Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
guys ive been working massive amounts. Whats happened in the last 1000 posts please PLEASE. I need to know the doob saga and cant read right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Jst0rm posted:

guys ive been working massive amounts. Whats happened in the last 1000 posts please PLEASE. I need to know the doob saga and cant read right now.

Doobie won.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
Doobie won close the fourms

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Jst0rm posted:

necroid
May 14, 2009

Manifest posted:

THIS IS THE END

MY ONLY FRIEND

THE END

lmao its been a while doobiethread, had to find out from the star citizen thrrad

g
od bless

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Berious posted:

I would wear that shirt with so much pride. Can't believe I missed a special shirt special
it looks like they don't even have that shade of green anymore: https://teespring.com/badfrogger

also that wikihow art is awesome but it made me turn thumbnails on in the app :saddowns:

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
Let the frog dogs hit the floor

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice
Guys ... I just had a thought, what if Doobie's facebook and twitter accounts were hacked by a certain you know who trying to ruin his business ?? Can someone near by go and check please!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

zoink2000 posted:

Guys ... I just had a thought, what if Doobie's facebook and twitter accounts were hacked by a certain you know who trying to ruin his business ?? Can someone near by go and check please!

I didn't see any grape soda or fried chicken so i don't think that was the case.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

zoink2000 posted:

dude everyone in town replied on his post, if it was a fake we'd know by now

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

OH MY GOD

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Start a kickstarter to buy the property for doobie. Or a doobie movie.

Bacontotem fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jan 21, 2016

Jalumibnkrayal
Apr 16, 2008

Ramrod XTreme
We can be confident that whatever venture Doobie moves on to next, he'll intricately nickel and dime his customers over every option and in exhausting detail.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

magnifique

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Shoulda called the thread 'The Froggers Strike Back'. Would give us hope for Return of the Dogs :smith:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

i have 3- 21/2 dozon trays left

gravy make a gallon. but it has small amount reciepe on bag

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lol of course the gravy isn't his own recipe

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:five:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I would have liked to see Gordon Ramsay visit the Doobie Diner and throw all of his prepackaged poo poo on the floor and make Doobie clean it up while he cries. :ramsay:

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Nothing is save for the cola onions. Not to be Gordon Ramsay here since in reform options are limited, he's probably ok if he does it alright and noone else sells it. The wings are an example of almost-fresh.

In Canada they sell it as a pound of wings (usually ten micro wings with fries) for like $10-13 CAD.

In Reform, where you'd think fresh chickens would be everywhere, uh, no one cares. Tbh he is probably just dismayed that his original plan didn't pan out. However you gently caress up having a grill and collecting money.

I am sad that my $10 subscription to Doob LaffTv is running out but we funded a pretty good run.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

vyst posted:

Lol of course the gravy isn't his own recipe

nothing says down home southern cooking like a gallon bag of powdered instant gravy

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

nothing says down home southern cooking like a gallon bag of powdered instant gravy

What the hell is even in instant gravy? Bullion and flour and... Pidgeon poo poo?

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
Who the ever loving gently caress is buying a half-used bag of gravy and old eggs at market prices off of a facebook page? If you had a friend or a church acquaintance that was losing (*cough* abandoning *cough*) their business, would you want to stop by and awkwardly purchase some used food from their ruined venture.

"So, any plans for the future?"

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

:golfclap:

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Last Buffalo posted:

Who the ever loving gently caress is buying a half-used bag of gravy and old eggs at market prices off of a facebook page?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform,_Alabama

quote:

About 26.3% of families and 30.0% of the population were below the poverty line
:smith:

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
gravy make a GALLON

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
doobie said his sewer supervisor told him him the dog house would fail right? alabama nostradamus exists

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Melmac posted:

i have 3- 21/2 dozon trays left
maybe the real reason the landlord kicked him out is Doobie Math

is it 3? 21? 2 and a half? 21 and two dozen besides? Negative 18 divided by two? who the gently caress can tell

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

seriously want dem eggs

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

SaltLick posted:

seriously want dem eggs

Nothing more refreshing than an ice cold egg tray.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Chomp8645 posted:

Nothing more refreshing than an ice cold egg tray.

cant go wrong with 3-21/2 dozen man

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
^
I think you mean "dozon"

And what the hell is the picture of on his Yelp profile picture? I can't figure it out.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

I kept waiting for somebody to do this.
But nobody did.

I apologize for the quality. i did it in paint. it is the best i cared to do.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Doobie sucks

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
I bet doob never paid 1 tax on his busienssS.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Jst0rm posted:

I bet doob never paid 1 tax on his busienssS.
of course not, he paid 3- 21/2 dozon tax

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Holy poo poo how did I miss this.

Fuckin Mr "Pinto bean with a half onion special" Wade

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

a starwar betamax posted:

If you wouldnt hoover that entire breakfast menu down there is something wrong with your nogging

what happened to ur av dude

your av ruled

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Doobie is my cousin lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I don't even know why you'd go somewhere and order pinto beans

• Locked thread