Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
I look to be the only goon going for top 2500 this tournament.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Got 2 King Chappa with the DB tickets, bad start.

Then I did a multisummon in the new gasha hoping for at least the new Krillin so I could dokkan awaken him for my DB team and...

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I wonder if it's true you have better chances if you haven't played in a while to hook you back in.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
That's a solid loving pull.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Sup future LR buddy

usb teledildonics
Oct 10, 2009

those who came before me
I still have yet to pull a SSR.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I didn't know Cell could LR too. Oh man I'm ready for that shot to come over :unsmigghh:

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Webbeh posted:

I look to be the only goon going for top 2500 this tournament.

I'm in the top 15k, and don't imagine I'll go much higher. Still, I'm reasonably happy with that - I'll get my SSR out of it, at least. Realllly wanna get that new PHY Gohan

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
What does the GSSR pool include anyway? Does it have all the SSR's available in Global? I'd really like a Super Perfect Cell or SSJ3 Goku

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Petiso posted:

Got 2 King Chappa with the DB tickets, bad start.

Then I did a multisummon in the new gasha hoping for at least the new Krillin so I could dokkan awaken him for my DB team and...

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I wonder if it's true you have better chances if you haven't played in a while to hook you back in.

So that's where all the luck went. This gacha hates me.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Woo hoo cracked into the top 1K with 44 wins! Now I just have to make sure I hold this position even though I bet the Gohan reward isn't that good.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Tribladeofchaos posted:

Woo hoo cracked into the top 1K with 44 wins! Now I just have to make sure I hold this position even though I bet the Gohan reward isn't that good.

It isn't. I hear Kaioken Goku for the next WT will be worth it though. I'm "just" going for 100 wins.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

ChronoReverse posted:

It isn't. I hear Kaioken Goku for the next WT will be worth it though. I'm "just" going for 100 wins.

The PHY Kaioken Goku? I think that's from the 4th tournament isn't it?

Tribladeofchaos fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jan 21, 2016

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I hope the WT rewards eventually come to the summon pool.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Aurora posted:

I hope the WT rewards eventually come to the summon pool.

That'd be nice. That SSJ2 Gohan seems like he'd be pretty useful.

Speaking of useful, I actually pulled an Ultimate Gohan. Game even tried to fake me out with a rainbow/SSJ that turned into an angel Goku on the pull. Not totally sure how to adjust the team I've been using to add him. I'm thinking Majin Vegeta takes a break since he only has Over in a Flash? Well, I guess the WT's up, so I have plenty of time to tinker.

I don't know how many eggs I'd put into Teen Krillin's basket. Dude tops out at 5099 attack with a huge multiplier. Even on a STR Kamehameha/Turtle School team that's not too impressive.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jan 21, 2016

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Echophonic posted:

Speaking of useful, I actually pulled an Ultimate Gohan. Game even tried to fake me out with a rainbow/SSJ that turned into an angel Goku on the pull. Not totally sure how to adjust the team I've been using to add him. I'm thinking Majin Vegeta takes a break since he only has Over in a Flash? Well, I guess the WT's up, so I have plenty of time to tinker.

You probably just drop Whis. For tournaments you don't need the stun and Ultimate Gohans leader skill is far better anyway.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Tribladeofchaos posted:

Are you on our Google spreadsheet in the OP?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Wuxi posted:

You probably just drop Whis. For tournaments you don't need the stun and Ultimate Gohans leader skill is far better anyway.

Yeah, I traded Whis for Majin Vegeta and the team works way more smoothly. Over in a Flash is more valuable the more you have of it.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Webbeh posted:

Are you on our Google spreadsheet in the OP?

Ah nope I'm not but I added myself anyway, I've got the Tournament UR Kid Goku as my leader if you need the boost.

Tribladeofchaos fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Jan 23, 2016

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I added myself to the spreadsheet. UR AGL SSR Goku if anyone needs a boost. Working on maxing him, too.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Caught up and added you both to my friends list.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Are there fewer INT type characters than others? I have tons of great AGL and STR fighters, plenty of decent PHY and TEQ types, but I've pulled maybe two SR INTs, no SSR INTs, and my best INT characters are King Vegeta and Kid Chi-Chi.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, I added both of you, too.

