Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Doobs should sell his dogs out of a van or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
does someone have the picture of like 5 wal-mart Fries. piled high next to a hot dog

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
He could turn the tables of his fortunes and take the hot snacks to the truckers!

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

one of god's children

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

a starwar betamax posted:

He could turn the tables of his fortunes and take the hot snacks to the truckers!

You can't silence this tree's bark???

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Minrad posted:

does someone have the picture of like 5 wal-mart Fries. piled high next to a hot dog

is this it

Mick Jaggoff
Sep 11, 2012

:911: god bles :rip:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

ThePutty posted:

is this it

The waitress would have to work for literally an entire day to maybe be able to afford this.

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

ThePutty posted:

is this it

I'm pretty sure I shat that out this morning

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

zoink2000 posted:

I'm pretty sure I shat that out this morning

piled high

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

a starwar betamax posted:

This is probably the one you wanted

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

ThePutty posted:

is this it

Did that idiot know anything about food outside of "goes in mouth, maybe?"

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Melmac posted:

Also refused to even sell combos as some sort of loophole, never printed up that advertisement that was supposed to go on the wall, and never fed the homeless people.
I think there was something about ads on the tables as well which he never did, even though there are companies that print out placemats of ads so he would hardly have to do any work

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

lol

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Melmac posted:

A retrospective:

LOL

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

there are so many pages in this thread i don't know where to look to find out what happened to force the doob to close. was it the lack of business, the lovely hotdogs? a surprise health inspection? the vent hood falling down?

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

one of god's children

Doobs why are you so desperate to save face? Doobie would be a lot more sympathetic if he could admit a small degree of weakness. He might even guilt some yokels into buying more of his premium slop.

funny song about politics
Feb 11, 2002

Minrad posted:

This costs almost $2.00. I'm going to miss Doobies :(

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Berious posted:

Doobs why are you so desperate to save face? Doobie would be a lot more sympathetic if he could admit a small degree of weakness. He might even guilt some yokels into buying more of his premium slop.
Business is booming but no it's too costly, there can never be another Doobiest Maximas :ssj:

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

Shithouse Dave posted:

there are so many pages in this thread i don't know where to look to find out what happened to force the doob to close. was it the lack of business, the lovely hotdogs? a surprise health inspection? the vent hood falling down?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Shithouse Dave posted:

- Landlord said "hey I might be selling the building to the funeral home next door so they can raze it and make a parking lot."
- Doobie said, "business here is booming, and I have no job lined up, but I'm going to close," and also closed his mewly-opened auto biz even though it had nothing to do with the situation
- Doobie pshaws all suggestions of changing location

Beyond that, There is no why.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Shithouse Dave posted:

His landlord told him that the neighboring business has inquired about possibly taking over the property to possibly expand their parking lot. Doobster decided that even though "business is booming" he should close up shop within 2 days.

It's obvious business is horrible and this is his out to try and save face.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

jackyl fix the OP

this is a human being frogger

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Woah, this thread is hilariously awesome :five:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

dooby plz can I haz frog dog

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
He's going to be one of those guys that can never retire because he has no savings at all but instead of taking any accountability or changing anything at all, he's just going to blame everyone else for his problems because that's all he knows how to do.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

He's going to be one of those guys that can never retire because he has no savings at all but instead of taking any accountability or changing anything at all, he's just going to blame everyone else for his problems because that's all he knows how to do.

GOP 2016: We're hating all the right people this time.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I want him to go try to get his old job back and get turned down

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

To be fair he lives in Alabama so he'll probably die of a heart attack well before normal retirement age.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

that's all i got

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Does anyone have screenshots or links to when Doobie tried to drum up business by having an American Idol washout mow his lawn? That was my favorite example of the Doobster's marketing acumen.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Razorwired posted:

Does anyone have screenshots or links to when Doobie tried to drum up business by having an American Idol washout mow his lawn? That was my favorite example of the Doobster's marketing acumen.

Bo Bices brother right

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

ThePutty posted:

that's all i got

that'll do, pig

vyst posted:

Bo Bices brother right

casey thrasher (not a pseudonym, lol)

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

vyst posted:

Bo Bices brother right

I forgot about Doobie's mancrush on Bo Bice, underrated part of this tale.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
Let's remember the time Doob put on an amateur car show:

Mr_Schmoo
Dec 10, 2002

So, is that it? Is the house closed? Is the dream over? Is there nothing left but condiments and $58,000 of accumulated debt ...I mean that's not debt...I don't have any debt at all...I'm doing fine...I'm an excellent businessman and I doing great! I'm not going to be a clerk at the Dollar Store. No you shut up retard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Cromulent posted:

Let's remember the time Doob put on an amateur car show:

Oh god I actually feel bad for him here because he was trying, oh god he's like a stupid little kid who's trying :smith:

• Locked thread