Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

mobby_6kl posted:

Nah that's correct, I always instinctively mute the radio whenever Clutch comes on the radio. So I was actually gonna post that myself but was sure that I'd get hit with a :thejoke:

You are extremely gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Maoist Pussy posted:

Do you ever say anything that is correct

yeah the post you quoted idiot

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Gyra_Solune posted:

for a minute i was about to be like 'i wonder why i dig 80s rock so much when i wasn't even alive then maybe it's just objectively good' but then I remembered it's actually because I played San Andreas to death as a kid and the 80s rock station was the only good one
same, except Vice City and the metal station

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Vice City and the New Wave station

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Irradiation posted:

I saw them open for Motorhead and they were boring as poo poo.

Typical millenial.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to be Blade but for millennials. Im doing chest presses with my PC right now to prepare myself mentally and physically.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Teflon Don posted:

You are extremely gbs

Thank you!

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?
Gas

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Grandmother of Five posted:

got this idea that i'm thinking about mailing to vince mcmmaho to use as a wwf event:

during one of the crowd shots we see a typical millennial bitch shoving an older gentleman out of the way in order to get a better view, but get this: he's from the Great Generation; basically a complete bad rear end who doesn't take sh*t from anyone. Greatest Generation Guy (future stage name is trible G if this takes off) takes her camera phone away from her, but then all her millennial friends get at him; there's the kind of millennial guy who looks like a lumberjack except extremely skinny, the kind of millennial guy who also looks like a lumberjack except extremely fat, the kind of millennial chick who looks like a lumber jack but has those thick brimmed glasses, all kinds of millennial faux lumberjacks, and they're using dirty tricks. imagine all the wwf heel moves like steel chairs, double- and triple teaming against this one elderly guy. Triple G is taking a stand but it's looking bad

suddenly an extremely pale guy wearing a "there is 10 kind of people" t-shirt jumps in and helps triple G out; where did this guy come from? you just know this guy knows his way around IT stuff, but that he doesn't actually let social media control his life, and he has great respect for the olden days when family values were like how they were in the Fallout universe pre-war, (Interplay NOT Obsidan) now triple G and tech guy does double-team moves on the lumberjacks who gets triggerd to all hell. "sir, ill let you have this one out of respect for you and our country" says the IT guy and triple G does his finishig special move on the last lumberjack which is basically a homage to the Nguyễn Văn Lém execution except instead of killng the millennials he smashes up their smartphones so they can't post on twitter about how their feefees got hurt

Heck id watch it

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Grandmother of Five posted:

got this idea that i'm thinking about mailing to vince mcmmaho to use as a wwf event:

during one of the crowd shots we see a typical millennial bitch shoving an older gentleman out of the way in order to get a better view, but get this: he's from the Great Generation; basically a complete bad rear end who doesn't take sh*t from anyone. Greatest Generation Guy (future stage name is trible G if this takes off) takes her camera phone away from her, but then all her millennial friends get at him; there's the kind of millennial guy who looks like a lumberjack except extremely skinny, the kind of millennial guy who also looks like a lumberjack except extremely fat, the kind of millennial chick who looks like a lumber jack but has those thick brimmed glasses, all kinds of millennial faux lumberjacks, and they're using dirty tricks. imagine all the wwf heel moves like steel chairs, double- and triple teaming against this one elderly guy. Triple G is taking a stand but it's looking bad

suddenly an extremely pale guy wearing a "there is 10 kind of people" t-shirt jumps in and helps triple G out; where did this guy come from? you just know this guy knows his way around IT stuff, but that he doesn't actually let social media control his life, and he has great respect for the olden days when family values were like how they were in the Fallout universe pre-war, (Interplay NOT Obsidan) now triple G and tech guy does double-team moves on the lumberjacks who gets triggerd to all hell. "sir, ill let you have this one out of respect for you and our country" says the IT guy and triple G does his finishig special move on the last lumberjack which is basically a homage to the Nguyễn Văn Lém execution except instead of killng the millennials he smashes up their smartphones so they can't post on twitter about how their feefees got hurt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWizDna1XO4

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i saw that someone was posting about teenroast before but i dunno if u guys posted the best act

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUauWrrw6nU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Why is there "Roast" in the title? Does anyone get on the mic and tell them how lovely and awful they are as human beings?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

red19fire posted:

Why is there "Roast" in the title? Does anyone get on the mic and tell them how lovely and awful they are as human beings?

no they do it themselves

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

holy gently caress i fell down a hole of searhicng for some of these teenroast acts and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siTNyRy-gH8

e: terrorist*

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

These tweens are are always saying they party all night but imo they probably aren't allowed to. 10 pm curfew dawg

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

NESguerilla posted:

These tweens are are always saying they party all night but imo they probably aren't allowed to. 10 pm curfew dawg

And where are the parents???

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

GORDON posted:

And where are the parents???

cucking each other

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

i saw that someone was posting about teenroast before but i dunno if u guys posted the best act

WW3 can't come soon enough. We need every millennial to go to war, and LIVE. They need a dose of reality.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Prorat posted:

WW3 can't come soon enough. We need every millennial to go to war, and LIVE. They need a dose of reality.

Hasn't the US been continually at war during the millennial generation?

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I think he means we need like a big, big land war where we can have a draft and send at least a tenth of the population overseas while those who remain at home devote their days to war production.

Like if somehow Putin, Assad, ISIS and Kim Jong Un all get together some day and bumrush Europe/SE Asia, and it's up to the old US of A to save the day again.

In a graveyard somewhere Tom Clancy just got an erection.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
The name tag of my cashier read "JAYMZ" and it made me think of you, thread.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I think it's gay when people try to talk about this being a War Generation even though it doesn't affect any one in the USA whatsoever besides USAA or Wounded Warrior commercials outside of like, actual service members

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

nice job visiting Imgur you fuckin' millennial

bacon flaps
Mar 1, 2005

every day im hustlin

gently caress you meme bear I'm making chili today

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

social vegan posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i was reading an article about some pregnant teenager nearby my hometown who died while shoveling snow and

quote:

Her family now has to deal with all the emotional stress of losing Briahna & Kayliana.

:cripes:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
The best part of white people doing using these types of names is we can openly hate them without being accused of racism.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Still those names are less stupid than 90s black baby names like "Laquisha".

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

symbolic posted:

nice job visiting Imgur you fuckin' snake person

trap sprung

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

trap sprung

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Hey man, at least 10% of the content that makes it to the front page of Imgur isn't total garbage.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

notZaar posted:

Hey man, at least 10% of the content that makes it to the front page of Imgur isn't total garbage.

I strongly disagree

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Checked the Imgur front page and the 10% figure may be a bit high. Did see a naked ESR statue tho.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i perused for a minute and found this gem this gem

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
o sorry i thought thisd was the thread for making fun of snake people and their stupid bullshit

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

symbolic posted:

i was reading an article about some pregnant teenager nearby my hometown who died while shoveling snow and

kayliana is sort of an okay-sounding name and isn't brianna a pretty normal one?

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

symbolic posted:

Depending on who was who this may be more BabyBoomers.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Gyra_Solune posted:

kayliana is sort of an okay-sounding name and isn't brianna a pretty normal one?
brianna is kind of normal but "briahna"?

• Locked thread