Tree of Life's starting soon, that's pretty neat. Turles is supposed to be good, yeah? Or is that the SSR one?

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
We're all friends now! :cool:

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Ooh, I'll clear out my friend list and add my name to the sheet too.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Are there fewer INT type characters than others? I have tons of great AGL and STR fighters, plenty of decent PHY and TEQ types, but I've pulled maybe two SR INTs, no SSR INTs, and my best INT characters are King Vegeta and Kid Chi-Chi.

I feel like all I get it INT characters.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Echophonic posted:

Yeah, I added both of you, too.

Tree of Life's starting soon, that's pretty neat. Turles is supposed to be good, yeah? Or is that the SSR one?

The STR SR Turles is pretty decent, ok stats, good passive and Saiyan Warrior Race/Ready for War links, which will be a strong combinations with the coming Gachas.

The INT SSR Turles is the real deal though, a mix between MysticUltimate Gohan and Bardock, with mediocre attack, monster HP (9710), +2 Ki Leader skill and +2 Ki when 50% HP or more passive (for everyone). Also Ready for War, a +2 Ki Link heavily featured in Gacha SSJ from Broly onwards, so he's even more than MysticUltimate Gohan the guy that enables your team to super all the time, lacking Gohans personal oooomph though.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Reached 80 wins in the tournament. I can taste my guaranteed SSR already (watch me get a dupe SSR Piccolo).

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

ChronoReverse posted:

Reached 80 wins in the tournament. I can taste my guaranteed SSR already (watch me get a dupe SSR Piccolo).

Wow, I'm trying to only use a few stones and I'm closing in near 30 wins. Hoping to at least stay in the 10-20k rank to get 2x Old Kai for super levels. Still haven't spent my 2 from last tournament, waiting on something truly spectacular to hit with all the power creep we are seeing on the horizon from Japan. Well, and my luck of the draw.

Dub Step Dad
Dec 29, 2008
Last WT I only got to about 60 or 70 wins before the tournament ended and then still only ended up in about 7000th place. Since then I've had some really poo poo luck, even when they raised the drop rate and I did a couple multipulls, only pulling kinda not great SRs who don't even fit into my team makeup. Then this WT starts and I get some dragonball summon tickets and immediately pull two King Chappas and a Bandages.
This has led to me just not playing this WT that much. I think this game has it out against me. With the luck I've been having, when I get those silver SSR tickets I'll probably get a dupe Xeno Trunks. :sigh:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I had to bust my rear end to get to like 60 last time to break 5k. This time I'll be content with 20 wins leaving me in the 50k bracket. The DB tickets being more generous was pretty nice.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Did 20 wins, got 5 Bandages :smithcloud:

Tree of Might has the Fruit of Might support item you can farm btw. Thats +3 Ki for 3 rounds and thats slightly broken, so farm that poo poo

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
So much farming this week.

Manage to rack up 100+ senzu beans from the WT and a bunch of fodder for maxing out almost all of my units, now this!

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Got to 100 wins, and got SSR STR Beerus as my guaranteed rare. Been hovering around the low 3,000's-high 2800's in ranking, but sadly I think I need to change my team construction and try and got more ki enablers next time. My brother has been hovering around 200 today, but I don't think he'll be able to get higher.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Got a dupe with my GSSR. At least it was Super Trunks and not Piccolo.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
gently caress, I'm at 82 and I don't think I'll hit 100 tonight. Goodbye extra GSSR.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I kinda slacked off but I'm gonna try to get up to rank 100k so I at least get 2 extra silver SSR tickets to use

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I got a spare STR SSR Beerus from my ticket too, oh well could have been worse.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Still, this game insists on only giving me STR SSR's. I'm happy to have them (compared to earlier when I didn't seem to get any) but I could really use a AGL SSR.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
goddamnit im going to have to grind to make 100 wins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Webbeh posted:

goddamnit im going to have to grind to make 100 wins

I believe in you :shobon: