Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Considering I support Barack Obama, also not racist?

quote:

Not entirely sure what the beef is here, but I sure know it's misogynoir af!

It's not misogynist, it's racist. Some people have said that Michelle Obama is the most attractive First Lady we've had since Jackie O. Conservatives disagree, of course, because just look at these pictures. As you can clearly tell, Michelle Obama is black, and therefore an ugly gorilla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Twelve by Pies posted:

It's not misogynist, it's racist. Some people have said that Michelle Obama is the most attractive First Lady we've had since Jackie O. Conservatives disagree, of course, because just look at these pictures. As you can clearly tell, Michelle Obama is black, and therefore an ugly gorilla.
Misogynoir is the basically that idea.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Oh, I thought it was just a typo. Guess I learned a new word today. :v:

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/JohnKasich/status/690340468169768960

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

That sssinissster asssshole hass lossst my vote!

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Talk about small victories.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Aren't pet snakes a huge issue in Florida, wreaking ecological havoc and so forth?

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Subjunctive posted:

Aren't pet snakes a huge issue in Florida, wreaking ecological havoc and so forth?

Yes. There's annual hunts for wild pythons with competitions for who can get the most, and you need a permit to purchase an anaconda or a few different species of python. The permits require your snakes be licensed, that you prove your snakes are stored securely, and you must provide an inventory of your animals annually and notify the government if you sell one.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

MISSING: People willing to pay reasonable money to kids to shovel driveways and sidewalks.

Kids aren't gonna do back-breaking physical labor for $2 anymore.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

SSNeoman posted:

Talk about small victories.

The multiple-snake-owner demographic is just the key Kasich needs to pull ahead of JEB!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Who What Now posted:

MISSING: People willing to pay reasonable money to kids to shovel driveways and sidewalks.

There's a kid in my dad's neighborhood who asks $15 per driveway, which probably takes between 30 minutes and an hour. Most people give him 20 bucks and everyone goes away happy.

But I guess it's true that there aren't roving packs of kids competing to shovel your driveway the quickest any more, since until they invented the Wii kids had no form of entertainment other than performing menial chores. Obama :argh:

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Yeah, those drat kids are just sitting on their asses doing nothing. They don't know the value of hard work.

*Sits amd watches TV or uses the internet for 8 hours straight on day off*

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Defenestration posted:

Defen Top Ten! EPORW weekend starts now

Sometimes you gotta do armed rebellion against the lawful government of the united states, bombing the white house and murdering the first family, but it's ok because the president is black
(Also probably ~*~*Computer Game Art*~*~ but I don't play that poo poo so someone else can say)

ibid
Look, this is why Obama has armed secret service to protect his family. Because all y'all are broadcasting your violent fantasies of shooting him and his family.

In a strange way these make me hopeful for America. I feel nervous just quoting them, but since the people who posted these face approximately zero consequences, that means there is no truth to the fearmongering abou Obama's tyranny.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Ask your local landscaping company, many of them work in snow removal in the winter and will set you up with a contract. It's not $5, but the reason no one shovels for $5 is the free market.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Mo_Steel posted:

Ask your local landscaping company, many of them work in snow removal in the winter and will set you up with a contract. It's not $5, but the reason no one shovels for $5 is the free market.

It's just generational whining that has existed since the beginning of time.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer
Literally "kids these days and their jazz music, and their sock hops, and their horseless carriages..."

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Who What Now posted:

The one time I saw that posted my response was basically "you know, when I was a kid I tried that once. I shoveled three walks and got paid like a dollar for one of them. 95% of the houses turned the kids away. I walked around town for hours and made a dollar. I never did it again." Maybe the reason nobody tries to do that as a kid these days is because the few people willing to pay were stingy pricks about it. "Well then why not do yard work?" I think I got one offer that amounted to $1.50 an hour. Bump that noise.

I'm 33 to give you a time frame.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

The multiple-snake-owner demographic is just the key Kasich needs to pull ahead of JEB!

