Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Dias posted:

IHNMIAMS is pretty up there and Woolie is MVP of FFX, which might end up as one of the best LPs in the channel. Also, I might have to end up teaming up with him during the race war at least for a while so gotta show support.

Speaking of, what happened to FFX? It hasn't updated in almost a week, which sucks because it's seriously the best series they have going right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Dexie posted:

Speaking of, what happened to FFX? It hasn't updated in almost a week, which sucks because it's seriously the best series they have going right now.

It's happened before with other series, it's usually someone being away or other stuff locking up the recording schedule. I miss it too. :(

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Dexie posted:

It was stolen by the Al Bhed

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Tae posted:

I'm just saying, the GB thread has gone incredibly low peaks than most threads I've seen, including actual homophobia and thinking mental disorders are just imagination.
Both of those are the same person, and he was poo poo on constantly and probated for a week for it, and hasn't done it since

Like I get it there's some bad apples in there but you're nitpicking specific instances from a: nearly 3 years ago in one instance and b: three posters, who were all immediately dunked on, they were never accepted or welcomed in with open arms

People get weird about dan or Jeff's terrible food opinions and occasionally brad but most people have come to understand that it's just a hang out and shitpost thread, and occasionally post about relevant things, game news, tweets, or knife shows

edit: SPEAKING OF! Matt, you should absolutely watch this or get one of the other dudes to watch it. The Knife Show, formerly of QVC, now the Cutlery Corner, has begun livestreaming their shows. One of their long-time presenters apparently showed up drunk out of his gourd and it is the most magical thing

In case the timestamp doesn't work, about 7 hours 1 minute in is when he shows up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7mR32E0tQs&hd=1&t=25245s

smoke'em up boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTZ1sBKRzXw&hd=1

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jan 23, 2016

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Improbable Lobster posted:

It was stolen by the Al Bhed

Those drat dirty Al Bhed. I knew it! :argh:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I like Soulsborne well enough but FFX is probably Woolie's first properly Goldmine worthy outing.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Captain Invictus posted:

Both of those are the same person, and he was poo poo on constantly and probated for a week for it, and hasn't done it since

Like I get it there's some bad apples in there but you're nitpicking specific instances from a: nearly 3 years ago in one instance and b: three posters, who were all immediately dunked on, they were never accepted or welcomed in with open arms

People get weird about dan or Jeff's terrible food opinions and occasionally brad but most people have come to understand that it's just a hang out and shitpost thread, and occasionally post about relevant things, game news, tweets, or knife shows

edit: SPEAKING OF! Matt, you should absolutely watch this or get one of the other dudes to watch it. The Knife Show, formerly of QVC, now the Cutlery Corner, has begun livestreaming their shows. One of their long-time presenters apparently showed up drunk out of his gourd and it is the most magical thing

In case the timestamp doesn't work, about 7 hours 1 minute in is when he shows up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7mR32E0tQs&hd=1&t=25245s

smoke'em up boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTZ1sBKRzXw&hd=1

The great thing there is hearing very soft laughter in the background even with the unidirectional/ribbon mics on.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
And the camera shaking slightly as the cameraman fights to contain himself

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

https://zippy.gfycat.com/HandmadeDishonestGonolek.webm

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Ruggington would you do us the honor of archiving that entire segment in case the cutlery corner ever becomes self-aware and destroys that video

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I can try

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Best Friends should play Rocket League.

gently caress, that game is reeling me in hard. Like, insanely hard. It's like having people with degenerative diseases with rockets strapped to them play soccer. Cars faffing about until some glorious bastard makes an incredible goal and poo poo goes flying.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
They did Liam/Pat one off rocket league video awhile ago.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Really? poo poo, I totally missed that, then.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

pulp rag posted:

Really? poo poo, I totally missed that, then.

Yep. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNmhJcLgADg

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
Man, watching the Naruto LP got me in the Shonen mood, so I started rewatching Hunter x Hunter again and it's still great. Have these guys tried it again?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

theCalamity posted:

Man, watching the Naruto LP got me in the Shonen mood, so I started rewatching Hunter x Hunter again and it's still great. Have these guys tried it again?

HxH is A Good Shonen, they should.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
They said the art style was boring looking

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I'm still wanting a playlist of their one-ofs.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Dias posted:

HxH is A Good Shonen, they should.

Its sooooo good but i think they said that the artstyle looks too childish, that animey has my favorite ending for an arc of any anime ever

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Baal posted:

They said the art style was boring looking

Oh man. Have they not seen Hisoka? Or Chrollo? They are missing out.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Depths posted:

Its sooooo good but i think they said that the artstyle looks too childish, that animey has my favorite ending for an arc of any anime ever

Man, the Chimera Ant arc is "mature" as gently caress, I'll blame it on Woolie and Pat hating little kids.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

theCalamity posted:

Oh man. Have they not seen Hisoka? Or Chrollo? They are missing out.

I absolutely agree, Hisoka's one of my favorite character's I've seen in the past few years and it's the first time in a while I've heard Daisuke Namikawa do something different.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Baal posted:

I absolutely agree, Hisoka's one of my favorite character's I've seen in the past few years and it's the first time in a while I've heard Daisuke Namikawa do something different.

I love that creepy fucker. And his Nen is the most versatile in the series, I think.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I think Matt is Diocletian, Pat is Maximian, Woolie is Galerius, and Liam is Constantius Chlorus. Agree/disagree?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Matt is Yellow Bile, Pat is Black Bile, Woolie is Blood and Liam is Phlegm

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Matt is the Red Ranger, Woolie is the Black Ranger, Pat is the Neurotic Ranger, Liam is the Devil's Advoranger, Plague is the NMS Ranger and Zack is the White Tigerzord

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

we just got word from the studio that woolie is now the yellow ranger

please understand

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
This will not stand. Racist allocation must be upheld

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Which one of them is Peucestas?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

Which one of them is Peucestas?

Woolie is panchetta, Matt is bacon, Pat is sausage and Liam is boston butt.

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I like the Super Best Friends, I wish Liam would go back to just being kind of weird instead of actually creepy like he is now. Final Fantasy X is a great LP. Also Resident Evil 0

Holy poo poo Resident Evil 0 looks good, I would love to see a modern game with pre-rendered backgrounds like that game.

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!
RE0 does look loving great, and it is such a shame that it ends up having some pretty serious flaws compared to other games in the series. Because man, a game where your main characters are the best RE girl and Billy loving Coen should be the absolute best ever.

I do wonder if and how often Pat will run into inventory management problems throughout the game, considering the game ditches the item boxes for letting you drop your items anywhere and they'll stay where you left them.. Like, that stuff worked well in games like Ultima Underworld and System Shock, but I remember criticisms about that stuff in RE0 how it did not really change it for the better.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Matt is Goofus, Pat is Goofus, Woolie is Goofus, Liam is Goofus, and Zach is Gallant.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

TriffTshngo posted:

jesus loving christ liam I knew the kid had no goddamn standards but that's crossing at least four or five lines.

To be fair, I think he's just parroting the opinions of people he read online and he doesn't really know anything about the game itself.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Vessel is showing videos way ahead of the free limit now for some reason.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Marth, Roy, and Ike are bad but Robin, Lucina, and Corrin are good

There's my incredibly late response to FE and FE in Smash

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The only one I don't like is Marth, but I don't like Roy in his own game

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo