Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

That Robot posted:

what happened to ur av dude

your av ruled

They silenced that dog's bark :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Irrational Bees posted:

Doobie is my cousin lmao

also your brother and uncle?

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

jackyl posted:

also your brother and uncle?

no

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

i cannt belive it

whoss gonna cook the dogs

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Funeral home moving in to the bunker because it already has a vent hood and unused freezer

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
"I have 3- 21/2 dozon trays left [of gravy]"

literally the most retarded sentence on the internet.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

WhyteRyce posted:

I don't even know why you'd go somewhere and order pinto beans

A side of good refried beans made with lard can hit the spot with your meal at a decent Mexican place but that's about it.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Doobie's special pinto beans

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Gravy. From the bag.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Jst0rm posted:

I bet doob never paid 1 tax on his busienssS.

Of course not. You have to make a profit to pay taxes.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Serve MREs Doobie.

This is a soldier.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
doublepost because the cloud is poo poo

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

WhyteRyce posted:

I don't even know why you'd go somewhere and order pinto beans
I come for the pinto beans, stay for the oxidized half vidalia onion

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Chinatown posted:

Gravy. From the bag.

Piled high.

Ask for it.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

That reminds me.

Was "ask for it" something Doobie would say when he'd post some new menu item on FB but was too lazy to change the printed menu?

Like all he'd have to do is print a few new sheets of paper and slip them in the menu sleeves or if he was really lazy, write it up as a "special" on a chalkboard in the restaurant.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Doobies closes on Friday huh, well, someone else go visit, I've got a doctor's appointment Friday

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

Intellectual
AI Enthusiast

EL BROMANCE posted:

Tasha's batshit ..
Yes, she's clearly crazy

GeneX posted:

Are the doobie raps archived somewhere

I think most of the originals are still up on smule; poke around bamgrl29 and youl'll find stuff like this classic

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

loving Doobie. I paid him 50,000 dollars to be the first Dog House franchise and now he closes the original? I'm ruined. I might as well have spent all that loving money on star citizen jpegs.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

FrankieGoes posted:

loving Doobie. I paid him 50,000 dollars to be the first Dog House franchise and now he closes the original? I'm ruined. I might as well have spent all that loving money on star citizen jpegs.

Do you have any leftover eggs I can buy?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

All doobie ever wanted was to be a lazy, lazy hot dog man. What will become of him now

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
#JeSuisFaggotFrogger

RIP Doobs

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Doobies Dog House has been without a doubt my favorite thing on the forums. Truly the end of an era.

Here's to you, doobie and doobie fans! :cheerdoge:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
but who will spread the parasites now

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
whoops there i go sayign too much again

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

OctoberBlues posted:

Do you have any leftover eggs I can buy?

.4-3/1 dizin.

Also have a bucket of gravy. Recipe makes a gallon but the way I made it it makes 5 gallons.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Berious posted:

For children of god the doob family sure were interested in sucking dick or maybe rimming rear end, not sure where they were going with that. Some freaky sex anyway, with hotdogs

Some ungodly gloryhole behind the doghouse for those truckers over the air waves lookin for hot hotdog snacks through outhouse holes.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Microwaves Mom posted:

Some ungodly gloryhole behind the doghouse for those truckers over the air waves lookin for hot hotdog snacks through outhouse holes.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Alibaba.com moves in to deliver cheap hot snacks.

China blowing the poor American work force out again :911:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Dely Apple posted:

Alibaba.com moves in to deliver cheap hot snacks.

China blowing the poor American work force out again :911:

alibaba? dam muzlems

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I just bought a soccer jersey from aliexpress.com and it went great! You have opened a whole new world to me, my friend.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/HB_Steak

Reminder that all Doobie needed to be successful was serve HB steak all the time because every single person was crying out for it. Instead he dickishly enforced a 12-3 once per week policy because he was too lazy to take their money. gently caress you Doobs.

Everyone update the Doobiepedia, we can complete it all now.

E: SERVE THE HB STEAKS DOOBIE

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Jan 21, 2016

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
he literally served cafeteria food for 2 years. it would be impressive if it wasnt for the fact its in backwater alabama

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

The Saurus posted:

http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/HB_Steak

Reminder that all Doobie needed to be successful was serve HB steak all the time because every single person was crying out for it. Instead he dickishly enforced a 12-3 once per week policy because he was too lazy to take their money. gently caress you Doobs.

Everyone update the Doobiepedia, we can complete it all now.

And then copy it all to here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2466

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Reform has more people living there than I thought if it took Tasha two years to flip out and ban everybody from the dog shack

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Can someone tell me what the hell is going on? I haven't read the thread and OP isn't updating OP

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

Can someone tell me what the hell is going on? I haven't read the thread and OP isn't updating OP

Donald Trump has announced Doobie as his vice president

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Wow, Doob's "specials" were totally just his combos renamed. It was purely so he could gently caress over the nonexistent kickstarter backers who he imaged were going to turn up in droves and bankrupt him out of dogs.s

You small minded petty little man Doob. Imagine how annoying it would be to live in town with him where he constantly guilt trips you and nickels and dimes you and rips you off.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

FIRST TIME posted:

That reminds me.

Was "ask for it" something Doobie would say when he'd post some new menu item on FB but was too lazy to change the printed menu?

Like all he'd have to do is print a few new sheets of paper and slip them in the menu sleeves or if he was really lazy, write it up as a "special" on a chalkboard in the restaurant.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I still can't believe doob's mom tried guilt tripping him out of 2-3 bar stools. I also can't believe doobs wouldn't just give his mom the 2-3 bar stools

• Locked thread