuart posted:

he spent many $k dollars on that hood maybe he will get that money back out

lol

like he even considered it or thought that far ahead

lol and the bathroom

hold on

he was renting and did the renovations himself

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Doobie if business is booming you can get a business loan. Show them your facebook likes.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

By business is booming I assume that doobs means he sells food to a bunch of people during the day and not taking into account bills or costs or anything like that

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

From that diner, and from that oil change garage, I fled aghast. The storm was still abroad in all its wrath as I found myself crossing the old highway to the Shell station. Suddenly there shot along the path a wild light, and I turned to see whence a gleam so unusual could have issued; for the cramped dog house and its shadows were alone behind me. The radiance was that of the full, setting, and neon-green relish moon, which now shone vividly through that once barely-discernible fissure, of which I have before spoken as extending from the roof of the bunker-building, in a zigzag direction, to the base. While I gazed, this fissure rapidly widened — there came a fierce breath of the whirlwind — the entire orb of the satellite burst at once upon my sight — my brain reeled as I saw the poorly-constructed walls rushing asunder — there was a long tumultuous shouting sound like the voice of a thousand Bama fans — and the deep and dank tarn at my feet closed sullenly and silently over the fragments of the “House of Doobie.”

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Boinks posted:

Lol all he has to do is sue his landlord for the funds to move/whatever he spent fixing up the place. What a dumbass.

Doobie is a very passive person, it was probably a frogger who called him and said he could no longer have the building so now Doobie is packing up and the building will sit empty while he drives by every day and wonders when the parking lot will be put in.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Boinks posted:

I would stay at the terrifying Economy Inn, just up the road from the Dog House, in order to see Doobie's hilarious day in court

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Madcosby posted:

lol and the bathroom

hold on

he was renting and did the renovations himself
Yep, the place was a hole, he even redid walls and poo poo and posted pics throughout, he basically made the place himself aside from maybe the bunker style windows

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/cJ4b2Ce.jpg :nws:

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I've seen things y'all wouldn't believe. Doob dogs on fire hot off the grill. I watched fries pile high in the dark near the 7-up cake. All those moments'll be lost in time...like wings in the freezer...time to...close...

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
so he had a commercial lease

even if it was renewed only for a year

he opened in october, and closed off october, so he had a lease, right?

and then he got informed of his lease runnning out and is closing his shop by the end of the month of January

lol

that post wasn't for doobie's customers, it was for us

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Pastry of the Year posted:

I would stay at the terrifying Economy Inn, just up the road from the Dog House, in order to see Doobie's hilarious day in court

There is pretty much no way staying there doesn't end up with your naked corpse being fed to pigs

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pastry of the Year posted:

Jesus that's grim.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Oh no looks like west alabama automotive repair is closing too :ohdear: :

Thanks Judy. I'm probably going to search for employment. My shop is still to new to support its self. It will be going to at the end of the month. Unless I get an influx of business from now til then

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i dont know how they do things in Reform, but if you sign a commercial lease and end it early, the owners have to buy the remaining lease out and pay missing revenue for the months you extend it. oh, and of course, the renter chooses to agree to the deal or not

doobie is full of poo poo

like his food

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Madcosby posted:

That's normal. It's why you usually negotiate long leases with options to extend.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Madcosby posted:

and then he got informed of his lease runnning out and is closing his shop by the end of the month of January

lol

I'm thinking it was a monthly cash in hand deal but I guess it's possible he had a lease if he's way more organized than we gave him credit for.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Madcosby posted:

lol

The oldest pic on his FB right now of building the place was 10/27/13:

So yeah I guess October was probably when he started the lease

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

New Enterprises for the Doobster:

Pet Grooming
Grifting
Sewer Turtle Vendor
Hydrogeologist
Contractor in Syria
SA Moderator

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Chill la Chill posted:

Oh no looks like west alabama automotive repair is closing too :ohdear: :

Thanks Judy. I'm probably going to search for employment. My shop is still to new to support its self. It will be going to at the end of the month. Unless I get an influx of business from now til then
loving hell, guilt tripping the townspeople even to his very last breath

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
10 bottles of 5w30 $20........... need to get them gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
How much do you think Doobie would sell the life rights to his and tasha's story for?

• Locked thread