Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Incomplete without the hosts' responses, which I couldn't find on youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Fishstick posted:

Even with safety precautions, you will get hurt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNTT5HYXf2M

I hopedthought when the skateboarder at 2:50 went down the skateboard was going into the sewer.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

poor fish was probably thinking " AW gently caress" then " HOLY poo poo IM FREE gently caress YOU STORK" only to immediately "OH DOUBLE gently caress NOW I'M FLYING".

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Hahaha. I *just* watched that episode. The whole run of MXC Extreme Elimination is on Hulu.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

trickybiscuits posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlvGc8wXr2A

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

trickybiscuits posted:

(thx for link chitoryu12)

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

flosofl posted:

Hahaha. I *just* watched that episode. The whole run of MXC Extreme Elimination is on Hulu.

BRB, gotta go watch something.

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007

FlyinPingu posted:

what is it about cricket that makes people get the most ridiculous cramps

Running around in the middle of summer for 8 hours.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Your Gay Uncle posted:

poor fish was probably thinking " AW gently caress" then " HOLY poo poo IM FREE gently caress YOU STORK" only to immediately "OH DOUBLE gently caress NOW I'M FLYING".

that fish dead

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

flosofl posted:

It's not subtitled, though :( So it's a net bust for me, being deaf and all.

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

My friend is an eloquent speaker.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

It's not subtitled, though :( So it's a net bust for me, being deaf and all.

*faaaaaaarrrrrrrrt*

>>TURNQUIET: FAAAAAAARRRRRRRRT

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Sorry for the tangent, but I've always thought "ADJECTIVE INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC" subtitles would be useless because a deaf person wouldn't know how that could sound, but I guess it's different with cochlear implants/not being born deaf. How do you feel about them?

AlphaKretin has a new favorite as of 05:38 on Jan 22, 2016

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
One time I got really high and watched SVU and it had this crazy narration over it. I remember thinking "wow this is some new-wave artsy poo poo they are doing" but then realized I had it on SAP for blind people.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

AlphaKretin posted:

Sorry for the tangent, but I've always thought "ADJECTIVE INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC" subtitles would be useless because a deaf person wouldn't know how that could sound, but I guess it's different with cochlear implants. How do you feel about them?

Also, not all deaf people are born deaf.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Too too *pause*

Tutu *pause*

Ice-T's character:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Subjunctive posted:

Also, not all deaf people are born deaf.

In my incredibly weak defense, "always" includes when I was a dumb kid and I haven't had a reason to think about it in loving ages. :downs:

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

Dillbag posted:

One time I got really high and watched SVU and it had this crazy narration over it. I remember thinking "wow this is some new-wave artsy poo poo they are doing" but then realized I had it on SAP for blind people.

We watched the season finale of Jessica Jones with that audio track somehow selected on Netflix. My girlfriend spent the next week searching online and tearing her hair out trying to figure out why none of the online reviews mentioned the crazy narration they did for that episode

Max Damage
Jan 8, 2005
Many probably remember this scumbag cop from last year.

Sentencing just in. 263 years
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/21/oklahoma-city-police-officer-daniel-hotlzclaw-sentenced

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/RoR5MEV.webm

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/drewmikkelsenk5/status/690254669843542016/video/1

Washington goons represent

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Has anything that guy's been involved with ever passed and then not been almost immediately struck down?

Moved to MN 4.5 years ago - didn't even know he was still a thing.

Edit - easy enough to check, I guess.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Eyman

Counting I-1366 this is the sixth time it's happened. You'd think he'd either get better at writing initiatives, or at least no be surprised.

Tony Phillips has a new favorite as of 08:56 on Jan 22, 2016

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Tony Phillips posted:

Has anything that guy's been involved with ever passed and then not been almost immediately struck down?

Moved to MN 4.5 years ago - didn't even know he was still a thing.

Edit - easy enough to check, I guess.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Eyman

Counting I-1366 this is the sixth time it's happened. You'd think he'd either get better at writing initiatives, or at least no be surprised.

The tabs went through but they just added other charges to make up for it.

EDIT: oh well I checked and it's been so long I didn't remember them declaring it unconstitutional

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
Voting against Eyman's bullshit is the best part about voting.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

"He must be feeling really stupid!"

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
I doubt anyone from outside your state has any idea what you're talking about so how 'bout you guys provide some background or something.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

MisterOblivious posted:

I doubt anyone from outside your state has any idea what you're talking about so how 'bout you guys provide some background or something.

post/username combo right here

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

MisterOblivious posted:

As a Portlander from the state of Awregone let me tell you about how those people who took over a wildlife refuge are feeling right now

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

WarpedNaba posted:

"He must be feeling really stupid!"

I don't think he's feeling anything at all

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Testekill posted:

I don't think he's feeling anything at all

"Did I win?"

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

I haven't got a flipping clue what this is all about but I am imagining it's a video of him reading this thread-

Classic E/N

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Tim Eyman is the rear end in a top hat who tries to get anti-tax initiatives passed in WA every loving election like clockwork. His latest initiative was basically "You know that previous initiative that a state judge struck down as unconstitutional? Let's threaten the state senate into amending the Washington constitution, then reinstate the old initiative!" He's under investigation for campaign fraud and his initiatives are largely funded by a few wealthy anti-tax nuts.

In WA, an initiative to end global hunger would be voted down if it had Tim Eyman's name attached to it.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJP1RzqxkHw

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!

Rondette posted:

I haven't got a flipping clue what this is all about but I am imagining it's a video of him reading this thread-

Classic E/N

that writing style is incredibly annoying and the post seems really long, is this worth reading at all

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Dex posted:

that writing style is incredibly annoying and the post seems really long, is this worth reading at all

Yeah it gets pretty funny when you get past the first post and other things are revealed in subsequent replies.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Ehud posted:

Yeah it gets pretty funny when you get past the first post and other things are revealed in subsequent replies.

I liked the parts where nerds talked about how intimate a phone call is compared to a text and how speaking on the phone for 15 seconds is far too personal and they would have doubts about their entire relationship if their so ever talked on the phone.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Ehud posted:

with all due respect, no it doesnt

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

FlyinPingu posted:

what is it about cricket that makes people get the most ridiculous cramps

It's the only way to make it entertaining for a few minutes at a time.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

im pooping! posted:

with all due respect, no it doesnt

I mean, it's not nearly as funny as the guy who set out to walk across the country with a baby stroller carrying his supplies and only made it like 40 miles, but I was amused nonetheless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

please punch me in the face
i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice

MisterOblivious posted:

As near as I can tell, state Rep wants to make it harder for his state to arbitrarily rase taxes, his proposal was passed by popular vote, and then then struck down in court by people who really want to arbitrarily rase taxes.

Also, Goons are suppose to hate him because he has a (R) next to his name and doesn't like CA tax code.