Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

Ok well more terribaler than normal. Also whoever decided that the 880 didnt need to connect to the 87 directly needs to burn in hell.

pretty slick av you got there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

So what we in Michigan call February :grin:

I've learned not to trust Michigan words because they don't work elsewhere. Like "pop" and "drinking water" just don't translate

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What do Michigan residents think drinking water is?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/266697-anonymous-wants-to-put-michigan-gov-in-jail-for-water-crisis

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Yummy.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I'm just glad Flint's water is getting nationwide exposure because our governor is a comic book villain :unsmith:

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Dickhead should be forced to drink that water and only that water until the problem is resolved.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I'm just glad Flint's water is getting nationwide exposure because our governor is a comic book villain :unsmith:

He's like Cobra Commander's idiot brother

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

get a girl in that tub and i'm sold. A tub girl you might say

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
N4i's reminding me of those people in northern Michigan that still talk about the big storm in the 60s. Yeah, it was a massive amount of snow, but the fact that you still bring up something that happened fifty years ago says something about how boring your state is.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Not a Cubs fan, I assume.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i stayed home all day and fell asleep on the couch for two hours this evening

pretty ok day

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I have a snow day tomorrow because Japan doesn't usually get snow this far south. Pretty cool to get another day off.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

ded posted:

Ya. This 2+ weeks of nearly daily rain is sure horrible. And it almost gets down into the low 50s!

My lawn is dying from too much water! The ground is saturated and just forming muddy puddles now.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Godholio posted:

Not a Cubs fan, I assume.

chicago is poo poo and boring, i agree

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
It's not so much the fact that there's a lot of snow in a single sitting, it's mostly the lack of preparedness that comes with simply not getting lots of snow regularly.

I live on a major, major roadway that connects to two major interstate highways. There was no salt or sand or even trucks out there until there was already several accidents on the road. Once they announced the roads to be pretty much for emergency vehicles only they just about stopped plowing them altogether. I went outside for shits and giggles and around 2pm yesterday there was six inches of snow on the road. That's unthinkable.

If this was back in CT, or anywhere that gets that level of snow, it would be salt/sand about two hours before the first flakes and trucks every 10-15 minutes on major roadways, every 30 minutes on minor ones. The most you would have on the roads at any given time is probably an inch or two at most, which is mostly just what they can't easily scrape off the roads and whatever has accumulated since the last pass. poo poo would still close early, probably, but it wouldn't be the total anarchy that it ended up being.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i stayed home all day and fell asleep on the couch for two hours this evening

pretty ok day

how dad tier is spending more nights in my living room than bed

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

how dad tier is spending more nights in my living room than bed

That sounds pretty bad for your sleep hygiene.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

didn't say it was good

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

Snow Report: It's snowing near Nagasaki ( similar climate to coastal South Carolina). There are a couple of inches stuck to the ground and I am staying in today so my tiny little car doesn't get smashed by some chain smoking trucker binge watching anime while driving.

Had this happen to me last week, getting hit by a truck sucks. Dunno if he was binge-watching anime while driving but he smoked at least 5 cigarettes while we waited for the police.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Video essays are cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvLQJReDhic

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Support independent video essayists

myfreecams dot com

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Stultus Maximus posted:

Tomorrow morning I'm rolling out of bed and dumping several pounds of pork butt into the slow cooker.

Five more hours, man this house smells good.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Give us our snow back you fucks I want a snow day this year

We're getting some baby back bitch weather recently. Freezing, -1, -2 gently caress THAT bring on the SNOWMAGEDDON

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Had this happen to me last week, getting hit by a truck sucks. Dunno if he was binge-watching anime while driving but he smoked at least 5 cigarettes while we waited for the police.

my car is in the shop right now getting fixed because some douchebag in a work f350 sideswiped me when he pulled out across all 3 lanes from a parking lot. its been in the shop for close to 2 weeks now and their estimated completion date is feb 5th. 4500 bucks in damage. rear end in a top hat also fled the scene and i ended up chasing him as i dialed 911

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

this was really interesting, good music choices too

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

I have a snow day tomorrow because Japan doesn't usually get snow this far south. Pretty cool to get another day off.

Sasebo?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Actually watched the entire thing. Good video.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

http://i.imgur.com/htJevAD.gifv

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Predictably, while the roads are clear, snow removal is being a shitshow. I very much would like to go to bed because I know Im going to be ridiculously sore tomorrow, but the cars are parked over at the church parking lot for these idiot contractors to get their poo poo together.

Don't rent in the North y'all.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i need to buy a snowblower.

new driveway is murder on the back

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
Man, that new 2 stage snowblower cuts right through the snow.

My wife told me to put on some gloves. No need, heated handgrips, bitches.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

That's, umm....wow. That sure is something. Don't know WHAT to call it but it is most definitely a thing.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

SumYungGui posted:

That's, umm....wow. That sure is something. Don't know WHAT to call it but it is most definitely a thing.

My fetish?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

i think we all see what your fetish is :wth:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i think we all see what your fetish is :wth:

I'd pay to change it but i kinda like that thrill of getting triggered every time I see it.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I can't stop laughing http://i.stuff.co.nz/business/money/76183884/Former-Kiwi-students-struggle-with-depression-anxiety-and-resent-over-loan-debt

quote:

Brad said he left New Zealand for Melbourne in 2007 due to a lack of employment opportunities, after gaining a Bachelor of Arts with Honours in performing arts.rad said he left New Zealand for Melbourne in 2007 due to a lack of employment opportunities, after gaining a Bachelor of Arts with Honours in performing arts.

"In short, I feel like an economic refugee, and I'm made to feel like a criminal.
I feel like I'm being punished for that

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

SumYungGui posted:

My kinda girl. :giggity:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Performing Arts degree holders are criminals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

And I'm proud to be in a country that recognises them as such.

• Locked thread