Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Laying in bed with your best friend in a non sexual way with your heads propped up on pillows and your arms resting on your gut to aim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Laying in bed with your best friend in a non sexual way with your heads propped up on pillows and your arms resting on your gut to aim

Lol

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

its all over once your hands brush together

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

trying to jack off posted:

inviting a friend over to play point blank then patting the empty spot next to you in bed

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Black Baby Goku posted:

I just imagined explaining why I'm getting a second CRT for the bedroom and why her Samsung HDTV has to go in the basement lol as I casually unpack a guncon and drape the cord over the bedframe

*dumps contents of box onto bed* honey look *gets into bed* i know you really liked watching orange is the new black or whatever while you were going to sleep *slots stock into the back of the silent scope light rifle* but this is really important to me *twists in optional barrel to the front of the gun* it's a dream i've had since i was a boy *attaches plastic scope, closes one eye and peers through the scope with the other* and i need you to support me

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

absolutely anything posted:

*dumps contents of box onto bed* honey look *gets into bed* i know you really liked watching orange is the new black or whatever while you were going to sleep *slots stock into the back of the silent scope light rifle* but this is really important to me *twists in optional barrel to the front of the gun* it's a dream i've had since i was a boy *attaches plastic scope, closes one eye and peers through the scope with the other* and i need you to support me

Lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

SM64Guy posted:

its all over once your hands brush together

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

only your heads and arms are visible as you get under the covers for some warm winter gaming with your bro, the epic sounds of the playstation boot screen fills the room

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Using your beer gut to rest your wiimotes during cutscenes ftw.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Listen, babe. This TV is totally retro. You know how much you love retro.., well no, we won't be booking cable into it because the cable port is busted. Yeah the other ports sure but that's for ps2 and nes and snes and Saturn.., you know this. Oh the 5 different plastic guns? Yeah they will be hanging over the edge of the bed like an afghan blanket now. Hey what's the suitcase for? Where are you going? But your mom lives in Delaware.... Babe? Babe. [Sound of psx booting up]

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

only your heads and arms are visible as you get under the covers for some warm winter gaming with your bro, the epic sounds of the playstation boot screen fills the room

Lmfao but also this would be cool

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Empty tall boy beer cans litter the bed and two passed out grown men with controller cords all over them rest softly, having gamed all day

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Empty tall boy beer cans litter the bed and two passed out grown men with controller cords all over them rest softly, having gamed all day

Wonderful

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The girlfriend has to sleep on the couch tonight, the boys are coming over to game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

building a gun rack for your collection of light guns then mounting it above your bedhead

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

building a gun rack for your collection of light guns then mounting it above your bedhead

The Wayne's world scene but I'm the girlfriend and she is Wayne and the gunrack says Namco on it

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
yeah honey there's no cable hookup but check this out *emerges from behind the tv smiling and holding an odd looking cord* s-video

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

absolutely anything posted:

yeah honey there's no cable hookup but check this out *emerges from behind the tv smiling and holding an odd looking cord* s-video

Lmfao yes

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

Listen, babe. This TV is totally retro. You know how much you love retro.., well no, we won't be booking cable into it because the cable port is busted. Yeah the other ports sure but that's for ps2 and nes and snes and Saturn.., you know this. Oh the 5 different plastic guns? Yeah they will be hanging over the edge of the bed like an afghan blanket now. Hey what's the suitcase for? Where are you going? But your mom lives in Delaware.... Babe? Babe. [Sound of psx booting up]

jokes on her, the suitcase is full of extra controllers

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

jokes on her, the suitcase is full of extra controllers

Hahaha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Removing her clothes for buzz the mega quiz buzzers

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i honestly have a beatles rock band box full of random old game stuff under my bed

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Look Hun, we can use these Mario bedsheets I found as curtains!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

i honestly have a beatles rock band box full of random old game stuff under my bed

Let the madness out of the box

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's here it's finally here!!! [carries in Third 300lb TV this week]

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

elf help book posted:

*brad Pitt voice* What's in the box!! Lol :D

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

turning up to beta bar to play point blank with terry but bringing your own custom gcon in a specially crafted case

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Captain Koons: Hello, little man. Boy, I sure heard a bunch about you. See, I was a good friend of your dad's. We were in that Mandatory AIDS injection lab together for over five years. Hopefully, you'll never have to experience this yourself, but when two men are in a situation like me and your dad were, for as long as we were, you take on certain responsibilities of the other. If it had been me who had not made it, Major Coolidge would be talking right now to my son Jim. But the way it turned out is I'm talking to you, Butch. I got something for ya...This swag I got here was first purchased by your great-grandfather during the 5th console generation. It was bought in a little game store in Knoxville, Tennessee, made by the first company to ever make a profit selling gaming swag in America. Up until then, people just sold the swag in flea markets. It was bought by Private Doughboy Ryan Coolidge the day he set sail for Paris. This was your great-grandfather's rock band set, and he played it every day he was in the war. Then when he had done his duty, he went home to your great-grandmother, took the rock band set inside and put it in an his Beatles rock band box. And in that box it stayed 'til your granddad Dane Coolidge was called upon by his country to go overseas and fight the Noobs once again. This time they called it The Second Generational Console Wars. Your great-grandfather gave this random gamer swag to your granddad for good luck. Unfortunately, Dane's luck wasn't as good as his old man's. Dane was an MLG pro and he was wasted along with all the other Pros at the battle of Quake Island. Your granddad was facing death, and he knew it. None of those boys had any illusions about ever leaving that tourament alive. So three days before the Japanese took first place your granddad asked a gamer on an Greyhouse bus transport named Winocki, a man he had never met before in his life, to deliver to his infant son, who he had never seen in the flesh, his misc gamer stuff. Three days later, your granddad was dead. But Winocki kept his word. After the tournament was over, he paid a visit to your grandmother, delivering to your infant father, his Dad's gaming related swag. This swag. This swag was in your Daddy's backpack when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured and put in a Gamer prison camp. He knew if the gooks ever saw the watch that it'd be confiscated; taken away. The way your Dad looked at it, this swag was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes were gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His rear end. Five long years, he hid this swag up his rear end. And then he died of dysentery, he gave me the swag. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of controllers and cords and some promotional maps and manuals and a demo disk up my rear end for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the swag to you.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

By the way baby, I got us something a little... special for later *pulls locked wooden case out from under nightstand, inside is one of those one handed PSX controllers for RPGs*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

By the way baby, I got us something a little... special for later *pulls locked wooden case out from under nightstand, inside is one of those one handed PSX controllers for RPGs*

Hahaha

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Captain Koons: Hello, little man. Boy, I sure heard a bunch about you. See, I was a good friend of your dad's. We were in that Mandatory AIDS injection lab together for over five years. Hopefully, you'll never have to experience this yourself, but when two men are in a situation like me and your dad were, for as long as we were, you take on certain responsibilities of the other. If it had been me who had not made it, Major Coolidge would be talking right now to my son Jim. But the way it turned out is I'm talking to you, Butch. I got something for ya...This swag I got here was first purchased by your great-grandfather during the 5th console generation. It was bought in a little game store in Knoxville, Tennessee, made by the first company to ever make a profit selling gaming swag in America. Up until then, people just sold the swag in flea markets. It was bought by Private Doughboy Ryan Coolidge the day he set sail for Paris. This was your great-grandfather's rock band set, and he played it every day he was in the war. Then when he had done his duty, he went home to your great-grandmother, took the rock band set inside and put it in an his Beatles rock band box. And in that box it stayed 'til your granddad Dane Coolidge was called upon by his country to go overseas and fight the Noobs once again. This time they called it The Second Generational Console Wars. Your great-grandfather gave this random gamer swag to your granddad for good luck. Unfortunately, Dane's luck wasn't as good as his old man's. Dane was an MLG pro and he was wasted along with all the other Pros at the battle of Quake Island. Your granddad was facing death, and he knew it. None of those boys had any illusions about ever leaving that tourament alive. So three days before the Japanese took first place your granddad asked a gamer on an Greyhouse bus transport named Winocki, a man he had never met before in his life, to deliver to his infant son, who he had never seen in the flesh, his misc gamer stuff. Three days later, your granddad was dead. But Winocki kept his word. After the tournament was over, he paid a visit to your grandmother, delivering to your infant father, his Dad's gaming related swag. This swag. This swag was in your Daddy's backpack when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured and put in a Gamer prison camp. He knew if the gooks ever saw the watch that it'd be confiscated; taken away. The way your Dad looked at it, this swag was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes were gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His rear end. Five long years, he hid this swag up his rear end. And then he died of dysentery, he gave me the swag. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of controllers and cords and some promotional maps and manuals and a demo disk up my rear end for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the swag to you.

Vincent: You wanna know what they call the third Xbox in Paris?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Check out the big brain on FactsAreUsess. You one smart motherfucker.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
And you will KNOW my name is the lord [holds up guncon controller to TV] when I lay my vengeance upon thee

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jules: I want you to go into that bag, and find my wallet.
Pumpkin: Which one is it?
Jules: It's the one that says, "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this."

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

lmao

• Locked thread