Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

And it's not disc shaped so we cant even make stupid saucer section jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

SynthOrange posted:

And it's not disc shaped so we cant even make stupid saucer section jokes.

It's like the Defiant. The little bit at the front shoots out.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
.....i didn't think it was that bad.....

Achernar
Sep 2, 2011
Is USAgent still around? A stabby shield seems more his thing really.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Achernar posted:

Is USAgent still around? A stabby shield seems more his thing really.

He got an arm and a leg cut off and then became a prison warden.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That's the one good thing about C-listers in comics. You just let yourself get out of the loop and then when you get back in some batshit insane stuff has happened. In many ways it's better than the A-List where every "major" change is a temporary gimmick.

Emo Szyslak
Feb 25, 2006

I think he got his limbs back when the Thunderbolts were loving around in another universe. Towards the end that series kind of ran off the rails.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Conrad_Birdie posted:

.....i didn't think it was that bad.....

Oh, friend. Look at how wrong this opinion is.

I don't really see what the problem is. The suit is fine. The shield is an odd decision but whatever, it's a comic book. Of course, I have no attachment to Cap and I'm also not a big dumb baby that can't handle change.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

mind the walrus posted:

What the hell was this? Can someone upload it to imgur like a normal person in 2011 would?

Also y'all are hating this way more than I think is reasonable. It's not a very good look and needs improvement but come on it's just one year. The shield bugs me more than anything else, and even then only because he's going to stab someone with it and be all :smug: about it.

Sorry, I thought I had. Fixed.

mind the walrus posted:

That's the one good thing about C-listers in comics. You just let yourself get out of the loop and then when you get back in some batshit insane stuff has happened. In many ways it's better than the A-List where every "major" change is a temporary gimmick.

Except for when they get killed off or otherwise screwed over for cheap drama.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I really love the new costume and shield, I just wish it came years ago or was used by Sam or something instead of bringing Steve back.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.

hup posted:

I think he got his limbs back when the Thunderbolts were loving around in another universe. Towards the end that series kind of ran off the rails.

The ending of that basically had them going "Let's go be The Authority fight people who need taken down without regard to the law." and then it just sorta got cancelled and forgot about.

Which sucks because I really think Ragnarok would be interesting to see again.

But yeah, that seems a bit more USAgent than Steve Rogers.

KaosMachina fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jan 23, 2016

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Terrible. Also why the brown? Maybe if those brown bits were red or white,the costume would pop a little bit more? I don't even care about the SHIELD not being round,but holy poo poo, now it's a stabbyshield? Are we back in the 90's? Maybe cap is actually a gimmick d&d character. Sure, you can dial weild two spiked bucklers!!

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
So, no one coming up with SHIELD ACTION saw an issue with the thing usually designed to take direct, blunt impacts having a split in the middle of it?

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Practical Demon posted:

So, no one coming up with SHIELD ACTION saw an issue with the thing usually designed to take direct, blunt impacts having a split in the middle of it?

It's held together by patriotism. Nobody can beat patriotism. :911:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

My problem with that new Cap outfit is that it's bland as gently caress.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

That is a great redesign of NFL SuperPro but a pretty terrible Captain America.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

muscles like this? posted:

My problem with that new Cap outfit is that it's bland as gently caress.

And the shield sucks a lot. loving Sam has your shield RIGHT THERE take it back and give him the stupid one.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
But then he couldn't pick it up in a two page spread when Sam dies in Civil War II.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Jim Lee's Scooby gang redesign.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

I hate literally everything about that image.

That's a lie, I guess the dimensions are okay.

Everything else, though.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
Jim Lee is a treasure.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
That's a decent modern interpretation of Shaggy... but that loving chin holy poo poo it's gigantic.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Why do they have weapons?

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I like how everyone else looks like a tech'd up monster hunter except Shaggy, who looks like the bartender where I went drinking last weekend, in Capitol Hill.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

My name is, like, Oliver Queen

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Shaggy looks like he vapes and can't wait to tell you about it.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Somebody finally made character art for those Scooby Doo Shadowrun character sheets. Very nice.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Jim Lee going hard for the ~lolicon~ demographic

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Why does Scooby need a device to emote?

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
In this comic, Daphne will be played by Caitlin Fairchild.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Velma's entire contribution to the team is a $20 quadcopter

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Wanamingo posted:

She's going to grow up to be the costume lady from the Incredibles so I guess it works out for her.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Some real quality burns on this page, everyone. Real A+ work. This will be noted on your quarterly reviews.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Wanamingo posted:

You need to go at least $50 to get a camera.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Travis343 posted:

Some real quality burns on this page, everyone. Real A+ work. This will be noted on your quarterly reviews.

You're the most underappreciated Excellent Poster on BSS.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I don't get why Velma has to be a ten year old. And Shaggy's mustache annoys the hell out of me even though I know he's exactly the kind of guy that would get a mustache like that.

The Scooby cyber eye stuff is just totally dumb.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Let be me first to compliment the pouches.

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!
I'm Shaggy's treasure trail.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

The reason Velma is tiny is this:

That's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tiny Velma is great, but if she's going to look so much like a literal child, I'd appreciate it if the penciller could lengthen that skirt or at least not give her miniature Rockette gams.

• Locked thread