Yeah, that one guy will switch over and make it 4-3 instead 3-4.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
Let's do the racism/misogyny/Obamas all in one

Yep, just because not everyone can hear you doesn't mean you're not whistling dogs

I knew I would find a counterpoint macro for this

Straw muslims for $200 Alex

Getting on a plane: a constitutionally protected right

lol if you think authors write sales copy for their books

Unamerican

Obama is a woman

you reading this, FBI?

EPORW repeats a lot and I don't usually post repeats but I'm reposting this one because jesus loving christ

Monica Lewinsky

Wait now I'm confused whether we should be conforming to gender roles or not

Neither did that guy fyi

I don't pick up black hitchhikers

Lots of bacon this week

Lee

Hahaha poor JEB!

NRA members never shoot anyone? Accidentally or on purpose?

A guy shot a woman by accident at a showing of Bayghazi this week. If he weren't allowed to play big penis man and carry in the theater that wouldn't have happened.

I still don't know the difference between a clip and magazine, but it sure is fun knowing people I have on ignore will be indignant about it

Shoot your way to freedom

You bleed out on the floor?

"They'll find a way" *lists a bunch of stuff that's now heavily regulated to prevent tragedies

So now we're admitting that we want to intimidate people with our gun rights

Why trust polling when you can cherry pick images of whatever rally you want?

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Defenestration posted:

Let's do the racism/misogyny/Obamas all in one

Lee

Oh boy, its "celebrate American traitors day" in Virginia again. (Lee-Jackson-King day just came up. I'm required by law to refer to MLK's day like that since I was a resident of Virginia for at least a decade.) :suicide:

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?

I'm waiting for February 8. :getin:

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Klaus88 posted:

Oh boy, its "celebrate American traitors day" in Virginia again. (Lee-Jackson-King day just came up. I'm required by law to refer to MLK's day like that since I was a resident of Virginia for at least a decade.) :suicide:

Well I think there can be cool things about Lee without fetishizing the Confederacy. After all, we're all Americans after the war and he did some pretty kickass stuff militarily.

I dunno I'm from Virginia too so some of that poo poo probably rubbed off on me. Is it me or do these idiots think the Union liberals were the real un-Americans? I mean it's like they're saying it explicitly. "This list of political stances I disagree with are actually un-American. Also the South will rise again." And on the other side no one is accusing these types of being un-American (I guess because using that term is loving terrifying proto fascism).

PS Lee Jackson King day is def bullshit though

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Moxie posted:

Well I think there can be cool things about Lee without fetishizing the Confederacy. After all, we're all Americans after the war and he did some pretty kickass stuff militarily.

I dunno I'm from Virginia too so some of that poo poo probably rubbed off on me. Is it me or do these idiots think the Union liberals were the real un-Americans? I mean it's like they're saying it explicitly. "This list of political stances I disagree with are actually un-American. Also the South will rise again." And on the other side no one is accusing these types of being un-American (I guess because using that term is loving terrifying proto fascism).

PS Lee Jackson King day is def bullshit though

fwiw Virginia separated MLK day from the Lee-Jackson part back in 2000. But yes, there are definitely a lot of "War of Northern Aggression" types left in VA.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Defenestration posted:

I still don't know the difference between a clip and magazine, but it sure is fun knowing people I have on ignore will be indignant about it

In everyday conversation there is no difference and anyone who insists there is has no valid opinions about anything.

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

Twelve by Pies posted:

They've also, I believe shrunken down Mrs. Obama's head to try and make her body seem even bigger and more 'other'.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

TerminalSaint posted:

I'm waiting for February 8. :getin:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Mr Jaunts posted:

fwiw Virginia separated MLK day from the Lee-Jackson part back in 2000. But yes, there are definitely a lot of "War of Northern Aggression" types left in VA.

Yeah and apparently both Lee-Jackson day and MLK Day are both holidays, at least I know the schools around here got both off and thus a 4 day weekend.

E-Tank posted:

They've also, I believe shrunken down Mrs. Obama's head to try and make her body seem even bigger and more 'other'.

