Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

For real though, if all we can do is go "ha ha bens fat" or "isn't sandi a bitch" then either SC is doing something right, as that's all we've got or maybe its time to just step way till something interesting actually happens.

the xbox and hot dog guy posters need a place to chill and be mentally ill about stuff, to be fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

For real though, if all we can do is go "ha ha bens fat" or "isn't sandi a bitch" then either SC is doing something right, as that's all we've got or maybe its time to just step way till something interesting actually happens.

Goons are basically Orks. When there is no common threat they just attack each other.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Hey, you guys remember transverse? ha ha, that was dumb. :pgi:

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
ITT: Goons unironically jealous of Ben's BMI.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

its definitely not that one you idiot

No poo poo its not that one. I'm sorry, I guess they don't teach irony in middle school. Next time ill take into account peoples possible lack of brains. tell you what, let me know when you get to high school, then we discuss irony and sarcasm and all the big ideas you seem to be unable to grasp. Deal?

B_of_InfoRedux fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jan 23, 2016

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Goons are basically Orks. When there is no common threat they just attack each other.

Honestly never thought of it like that. Touche.

Chin
Dec 12, 2005

GET LOST 2013
-RALPH

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

My wife says my dicks fat. That's all I care about.

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

No poo poo its not that one. I'm sorry, I guess they don't teach irony in middle school. Let me know when you get to high school, then maybe it won't be lost on you. Idiot.
:captainpop:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

No poo poo its not that one. I'm sorry, I guess they don't teach irony in middle school. Let me know when you get to high school, then maybe it won't be lost on you. Idiot.

wow please dont age shame me. i am getting very triggered right now

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Hey man. You've been here for only two months and all you've done is post in Star Citizen.

Go check out some other areas of the forum for a while. Make some cool posts and get probated a few times.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Have you not read anything in the thread? Cause I'm pretty sure we did stuff other than that.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

thread is like seraph chain posting level bad right now

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

spacetoaster posted:

Hey, you guys remember transverse? ha ha, that was dumb. :pgi:

funny thing is that i have more faith in them to produce an actual game. it may be poo poo, but they would produce something functional

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

You only say that because you're like 6'3" and want to lead the Waaagh! but I bet your teef aren't even that big and cannot afford nice SC ships.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

CiG has won this day

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Haha this thread is turning on itself.

It's become TOXIC!!

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

spacetoaster posted:

Hey man. You've been here for only two months and all you've done is post in Star Citizen.

Go check out some other areas of the forum for a while. Make some cool posts and get probated a few times.

2 months under this account.

As far as other threads, don't post to much in general. SC interest me on a humor level and on the holy poo poo how is this happening level

I!m aware other things have been discussed, was only regarding the few pages of pretty much nothing but Bens fat jokes. I'm done though. Don't want to derail this any further. Was just making a point. Didn't mean to offed anyone by saying fat jokes are rather petty. Oh well.

B_of_InfoRedux fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Jan 23, 2016

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

Kakarot posted:

It's become TOXIC!!

mlyp

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

trucutru posted:

You only say that because you're like 6'3" and want to lead the Waaagh! but I bet your teef aren't even that big and cannot afford nice SC ships.

6'9" actually.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kakarot posted:

It's become TOXIC!!

Loiosh, Octopode, please come back so that we can dogpile on you a bit. It is urgent.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

6'9" actually.

