Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barto
Dec 27, 2004

Pandemonium posted:

Nah, I know no one really cares. Just wanted to head off the always lovely hand waving people do on the internet when posters they disagree with or dislike post something that cannot be readily substantiated and is bragging or asserting something.

O vanity! you are the lever by means of which Archimedes wished to lift the earth!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Barto posted:

O vanity! you are the lever by means of which Archimedes wished to lift the earth!
God drat is that a deep cut.

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

Pandemonium posted:

Nah, I know no one really cares. Just wanted to head off the always lovely hand waving people do on the internet when posters they disagree with or dislike post something that cannot be readily substantiated and is bragging or asserting something.

Truth is, the line group is just url and I constantly talking about motorcycles and how we're going to meet up and go crash together. And by crash I mean

im gay

Barto
Dec 27, 2004

TetsuoTW posted:

God drat is that a deep cut.

Best I can do not knowing Chinese and all that
;)

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
We've all had embarrassing conversations on Line. I don't think anyone doubts that it happened, but it's like you need validation or something.

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

please let me show you screenshots of all The Ladies swooning over me
I think you all missed when people were like "Sure sure I bet you were on a date. Like you could get a girl, you big goon" earlier in our very productive exchanges. And I thought it'd be cute to drop some real bombs on the circlejerkers in here. But it's okay. I know I've gone on about it too long.

Now if you'll excuse me, I just woke up and there's a girl in my bed that needs tending to.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
And all I have this morning is an angry European offended that his "teachers" who don't have work permits took time off without permission and now we're short staffed. He's of course threatening to fire them all despite his inability to replace them not because they're crap teachers, but because his ego has been stepped on.

Also it's like 17c. What the hell?

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

I'm guessing 17 is cold in those parts? Feeling the polar vortex, too?

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Yeah, 17 is pretty loving cold for Bangkok.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Pandemonium posted:

I think you all missed when people were like "Sure sure I bet you were on a date. Like you could get a girl, you big goon" earlier in our very productive exchanges. And I thought it'd be cute to drop some real bombs on the circlejerkers in here. But it's okay. I know I've gone on about it too long.

Now if you'll excuse me, I just woke up and there's a girl in my bed that needs tending to.

Does she know you're bragging to Internet strangers about her? Does that seem cool to you?

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

If you want to play the I-didn't-know-this-was-a-hippo-bar game with me, that's fine.
Once you take the red pill you don't need to care about how creepy the things you do are.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Pandemonium posted:

I think you all missed when people were like "Sure sure I bet you were on a date. Like you could get a girl, you big goon" earlier in our very productive exchanges.
i don't remember that, can you find it and quote it?

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

Spanish Matlock posted:

Once you take the red pill you don't need to care about how creepy the things you do are.

You need to quit this assuming poo poo cuz you are really really bad at it. Was it you that called me a gamergater earlier? Regardless, you put your whole loving leg in your mouth when you posted assuming I was, well, like you, someone with no Chinese qualifications who spruced up a few TOEIC practice tests in my spare time when I'm not at my cram school. And now you are calling me a redpiller? Jesus Christ, you need to gently caress right off with this unsubstantiated, baseless ad hominem bullshit. It is beyond the pale pathetic. And it's lazy.

Edit: if I had to guess, I'd say it was you that dished out the $$$ to totally burn me with my new avatar. C/D?

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

If you want to play the I-didn't-know-this-was-a-hippo-bar game with me, that's fine.

quadrophrenic posted:

i don't remember that, can you find it and quote it?

I got you covered.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Spanish Matlock posted:

I got you covered.

:pusheen:

It's wonderful.

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

Let's get back on track here. No need to drag this personal nonsense on anymore.

How many of you have signed those online petitions floating around to recognize Taiwan as a sovereign nation or whatever (as if it isn't already)? I need to know how many of you are that far gone.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Spanish Matlock posted:

I got you covered.

Someone's making use of the shitass weather.

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

Pandemonium posted:

Let's get back on track here. No need to drag this personal nonsense on anymore.

I need to know how many of you are that far gone.

Stop making personal attacks against me, you drooling imbeciles!

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Spanish Matlock posted:

Stop making personal attacks against me, you drooling imbeciles!

i will have you know i am actually the least stereotypically drooling imbecile here :smuggo:

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Pandemonium posted:

You need to quit this assuming poo poo cuz you are really really bad at it. Was it you that called me a gamergater earlier?
Why would anyone call you a gamergator?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I don't think we addressed my earlier question.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Chantilly Say posted:

Either of them actually.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

A whole 'nother week of Pandemonium-mas? You shouldn't have :allears:

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Moon Slayer posted:

A whole 'nother week of Pandemonium-mas? You shouldn't have :allears:

Someone must have seen their shadow.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
stay warm folks

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

Chantilly Say posted:

She's pretty cool. I think if I told her that I mentioned our date in a thread read by a handful of ex-pats she would say, oh 隨便, which means whatever for you 文盲 goons like Moon Slayer (that means illiterate, by the way), and she would have said it in either a negative or neutral-but-leaning-negative tone of voice. Then it would be forgotten as quickly as it was mentioned. I'm just guessing, though. You never know how Taiwanese girls will react, amirite?! (or any girls for that matter, amirite x2?!) :keke:

You understand that thread was an attempt to move the gamergate part of hellthread to DnD that failed miserably, right? And I think thirty-some odd posts on a topic in a short period of time, a topic that has spawned 1,000 page threads on this site alone, is not what you would call a prodigious output or investment, is it? I love a good bit of internet retard drama at the end of a long day, so yep, I am guilty of being aware of gamergate and the big pieces. But anyway, we can keep this personal and talk about me all day because this goon circlejerk seems to love that, or we can move on.