You know, I kind of thought it looked like her head was shrunken down, but I thought maybe it was just the angle or something. I should have known, they've photoshopped her rear end before too so they can go "lol she tells us to eat healthy but look how fat she is."

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Names change but the colors stay the same, I'm blue:

I really, really hope he's just trolling at this point. I need to stop touching the poop.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

I need to stop touching the poop.

yeah, you're really not arguing your point very well there and you come across as angrier than the other guy is.

I'd have this comic on my office door if it didn't mean a likely talking-to by the dean

Defenestration posted:

Getting on a plane: a constitutionally protected right

I'd be cool with this requirement if every voting location could make you the Citizen Registration Card right on the spot. No, sorry, sir, an NRA ID doesn't count as a photo ID for voting purposes. Just step over here, get your photo taken and your fingerprints scanned, and bam in 30 seconds here's your bar-coded RFID-enabled proof of your right to vote. Okay? Will that be okay with you? Please stop holding up the line.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

I'd be cool with this requirement if every voting location could make you the Citizen Registration Card right on the spot. No, sorry, sir, an NRA ID doesn't count as a photo ID for voting purposes. Just step over here, get your photo taken and your fingerprints scanned, and bam in 30 seconds here's your bar-coded RFID-enabled proof of your right to vote. Okay? Will that be okay with you? Please stop holding up the line.

In Texas(and maybe other poo poo hole states) gun licenses are fine, but college IDs aren't.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Moxie posted:

Well I think there can be cool things about Lee without fetishizing the Confederacy.

Lee was a decent general and an ok person aside from being a slaveowner but if it wasn't for his stint as the chief of staff of the traitor army he'd be historically obscure

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Popular Thug Drink posted:

Lee was a decent general and an ok person aside from being a slaveowner

It's really a lovely neighborhood, aside from the festering meth lab three doors over.

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.

Who What Now posted:

In everyday conversation there is no difference and anyone who insists there is has no valid opinions about anything.
This. There's a technical difference between the two, but in any conversation outside of gunsperg, they're interchangable.

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

I'm your friend and I'm not going to just stand by and let you do this!
If video games have taught me anything, it's that clips make an awesome PING sound when they're ejected.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

drat global warming.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

He's so close to getting it that I'm not sure how to approach this without coming off condescending.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
EPORW leftovers

Like some kind of new deal, where the government employs people to do public works? Hell yeah!

aw Trump, you shouldn't have

Really thought that was going to say soil

Oh she's only rich because of her parents? Kind of like a Walton? Yeah that sort of inequality would really suck wouldn't it?

Harsh, yo

Who's an Old Person (tm)?

crying, crying babbys

right because you don't fund the government enough to keep the rolls accurate. Doesn't mean people are voting in multiple districts.

Plucky little multinational oil companies

oh but I thought drilling companies were good?

MAH FREEDOM

New plan: actually covers something? They get a subsidy to help pay?

Babby doesn't understand taxes, is babby

Put whatever you want on a Wheaties box, ffs. Has anyone ever actually eaten Wheaties?

let us not go a single loving minute without prostrating ourselves to our Troops.

Why be respectful of people when you can spout stereotypical right wing talking points?

Starting with Israel?

It's a barn, that's how you know it's wholesome

Imagine i saved an anti-Bergdahl from a week ago

Jesus is Kaiser Soze

yep, I checked and Kids are still These Days
ps Fishing is gross fish are gross I will leave them in the water

OH, well if a MACRO says so...

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Defenestration posted:

Jesus is Kaiser Soze
"We will not follow His lead, yet we call Him Lord."

Defenestration posted:

yep, I checked and Kids are still These Days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?

Defenestration posted:

Really thought that was going to say soil

That reminds me a bit of this beauty I saw in Wyoming on the way to visit my sister.

She, being a wildlife biologist, made the astute observation that a bald eagle is an ironic choice, given that they'd likely be extinct without government regulations.