Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

whoflungpoop posted:

uh he asked for 36 hours instead of 24 and as this thread has proven beggars can be choosers

I think he's wanting 36 hours so he can make a professional looking video that fits in with his " resturaunt's" narrative and he can link to on his kicksparter instead of doing something funny and its making me angry even thinking about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Its not that hard OP just film yourself mashing up hotdogs into some eggroll pate while your wife feeds you lines in tagalog from off camera and then get a nice close up of you chewing up the food. You can do it on your cell phone you goof :gonk:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
unironically want to see this funded. I mean it's not coming out of my pocket but I'll gladly come to the block party and eat all the lumpia

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

op, make spaghetti the wrong way to show you're capable of being a pinoy restaurateur

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i had jolly bee spaghetti once,

it was okay, whats wrong with it?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
loving lol at the op and his beat wife. Only a true milennial would beg and then be prideful about the begging.

loving fusion Filipino food. Fusion of what, isn't it like seven different cuisines already?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Are we going to get a video or what? I have called into work twice now to get some time to wait for this....first time I told them I had constipation and second time I told them I went partially blind due to alcoholism.

I am running out of excuses for this poo poo and my donate meter is almost at 0.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hi social vegan here with titty dongs making a chinese burrito its like a normal burrito but it's made by a man with a child's brain you see china made paper we all know that but did u know that mexico made edible paper anyways time to pack this thing full of street rat of whatever we eat in philipines a dash of rear end juice and now i seal it closed with my human spurts good night and god bless eat at titty dongs

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Soiled Meat
ur a fuckin failure, op

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
SWBM can you challenge me to eat breakfast in the mornings? I feel like my diet has spiraled out of control. I didn't eat breakfast and now I'm starving.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

If the "Caribbean" part mattered you could rent a space super cheap in North York or Scarborough. I don't know why you decided on Kensington.

Will you be in the Food Building of the CNE?

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
starwar betamax, thank you for bringing mod challenges back.

that was the best part of gbs 1.0

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

social vegan posted:

hi social vegan here with titty dongs making a chinese burrito its like a normal burrito but it's made by a man with a child's brain you see china made paper we all know that but did u know that mexico made edible paper anyways time to pack this thing full of street rat of whatever we eat in philipines a dash of rear end juice and now i seal it closed with my human spurts good night and god bless eat at titty dongs

I want to marry ur brain

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

a starwar betamax posted:

Its not that hard OP just film yourself mashing up hotdogs into some eggroll pate while your wife feeds you lines in tagalog from off camera and then get a nice close up of you chewing up the food. You can do it on your cell phone you goof :gonk:

neat fetish vid

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

whoflungpoop posted:

I want to marry ur brain

I called dibs darnit

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

whoflungpoop posted:

filipinos are chill and cool and smoke their cigs bakwe (backwards)

They smoke the filter?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

social vegan posted:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Spanish Manlove posted:

neat fetish vid

It's the only thing keeping from ending it all.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
Don't ban him if he fails the challenge, just rename him to "filipino jalapeņo" or something clever. I am not clever.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

a starwar betamax posted:

It's the only thing keeping from ending it all.

This post has inspired me. I'm going to create a kickstarter to back my resteraunt catered specifically at depressed and suicidal people.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
what's the name?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

rabble rabble posted:

what's the name?

Please please please let me order what I want

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Kitchner posted:

This post has inspired me. I'm going to create a kickstarter to back my resteraunt catered specifically at depressed and suicidal people.

Make sure we can cut out human interaction with some kind of push-button ordering system and slots for the food to be pushed through and I am sold.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Kitchner posted:

but arby's already exists?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
This thread sucks.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

FrankieGoes posted:

They smoke the filter?

no they literally smoke it backwards with the cherry in their mouth like u would do if u had a joint but no one to give a power hit to

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

crazy cloud posted:

Please please please let me order what I want

There is a grill that never goes out

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Well, isn't this a coincidence? So, um, how you doing? You're busy, I know and I don't want to distract you, please, don't let me interrupt you.

a hole-y ghost posted:

if you watch filipino TV it's all chinese people though lmao

My very little experience from seeing my aunts watch 24/7 satellite Filipino TV, is that you must be a very light skinned Filipino to be famous on TV.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

max4me posted:

i had jolly bee spaghetti once,

it was okay, whats wrong with it?

You ever have their burgers? So bad. My brother in law dared me to eat 3 and I couldn't, not even for the 1000 pesos he was offering.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i need funding too op

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

It's been 24 hours, you really letting him have the extension SWBM?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a hole-y ghost posted:

if you watch filipino TV it's all chinese people though lmao

Theres a reason theyre called the jews of asia

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Rather Dashing posted:

He was a barely literate redneck from Alabama opening a hotdog restaurant.

I would rather donate to doobie than this millenial scrub

RIP doobies

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Doobie at least had the excuse of being poor and severely lacking in formal education. He also didn't make a KS video that looks like a lovely iPad commercial.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
Doobie apologists

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

whoflungpoop posted:

a lot of my friends growing up were filipino and i learned a bit about their cultural stuffs but mostly about how hawaiian asians are racist to an extent that would make alabama blush and even tho japanese hated chinese and koreans hated japanese they all considered themselves above filipinos which is lol bc filipinos are chill and cool and smoke their cigs bakwe (backwards)

Filipinos, Thais and Vietnamese seem to be only the cool chill asians who don't look like they are thinking about throwing themselves off the nearest bridge

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I mean he already has a script it should be an easy slam dunkaroo but he cans mustard up the confidence to put out the vid to save his hiney

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Honey please write me a script in tagalog so I don't get banned from that football forum I post in!!!!!!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
C-cook them dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Microwaves Mom posted:

C-cook them dogs.

• Locked thread