Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Black lady hackers attacking my Yelp reviews.. I watched cola onions glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like hot dogs in rain... Time to close. god bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

god bles indeed

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Microwaves Mom posted:

We can't anymore though, I wouldn't be surprised if Croberts had something to do with the buyout.

Doobie will resurrect like a phoenix from the ashes, selling the most amazing hot dogs you will ever see. Well, JPGs of them anyway. Pay him $800 for a hotdog now.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Doobie's Dog House Diner was too surreal for this world

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Have we got all the best doobie jepegs in here yet?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I still think my favorite thing about Doobies is his Rap inexplicably calling out SWBM who I don't think even posted in the thread that much

god bles.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Captain Yossarian posted:

I still think my favorite thing about Doobies is his Rap inexplicably calling out SWBM who I don't think even posted in the thread that much

god bles.

I'm befuddled by that to this day honestly.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

a starwar betamax posted:

I'm befuddled by that to this day honestly.
doobs knew

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Doobie's dogs found!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/alabama-hot-dog-threat_us_568e7845e4b0cad15e63915e

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Blazing Ownager posted:

Doobie will resurrect like a phoenix from the ashes, selling the most amazing hot dogs you will ever see. Well, JPGs of them anyway. Pay him $800 for a hotdog now.

They weren't even like jpegs / screenshots. They were pictures of hot dogs on the computer taken from his phone cause he didn't know how to screenshot LOL. I almost completely forgot about that.

Representation of an doobie dog. IT needs angel wings now though.
:rip:

E:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3571910&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1
Original thread of shame.

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Jan 20, 2016

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

SWBM I know you're thinking of closing it down but hold up! We should at least keep the thread open until the dog house itself closes down. And that's scheduled for the end of the week!

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

Captain Yossarian posted:

god bles.
As I recall, they took a particular shine to SWBM because he claimed to live near Reform and said he had been to the doghouse. They also really seemed to be taken with the chili dog blowjob pic, referencing it several times on both FB and in rap songs.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
Did anyone save his Halloween rap?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
these are the times that try men's souls

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Pastry of the Year posted:

It's not over 'til the end of the week, at the very least.

This would be an ideal time to reboot my unlaunched shirt design: https://teespring.com/thedoobiestmaximas

Would unironically wear this

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

nope the car show pics are missing and where is sammy

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

this is high art

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Pastry of the Year posted:

It's not over 'til the end of the week, at the very least.

This would be an ideal time to reboot my unlaunched shirt design: https://teespring.com/thedoobiestmaximas

So how do we order these?

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Doobie's dogs everyone. The right dogs... for closure.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Also congrats on your clean bill of mental health y'all

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Chill la Chill posted:

So how do we order these?
I think you have to get like ten people to commit to order before it will reactivate

i still have that lovely meme shirt that i cranked out over a lunch break, too chicken to wear it in public though

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Jesus Christ lol

Also my previous favorite piece of Doob art:

:rip: in peace oobie's og Hous

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

Alabama Hot Dog Threat is the name of my new band

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
someone post the doobie wang picture while people are reposting pictures

i havent seen that since one of the original doobie threads

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

:patriot:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol tasha is deleting any negative comments on the closing announcement

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Used to play pretend, used to play pretend money

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

God I wish I was good at video editing because this is just begging to get the doob treatment

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

bradzilla posted:

lol tasha is deleting any negative comments on the closing announcement
Why even bother? Damaging the reputation they're not even going to use anymore? Is she secretly hoping to throw us bad froggers off the trail by ignoring every plea to relocate and then quietly opening somewhere completely different? And how would that even work since their business was founded on guilt tripping the townspeople? :tinfoil:

Haha who am I kidding she's obviously just being an rear end

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
If they do relocate and start Claude's Chili Hole or whatever new business, how will find and engage them?

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Last Buffalo posted:

If they do relocate and start Claude's Chili Hole or whatever new business, how will find and engage them?

Soundmonkey will handle the kickstarter for them, and post all about it here of course.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Last Buffalo posted:

If they did learn any lesson, it would be to not promote on Facebook.

So I am guessing just look on Facebook, because they are incapable of learning

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
All around me are familiar hot dogs, worn out grease traps, worn out grease traps...

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
In the last 2 months I've changed jobs, offices, roommates...

And now Doobie's doesn't exist anymore?

I don't think I can take this level of change.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

CrashCat posted:

If they did learn any lesson, it would be to not promote on Facebook.

So I am guessing just look on Facebook, because they are incapable of learning

theyre both innocent of deep thought and i can respect that

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

PERFECT

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Last Buffalo posted:

are you really implying that this is all a big ruse by doob to relocate under a new name to avoid the bad froggers?

lmao

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

bradzilla posted:

are you really implying that this is all a big ruse by doob to relocate under a new name to avoid the bad froggers?

lmao
if it was they would immediately gently caress it up anyway, so I give it about 50/50

also they crave the attention but they're clearly not quite sane so I can't rule anything out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

• Locked thread