Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Because I played this on xbox I know the secret... Gotta make your pawn a babe in little panty so you get rented all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Work Friend Keven posted:

Because I played this on xbox I know the secret... Gotta make your pawn a babe in little panty so you get rented all day.

Makes me want to make a Pioneer/Acquistion/Nexus babe pawn and see how long the renting goes on.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There's only one dragon in the game :eyeroll: That's a drake.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I love the area north of the city that's just a beautiful forest full of frolicking deer and apple trees.

Peaceful.

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Larry Parrish posted:

There's only one dragon in the game :eyeroll: That's a drake.

I wish the pawns would say this just as condescendingly.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Mine is an insanely fat old man called Moist Grampa.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I woke up this morning and went to fight the drake again and he just peaced and while following him I ended up fighting a golem and 2 cyclopses instead. Good way to kick off the day

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

I woke up this morning and went to fight the drake again and he just peaced and while following him I ended up fighting a golem and 2 cyclopses instead. Good way to kick off the day
the drake loves to gently caress off for no reason. i hate him

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
i was trying to fight a griffon the other day, but he just kept diving into the ocean till I left

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Omg the choice at the final boss battle is insane

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

If someone made an open world rpg that was completely jankiness free i feel like it would be missing a really important ingredient

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Omg the choice at the final boss battle is insane

Who's your beloved?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Really badass final boss too, especially playing as a Magick archer and being able to crawl all over the dragon and annihilate him!!! Onto bitter lack

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I want to make this character a Mystic Knight but Magick Archer sounds insanely fun also.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My pawn was a generic elf ranger and now she's a generic fighter in knight's clothes and she gets rented even more.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was gonna switch to mystic knight for the DLC but you get a bunch of really good class specific equipment from the final boss depending on what vocation you are so I don't wanna swap

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also the game doesn't actually seem to be over because poo poo is still popping off

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Also the game doesn't actually seem to be over because poo poo is still popping off
It's over in the sense that the beginning stages are over and you're entering a whole new world of extremely insane and badass fun.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is probably the coolest post game dungeon structure I've ever seen. But i think I'll do the DLC first

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I LOCE THIS GAME!!!!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*Love.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Bitterblack isle is insanely good :worship:

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
fffuuuuuuu I still couldn't play too much this game fuuuuuu

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Same here. And te content just keeps freaking going

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Bitterblack isle is insanely good :worship:

I hope it's as it seems and just one big scary dungeon dive

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

This is probably the coolest post game dungeon structure I've ever seen. But i think I'll do the DLC first
I varied the two up. The postgame dungeon is great but gets a little repetitive in long doses, at which point going back to Bitterblack and going on a terrifying adventure is Good.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

I hope it's as it seems and just one big scary dungeon dive

it is and it just keeps getting better and scarier the deeper you go

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
everfall is an excellent dungeon

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I don't care for the falling.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I don't care for the falling.

Yeah it's neat but a little annoying

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Playing a ranger is boring me to tears I think I'll try magic archer

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I can't decide on a class. I'm a mage and I like it, but I'm not sure if I can pull off the long cast times of sorcerer, even though I'd love casting these sick spells. since I'm always beating on dudes with my staff I should probably go for mystic knight. anyone else tried it and liked it?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'm not a fan of mystic knight because you just end up setting up your big Japanese drum and pounding on it all fight but give it a shot... Not like it costs anything to switch jobs.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

You don't have to be a stationary Great Cannon but it's pretty strong. There are definitely more fun ways to play mystic knight.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
homer's pawn casually suggested that i jump off a cliff

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This chained up cyclops fight in bitter lack is the first time I've been annoyed at the pawn AI. They don't do jack loving poo poo in this fight.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'd forgotten how much stronger than all the other bandits the one sword and shield guy is. Like twenty times as strong and as much health.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'd forgotten how much stronger than all the other bandits the one sword and shield guy is. Like twenty times as strong and as much health.

he one shot me last night at like level 40 and i yelled what the fuuuuuuuck

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

he one shot me last night at like level 40 and i yelled what the fuuuuuuuck
I used to think it was a bug, but the expansion never changed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

I used to think it was a bug, but the expansion never changed it.

one big thing i noticed between the original and dark arisen is that grigori was loving hard in the original but i can easily kick his rear end now. it could just be i leveled smarter in subsequent playthroughs though

• Locked thread