Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Scathach posted:

That last one, I'm sure it's delicious but I can't figure out what the hell it is and all I can imagine is fruit, juicy creamy goo, and balls with the chewy consistency of tapioca pearls.

Um...yeah, actually, that's exactly what it is! Well done! (not sarcastic) And yeah, it is DELICIOUS.

cash crab posted:

I want a children's cooking show now.

I would unironically eat the gently caress out of that.

Also, would watch that show.

I've read that pizza is one of the few legit good things you can get in Pyongyang, because there's one brick-oven pizzeria where all the stuff has been brought from Europe.

Speaking of Korean pizza, South Korean pizza is terrible.

Last night, my boss and I decided to get dinner at a Korean fried chicken place. She wanted pizza as well as the chicken. I tried to warn her, but she insisted it couldn't be THAT bad, and ordered a Hawaiian pizza.

It was basically a tortilla topped with cream sauce, bell peppers, and canned fruit cocktail, with a layer of cheese baked on top. I thought she was going to cry when she bit into what she thought was a tomato and it turned out to be a processed papaya cube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

cummy ball

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

oh god why is this so funny

I am dying

and really jealous of that kid's hair

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Fish Of Doom posted:

This took me like five minutes to figure out it was pepperoni pizza

I'm not convinced.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

How much does this cost, do they deliver, and will someone please be the executor / executrix / executxir of my will?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

bringmyfishback posted:

It was basically a tortilla topped with cream sauce, bell peppers, and canned fruit cocktail, with a layer of cheese baked on top. I thought she was going to cry when she bit into what she thought was a tomato and it turned out to be a processed papaya cube.

Ah yes, Korean pizza. My friend asked me to describe it once; all I could think to say was "It's like someone got a third hand description of the concept of pizza and ran with it. 'There's a circle of dough, with vegetables and meat and sauce. Go with it.'

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Coney Island whitefish.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Fish Of Doom posted:

This took me like five minutes to figure out it was pepperoni pizza

:ohdear: I thought it was a pancake.

bringmyfishback posted:

Korean pizza sounds more fascinating by the minute

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

That looks like a pineapple ring covered with tomato sauce in the center.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

That looks like a pineapple ring covered with tomato sauce in the center.

the pepperoni is migrating.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SmokaDustbowl posted:

the pepperoni is migrating.

They do move in herds.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

whiteyfats posted:

They do move in herds.

why you never sausage a thing in all your days

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I'll be Frank, this derail sucks.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I'll be Frank, this derail sucks.

Don't be wiener.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Paladinus posted:

Don't be wiener.

As for the derail,

(would)

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

Scathach posted:

As for the derail,

(would)

Get out of my hands! Get into my belly :cool:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The onions made me think of teeth then one thing led to another

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Picnic Princess posted:

:hotfrogout:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

titties posted:

How much does this cost, do they deliver, and will someone please be the executor / executrix / executxir of my will?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BsNEz9qNZs

QuantumPotato
Feb 3, 2005

Fallen Rib

Tiberius Thyben posted:

One day vegans and vegetarians will realize that it is better to play to veggies' strengths than try to turn them into things they are completely unsuited for.

I've been experimenting with vegan cooking lately, since the girl I'm pitching woo at is vegan, and I hate this more than anything. I devised a vegan biscuits and gravy recipe that is GREAT and isn't some kind of slime made of milk substitutes and random things. You know, because potatoes are a really good thickening agent on their own.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

no pancake rules

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

bringmyfishback posted:

I've read that pizza is one of the few legit good things you can get in Pyongyang, because there's one brick-oven pizzeria where all the stuff has been brought from Europe.

Not gonna lie, the Pyongyang pizza videos I've seen make it look really, really good.

bringmyfishback posted:

oh god why is this so funny

I am dying

and really jealous of that kid's hair

My favorite part is when you can see the camera shaking because his wife's laughing so hard. Also the slow pan over the destruction.

Scathach posted:

As for the derail,

(would)

Oh gently caress, would so hard.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Picnic Princess posted:

A real frog dog would have far more neon green relish :colbert:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Darkpenguin posted:

I've been experimenting with vegan cooking lately, since the girl I'm pitching woo at is vegan, and I hate this more than anything. I devised a vegan biscuits and gravy recipe that is GREAT and isn't some kind of slime made of milk substitutes and random things. You know, because potatoes are a really good thickening agent on their own.

What the hell kind of phrase is this

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Picnic Princess posted:

Doobie Was Right.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Aesop Poprock posted:

It has been around a while.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

Darkpenguin posted:

Be sure that it's organic free range gluten free fair trade woo that you pitch at her. :mmmhmm:

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
http://i.imgur.com/GbW6Tcm.webm

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

You have the wrong thread.

QuantumPotato
Feb 3, 2005

Fallen Rib

Aesop Poprock posted:

What you don't read Jane Austen novels?

</enbullshit> We're in that awkward phase of dating where you're more than friends, not quite exclusive, but not seeing other people. I don't know what to call it. </enbullshit>

here, have a fish aspic for your trouble. Someone has dyed it a lovely blood red.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
You're trying to impress her and maybe try to win her over and if you really wanna be old-timey, you are courting [her affection]. I had to read your sentence three time to parse it...and I won't blame it on not being a native speaker.

But whatever, it's great that you're improving your cooking skills :D. Best of success, dude! (or lady?)

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Hopefully not reposts:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I'M SORRY I FOUND MORE

I'm done now.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Why would you want to court a vegan?

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

Susan knows...and is trying to kill me because of it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

cash crab posted:

Hopefully not reposts:

What a cheesy loss edit.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

cash crab posted:

I'm done now.

This is a New Year's Eve staple with my family. Cream cheese with cocktail sauce and mini shrimp from a can on top. On particularly festive years, there is also fake crab, shredded cheese, and green onions.

Would, but I have the decency to be embarrassed about it.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
Thank god. I thought those were Cheerios.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuantumPotato
Feb 3, 2005

Fallen Rib

PCOS Bill posted:

Why would you want to court a vegan?

She's usually a vegetarian, and I just eat things, but we decided to both try being vegan for January. She's doing it for health reasons, I'm doing it get of my culinary funk and maybe bring some new recipes around. I don't miss meat all that much, but I loving miss cheese like you wouldn't believe.

Plus, a white russian made with coconut milk is better than your standard white russian.

here, have more red aspic

cut it into stars and put it on some triscuits, it's still disturbing.

Someone mis-interpreted spinach pie.

• Locked thread