Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Jerry Cotton posted:

He's a cop so he probably wouldn't get any of it because all cops are literally imbeciles.

You're racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Puistokemisti posted:

I guess what's next going to happen is SDP kannatus rising high and then Rinne opens his mouth and talks about how much he loves brown people and wants to bring them all here, resulting half of their voters switching to Muutos 2011 overnight. And then it's KekKok as biggest parties once again. Rip everything.

Rinne already did that, kind of.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Who are these 9 % people who would still vote for persus after seeing how completely paralyzed and spineless theyve been in the government. They're supposed to be the second largest party in the eduskunta yet as far as I can tell they haven't gotten a single thing done in almost a year. It's like betting on a boxer after already learning he's blind, deaf and has glass for bones.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
https://www.facebook.com/ossimantylahti/photos/a.280755735289572.76105.224905457541267/1086821124683025/?type=3

KOK was pro-immigration because they want free workforce, no one surprised!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Ossi Mäntylahti always was and always will be shittier than JJJ Kasvi. Nnirvi for President!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nenonen posted:

Ossi Mäntylahti always was and always will be shittier than JJJ Kasvi. Nnirvi for President!

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Ligur posted:

Does anyone, like anyone in this thread have a clue why the fish-of-hemps and the jerrycottonss of this thread have such a solid hard-on over big black cocks?

I don't really have a clue myself.

But why do you care about them being attracted to black cocks in the first place?

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
http://www.hs.fi/ulkomaat/a1453523090335

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"Those mean older boys called me a nazi because I went to school dressed like an oven and told Ben to get inside me. They're gay. Gay for negroes!" :qq:

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Jerry Cotton posted:

"Those mean older boys called me a nazi because I went to school dressed like an oven and told Ben to get inside me. They're gay. Gay for negroes!" :qq:

onkos tämä se elämäntarinasi?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Ligur posted:

Seriously, are you taking screenshots from the social media page of someone, a nobody who is a loving idiot, and then saying all those attributes apply to everyone who could vote for similar policies or some poo poo?

Says the man who is posting all those rape news where perpetrator was an immigrant.

Now why my preconceptions are invalid and yours true? I would love to know!

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

The plot thickens, how soon will Fobba crack the case?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Fish of hemp posted:

Says the man who is posting all those rape news where perpetrator was an immigrant.

Now why my preconceptions are invalid and yours true? I would love to know!

Posting links to news is not an act of "preconception" you moron. I've never said the cases reflect anything else.

You are posting links to some idiots facebook and then actually saying "this is what all of X people think".

You are too stupid to tell the difference, huh?

edit:

That is loving awesome :---DDDD

Ligur fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Jan 24, 2016

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
thanks to the av buyer for giving ligur his pekka av back

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
^^Nice avatar, nerd.

http://www.taloussanomat.fi/porssi/2016/01/24/taasko-se-alkaa-riskiraha-karkaa-nyt-italian-pankeista/2016842/170

So who's ready for Bank Crisis 2: Italian Job?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

:getin:

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

Extreme0 posted:

I don't really have a clue myself.

But why do you care about them being attracted to black cocks in the first place?

Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

kikkelivelho posted:

Who are these 9 % people who would still vote for persus after seeing how completely paralyzed and spineless theyve been in the government. They're supposed to be the second largest party in the eduskunta yet as far as I can tell they haven't gotten a single thing done in almost a year. It's like betting on a boxer after already learning he's blind, deaf and has glass for bones.

Stockholm syndrome.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Hogge Wild posted:

thanks to the av buyer for giving ligur his pekka av back

Easily the best one bought for me ever!

And as always, I get news av's either Friday or Saturday night :D

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
someone got triggered by you triggering

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
He/she/it triggered well :3

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Center party veteran and political fox Paavo Väyrynen admits defeat and withdraws from CP's "political organs". He blames the "unholy alliance between liberals and leostadians" as the main cause, where NC are basically running the show, with CP are just happy with living with scraps. Thus they're not willing to even consider exiting the euro, or protecting the non-alliance part of our foreign policy. Now he's trying to get anyone who's willing to listen to him.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Rexroom posted:

Center party veteran and political fox Paavo Väyrynen admits defeat and withdraws from CP's "political organs". He blames the "unholy alliance between liberals and leostadians" as the main cause, where NC are basically running the show, with CP are just happy with living with scraps. Thus they're not willing to even consider exiting the euro, or protecting the non-alliance part of our foreign policy. Now he's trying to get anyone who's willing to listen to him.

So what he's saying is that he wants to do CP without the help of the party?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

So what he's saying is that he wants to do CP without the help of the party?

Now now just because he's Kepu doesn't necessarily mean he's into CP.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Jerry Cotton posted:

Now now just because he's Kepu doesn't necessarily mean he's into CP.

Who are you and what have you done with forums poster Jerry Cotton??

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

kikkelivelho posted:

Car tax was lowered.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Jerry Cotton posted:

Now now just because he's Kepu doesn't literally mean he's into CP.

phew fix'd now all feels normal again

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
:xd:

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

http://jurasepark.fi/

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Antti posted:

Car tax was lowered.

You have a good point. While on a first glance it might seem like the True Finns have achieved nothing while in government, the truth is actually far more complicated. Our politicians constantly pass practical yet uninteresting laws that benefit the country, yet very little praise or attention is given to these decisions. The current popular (and false) claim seems to be that the True Finns are useless pushovers when in reality they've passed countless smaller, but none the less vital laws. It's a shame that many of their constituents have become blinded to this fact and have abandoned the party like impatient children. The current government still has a long way to go and no doubt the True Finns will implement many more beneficial laws during this time. Hopefully their important work will be remembered in retrospect, since currently it seems to have gone mostly unnoticed.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

kikkelivelho posted:

You have a good point. While on a first glance it might seem like the True Finns have achieved nothing while in government, the truth is actually far more complicated. Our politicians constantly pass practical yet uninteresting laws that benefit the country, yet very little praise or attention is given to these decisions. The current popular (and false) claim seems to be that the True Finns are useless pushovers when in reality they've passed countless smaller, but none the less vital laws. It's a shame that many of their constituents have become blinded to this fact and have abandoned the party like impatient children. The current government still has a long way to go and no doubt the True Finns will implement many more beneficial laws during this time. Hopefully their important work will be remembered in retrospect, since currently it seems to have gone mostly unnoticed.

Your jerrycottonish literal sarcams lacks the bite you intended, hah! There might be some truth to that, after all. Remove TF and replace with LA and the Greens and they would have probably tried to make free entry to the country as easy as possible because *social justice*. At least now there was someone who was, like "hooold on a bit" even though they might get most of their poo poo vetoed by the majority.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Ligur posted:

Your jerrycottonish literal sarcams lacks the bite you intended, hah! There might be some truth to that, after all. Remove TF and replace with LA and the Greens and they would have probably tried to make free entry to the country as easy as possible because *social justice*. At least now there was someone who was, like "hooold on a bit" even though they might get most of their poo poo vetoed by the majority.

You would think that second largest party would have managed to accomplish something. As much as Stubbie and Sips love voluntary slave labour brown penis, I can't see how they wouldn't have at least made a show about being tough on immigration if TF threatened to actually do something. But instead they have just folded at every step.

How can you claim that Viherpiipertäjät would have somehow gotten more refugees when we already had Sipilä in current government advertising free luxus homes to the whole world and taking in everyone who happens to wander near border in as refugee.

Soini is either so incompetent that Sipilä and Stubbs are running laps around him, no small feat, about everything or he decided that only thing that matters is his ministerinsalkku and praying for a meteorite to hit every other party in next four years.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Puistokemisti posted:

How can you claim that Viherpiipertäjät would have somehow gotten more refugees when we already had Sipilä in current government advertising free luxus homes to the whole world and taking in everyone who happens to wander near border in as refugee.

I cannot say, perhaps from previous experience ministers from LA or Green Party would have shouted even more of the same and there would have been nobody in the government to even try and stop this development.

I can't know, really. It might be that it's irrelevant if TF is in there instead of those two, but I would regard that as unlikely, even if CP and NC walk over TF all day. I take my bad luck with (bad) TF instead of (regular) RKP/LA/G who have been slavering for more multiculturalism and immigration since always.

I understand you being pissed off though.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
:eyepop:

the next Sunny Car Center

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Hahahahaha, oh wow.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

kikkelivelho posted:

Every party has its core true believers. Eg. core kepulainen would want to reduce Helsinki centralism, give more power to provinces, keep a living countryside and viable agriculture business. Even if Sipilä is actually a kokoomus lizard in disguise, he still pays lip service to these ideas.

But what kind of person is a core perussuomalainen? Does it really just boil down to immigration politics?

I don't know, but I think Soini counted on this. So he could just surf this four years in a back seat of a ministeriaudi and give in on every political decision as long as he would just let TF supporters scream and shout about old negro men who make a racket in their minaret towers.

But it turned out that it isn't enough for 30% of the voters. Right now it is enough for 9%, but is even this number the true core or is it even smaller?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Fish of hemp posted:

But what kind of person is a core perussuomalainen? Does it really just boil down to immigration politics?

I don't know, but I think Soini counted on this.

He explicitly refused to aknowledge the immigration skeptics during the first half of his tenure. Doesn't sound like he counted on that, then.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

If anything, now that the voters mad at neekeriukko have seen how little Timo cares about neekeriukkos seeking asylum here, they're going back to nukkuvat or voting for protest parties like Muutos 1054. The core base of persut who voted them in as a takiaispuolue before the jytkyt are the SMP eläkeläiset. Presumably those people are the ones Väykkä is courting in his latest saippuaoopperakäännös?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
At least we're not going to see a decrease in asylum seeking numbers at this viranomaispäätöslevel, because we blow absolutely everyone out of the water when it comes to granting a residence permit.

Soini and TF have poo poo all they can do about ministeriön viranomaiset. Niillä on ohjeistus, ja sen mukaan toimitaan. Isn't Orpo their great leader when it comes to asylum cases and how they are handled?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Ligur posted:

He explicitly refused to aknowledge the immigration skeptics during the first half of his tenure. Doesn't sound like he counted on that, then.

Soini has said a lot of things during the years. I don't think it was in any way unclear to him why people voted massively for Tony "bingo, bango and bongo just hang around steissi" Halme. And how much untapped potential immigration issue had. And like said himself: Where else would these people go?