Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Odds on doobs canceling any standing orders with his supplier?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeyLikesIt
Sep 25, 2012
Who was your favorite Doobie supporting cast member?

Was Riley the new employee? Or Mr. Wade the Pinto Bean eating champ? And who couldn't love Sammy the American flag pie eating patriot.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

WhyteRyce posted:

ppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttt hahahahahahaha

what

who

wow

who do you thnink you are dealing with

fffffffffffffffffhahahahaha

"standing orders"

get the gently caress out of here

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
F

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

Doob's suppliers were the freezers at Walmart

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

MikeyLikesIt posted:

Was Riley the new employee? Or Mr. Wade the Pinto Bean eating champ? And who couldn't love Sammy the American flag pie eating patriot.

Odysseus the health inspector.

There were at least 3 new employees that Doob posted pictures of and you never saw or heard anything about them again.

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Is today the last day he's open, or is it tomorrow?

Yes.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

lmao

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Blitter posted:

... I think most of the originals are still up on smule; poke around bamgrl29 and you'll find stuff like this classic

I didn't realise until Blitter's post that the Doobster's main rap creation was based on a 50 Cent song. (Coincidence that Dooby charges "50 cents" for a cup of "ice"? Steel dogs don't melt.)

Doob started making raps after the infamous "all you can eat chicken bar" Facebook post. It must have got him thinking about how much money he could make by attracting a certain sort of customer, but charging non all-you-can-eat-deal prices.

Pls no one post Sammy's pic in response, that would be racist and interrupt the serious business of grieving.

All up, Doobie's Doghouse was win-win, two years of entertainment for everyone, hopefully no gays were actually fired, and Doobie got to impress his lady fighting the bad froggers while working his dream job. Reality didn't live up to the dream, hey, that's reality for ya. Best of luck to the Doobster in finding a new job to suit his peculiar talents. (Blogger, good idea! You reading this, Doob?). And I hope he and his family will join me in praying for blacks, homos, sinner froggers and white trash everywhere.

my my my, what will we do now? The Climax is imminent! just lucky we enjoyed the ride!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
*funded by obamacare

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

bradzilla posted:

Doob's suppliers were the freezers at Walmart

I firmly believe doobs had a supplier. And I firmly believe said supplier just bought the stuff from Walmart and Dollar General and added 10%.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Minor update for goons in foreign lands where Doobie blocks you from accessing his page:

And an answer for the goon who asked when the last day is:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

BigBadSteve posted:

a certain sort of customer

Like the mayor

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

WhyteRyce posted:

Northport isn't that close to Reform. Are they expanding? Satellite parking facility?

Probably turning it into a graveyard. Doobies shack is literally becoming a plot for corpses to be put.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

MikeyLikesIt posted:

The 'supplier' who was repeatedly late getting Doob food and seemed to be just some guy with a fridge truck and a Sam's Club membership

second place goes to the Coke rep who took one look at Doob and went "ahahahah nope no fountain for you"

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Doobies
Dead
House

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Microwaves Mom posted:

Doobies
Dead
House

buns too large

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

In 2 years (- now):

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Lmfao at a guy who charges .50 cents for ice complaining about outrageous markups

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Someone seriously needs to go to doobie's today or tomorrow

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

facebook jihad posted:

Someone seriously needs to go to doobie's today or tomorrow
We couldn't get anyone to go in two years, it's not loving happening

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
Yeah, but how would doobie react if his final customer asked for a Frog Dog?

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

CrashCat posted:

We couldn't get anyone to go in two years, it's not loving happening

im surprised that not a single goon lives within 30-45 minutes of reform and could make a lunch trip over there one weekend day

im not surprised that no one went

im just surprised that no one was close

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
*wayne robinson lgos into his computer*
*goes to amazon dot com*
*types "coke meberobillia" into the serach bar*
*buys the top 100 best sellers*

look its like a diner in here like an old timey diner

*doesnt get a coke fountain because hes a halfwit moron*

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

tomstuart posted:

im surprised that not a single goon lives within 30-45 minutes of reform and could make a lunch trip over there one weekend day

We have a couple of Tuscaloosa goons but none made the trip

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

tomstuart posted:

*wayne robinson lgos into his computer*
*goes to amazon dot com*
*types "coke meberobillia" into the serach bar*
*buys the top 100 best sellers*

look its like a diner in here like an old timey diner

*doesnt get a coke fountain because hes a halfwit moron*

He tried to get a fountain but they turned him down. That's why it's in the bottle

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
If anyone knows a homosexual tell them Doobies is closing. They'll be happy the gay agenda shut down a good Christan establishment

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Those dudes did go and make a trip report pretty soon after it opened. It's true that nobody's gone since then which is p. lame.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Berious posted:

He tried to get a fountain but they turned him down. That's why it's in the bottle

Some goon chimed in at the time and said Coke would give a fountain to practically anybody.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

tomstuart posted:

Are you really surprised that no one lives near it? If it's anything like the rural small towns of the Midwest there's probably nothing but farmland around for hours and the only outside business the place gets is people pulling off the freeway to get gas and hover their asses precariously a few inches off the toilet in the 7-11 while taking a desperate poo poo.

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

CrashCat posted:

seemed to be just some guy with a fridge truck

fridge trucks cost money, more like a playmate cooler at best

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

If he wasn't so foolish and proud he would have listened to the goons who would have helped him make his business successful. Or he would have, you know, moved into one of Reform's many abandoned buildings, instead of shutting down and liquidating literally a week after being told his bunker would eventually turn into the parking lot of a crematorium.

Literally everything he did was retarded and he deserves whatever meth-and-trailer fate awaits him. I'm convinced he only kept it open long enough to secure some kind of welfare and the funeral home thing is just LIES..

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Boinks posted:

Some goon chimed in at the time and said Coke would give a fountain to practically anybody.

Maybe he asked if he could get one free because of all his twitter followers :iiam:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

hofnar posted:

fridge trucks cost money, more like a playmate cooler at best
Whatever you have to tell Doob to get the job, it's not like he's going to check or even question what you claim

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Thinking back, Doobie but in a food truck serving the same poo poo food would have been amazing. Mobile walmart food could have been a thing.

I'm excited for the vent hood price because that was a major money sink and I will laugh at the loss he sells it at

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I'm going to laugh even harder when the landlord goes back and sells it to another restaurant instead of making a parking lot

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

SaltLick posted:

I'm excited for the vent hood price because that was a major money sink and I will laugh at the loss he sells it at

The landlord's probably not going to be too much of an rear end in a top hat if the building is being sold for demolition, but normally you can't just take out those kind of fittings. Either they become part of the property under the terms of the lease or you're obligated to repair any damage caused by their removal. It's one of the reasons businesses get leases which give them options for 10-15 years.

Lolie fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jan 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

I never imagined this. I've been following this hot dog saga since its conception...and now we've reached the Götterdooberung.

• Locked thread