Again, how many of your signed one of those "recognize Taiwan's sovereignty" online petitions? Hands up.

Pandemonium fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Jan 25, 2016

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

Edit no Quote, Damnit!

Edit so there is content in this post:

If we want, though, we can talk about the new butt covering video Anita released, and how it shows us how much fun it is to roleplay as a 13 year old boy trying to manipulate the cameras in games to get some fan service / upskirt views instead of, you know, actually playing the games.

Pandemonium fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jan 25, 2016

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Pandemonium posted:

You understand that thread was an attempt to move the gamergate part of hellthread to DnD that failed miserably, right? And I think thirty-some odd posts on a topic in a short period of time, a topic that has spawned 1,000 page threads on this site alone, is not what you would call a prodigious output or investment, is it? I love a good bit of internet retard drama at the end of a long day, so yep, I am guilty of being aware of gamergate and the big pieces. But anyway, we can keep this personal and talk about me all day because this goon circlejerk seems to love that, or we can move on.
You literally said you read /r/KotakuInAction

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Pandemonium posted:

You need to quit this assuming poo poo cuz you are really really bad at it. Was it you that called me a gamergater earlier? Regardless, you put your whole loving leg in your mouth when you posted assuming I was, well, like you, someone with no Chinese qualifications who spruced up a few TOEIC practice tests in my spare time when I'm not at my cram school. And now you are calling me a redpiller? Jesus Christ, you need to gently caress right off with this unsubstantiated, baseless ad hominem bullshit. It is beyond the pale pathetic. And it's lazy.

Edit: if I had to guess, I'd say it was you that dished out the $$$ to totally burn me with my new avatar. C/D?

you are constantly asking for citations and sources and whatnot about claims. I don't expect you to go through and educate yourselves on all of the ins and outs. But I don't have the free time to compile a list of sources to validate the things I've posted. If you've actually followed this drama-storm, you're familiar with this stuff.

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

Pandemonium posted:

She's pretty cool. I think if I told her that I mentioned our date in a thread read by a handful of ex-pats she would say, oh 隨便, which means whatever for you 文盲 goons like Moon Slayer (that means illiterate, by the way), and she would have said it in either a negative or neutral-but-leaning-negative tone of voice. Then it would be forgotten as quickly as it was mentioned. I'm just guessing, though. You never know how Taiwanese girls will react, amirite?! (or any girls for that matter, amirite x2?!) :keke:

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Pandemonium posted:

Edit so there is content in this post:

If we want, though, we can talk about the new butt covering video Anita released, and how it shows us how much fun it is to roleplay as a 13 year old boy trying to manipulate the cameras in games to get some fan service / upskirt views instead of, you know, actually playing the games.

this is a thing that you just posted

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

duckfarts posted:

you are constantly asking for citations and sources and whatnot about claims. I don't expect you to go through and educate yourselves on all of the ins and outs. But I don't have the free time to compile a list of sources to validate the things I've posted. If you've actually followed this drama-storm, you're familiar with this stuff.

Post wasn't even referring to you. That was posted in reference to Spanish Matlock. He's batting 0-3 right now in posts just flat-out wrongly assuming poo poo. :o:

TetsuoTW posted:

You literally said you read /r/KotakuInAction

:lol: still wanna derail the thread, huh? And guilt by association, huh? (It's not even guilt, though, cuz there is nothing wrong with supporting gamergate--well, there is when it takes up a considerable amount of your free time and you find yourself talking about it day in and day out. You linked a handful of posts I made in the span of a couple days (if that). Again, you cutely neglected to address that little part of the equation.

Pandemonium
Dec 25, 2004

this is a stickup posted:

this is a thing that you just posted

Yep, I watched Thunderf00t's new video this morning and giggled a few times at what some people try to pass for criticism (of video games or anything really). I have been subscribed to him for a good long while.

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

:lol: Pandemonium is definitely one man I wish would going his own away.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Pandemonium posted:

Yep, I watched Thunderf00t's new video this morning and giggled a few times at what some people try to pass for criticism (of video games or anything really). I have been subscribed to him for a good long while.
oh my lol this keeps delivering

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Don't make me draw my katana guys.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Pandemonium posted:

oh 隨便, which means whatever for you 文盲 goons like Moon Slayer (that means illiterate, by the way)

you keep doing the thing that makes us think you're silly and dumb

you can just stop doing the thing that makes us think you're silly and dumb, you know

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

quadrophrenic posted:

you keep doing the thing that makes us think you're silly and dumb

you can just stop doing the thing that makes us think you're silly and dumb, you know

All according to 計劃. (計劃 means plan).

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
oh thank you i'm 超級文盲

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

I 沒有 any idea 甚麼 you 人 are 講ing about.