Yeah, 6'3" didn't seem right.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

"Mobile-friendly - Feb 17, 2008 - mlyp. Much like your post, used on forums as a lame comeback"

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
Ben hates the cutlass.
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4279za/confirmed_on_rtv_ben_lesnick_and_jared_huckaby/

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

As far as other threads, don't post to much in general. SC interest me on a humor level and on the holy poo poo how is this happening level

Im aware other things have been discussed, was only regarding the few pages of pretty much nothing but Bens fat jokes. I'm done though. Don't want to derail this any further. Was just making a point. Didn't mean to offed anyone by saying fat jokes are rather petty. Oh well.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

Kakarot posted:

"Mobile-friendly - Feb 17, 2008 - mlyp. Much like your post, used on forums as a lame comeback"

post-ING

Ugh can't even get a meme right.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

I!m aware other things have been discussed, was only regarding the few pages of pretty much nothing but Bens fat jokes. I'm done though. Don't want to derail this any further. Was just making a point. Didn't mean to offed anyone by saying fat jokes are rather petty. Oh well.

youre good dude

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Can I join goonrathi with Kimsemus yet?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

BEN SPOTTED!

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip
Can we please go back to posting catpix and recipes and mocking the 53 different kinds of space scarves or whatever has apparently been deemed more important than actually making a loving game?

Here is me on the couch with the four cats (from my Target days--I napped when I got home from work mid-morning; my dad thought it was hilarious and photographed it).

Here is my recipe for Thin Mints:

COOKIE DOUGH:

1 cup (2 sticks) butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 egg
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract (may use extra if desired—use sparingly)
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup - 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder

COOKIE COATING:
16 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract (may use extra if desired—use sparingly)

COOKIE DOUGH:

Let butter and egg stand at room temperature 30 minutes.

Beat butter on medium/high speed 30 seconds. Add sugar; beat till light and fluffy. Add egg, vanilla, and peppermint; beat till smooth. Add flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder; stir till just combined.

Divide dough in half; chill 30 minutes.

Turn out half the dough onto sheet of waxed paper; roll into log 2 inches in diameter. Repeat with other half of dough. Cover both halves; chill 2 hours.

Slice dough logs into slices not more than 1/4" thick. Place on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart and bake at 350 10-13 minutes. They should be crisp, but you may leave them chewy if you prefer, though this will make coating them in chocolate more difficult. Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute; transfer to wire rack and cool completely before coating with chocolate.

COOKIE COATING:

Melt the semisweet chocolate in a double boiler or microwave. Stir in oil and peppermint extract. Dip bottom of each cookie into chocolate; invert and place on wire rack. Chill 15 minutes; repeat with top of each cookie.

fuzzknot fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Jan 23, 2016

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/313936/it-took-cig-over-a-month

$500 - $999 level backer

A Neurotic Jew fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Jan 23, 2016

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Beet Wagon posted:

Excellent! Maybe we can get a handful of threadmen together to be dumb in Plague New York or whatever that game's about.

Password confirmation phrase is "snodgrass"

If someone wants to toss me a key...

Authenticator is You need a platinum account with Pgabz package to read this message...

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Jobbo_Fett posted:

At first I saw it on Chris and I thought it was dumb.

Now I want one myself, and another for my totally-real-catgirl-wife-u.

She's from Canada, right?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

In the end, it will all be laid at our feet. We are the monsters of our own nightmares.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

ZenMaster posted:

I am not trying to shame him, but he can have a healthy life outside of SC and enjoy himself. :(

Ben... please Ben, wake up!

His wife didn't used to be that big either. I found some pictures of her when she was trying to launch a music career.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Samizdata posted:

She's from Canada, right?

You have to ask?

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
Dude is handing out L's left and right lmao.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Jobbo_Fett posted:

You have to ask?

Well, I mean you ARE Kung Fury, right? I imagine you get all SORTS of women...

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Dude is handing out L's left and right lmao.

Probably should have spent that 20 minutes doing something else, seeing as he's probably been banned for daring to question the glory of CIGs customer service and moderation abilities.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
It is me

I am the one spamming their Customer Support Ticket System

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Samizdata posted:

Well, I mean you ARE Kung Fury, right? I imagine you get all SORTS of women...

If only Charlie Sheen knew about Viper Blood™

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

:bravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
Detcelfer got a 24-hour probation thanks to that thread. Other posters kept on trying to bait them but they seemed to be the only one who got probated.

• Locked thread