Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i like adding one button of vanilla flavoring to the orange soda because it makes it taste like a creamsicle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i'm just sayin' i'm gonna to have a psychotic break and get hauled off to the loony bin when i lose it on some johnny spergalot for spending ten minutes trying to authentically recreate bugjuice on one of those touchscreen abominations

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it also works with sprite and makes it taste like the lime creamsicles that were my favorite as a kid, but no one seems to remember those

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

bug juice is just 50:50 root beer and orange. du

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

obesity.txt itt

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

THC posted:

take it to the store they will clean it for u

yeah when I did this they somehow hosed up so I got a new refurb and a free case for my time.

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

infernal machines posted:

remember when getting a soda was as simple as jamming a cup against a lever and took 5 seconds? the only failure modes were out of syrup or out of soda water.
yeah it's really awesome when the thing doesn't even realize it's out of syrup and just shits out soda water mixed with remnants of what it has

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

THC posted:

take it to the store they will clean it for u
I did (when I cracked my screen) and asked if they would clean it out while they had it opened up and they refused.

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Linguica posted:

I did (when I cracked my screen) and asked if they would clean it out while they had it opened up and they refused.

the closest apple store here has a queue outside it because there are too many people in it usually

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

qirex posted:

pretty sure "get soda out of machine" was like #5-10 on their list of priorities behind stuff like improve customer engagement across coca cola family of brands, show increased product offerings, introduce drmed syrup containers, increased support contract revenue and a host of other goals

that said you can make diet vanilla coke, the only good diet beverage ever, using those machines so they're not all bad

same but cherry vanilla zero

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lol @ all you old people who cant figure out soda machines

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

The Management posted:

here is the worst example

how does it compare to the fisker karma?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK8MqjagHu8

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Shaggar posted:

lol @ all you people not enjoying the branding experience coca-cola has seen fit to provide you with

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
*mashes ham hand against screen*

"i don't understand! it doesn't work! THis machine is stupid!!"

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Raluek posted:

how does it compare to the fisker karma?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK8MqjagHu8

lol

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Shaggar posted:

*mashes ham hand against screen*

"i don't understand! it doesn't work! THis machine is stupid!!"

a touchscreen on a coke machine is loving stupid

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I have no problem understanding the machine, I have a problem waiting for some kid to explore every menu option while I'm waiting to get water. the normal taps are both fast and parallelized, whereas these are neither.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

The Management posted:

I have no problem understanding the machine, I have a problem waiting for some kid to explore every menu option while I'm waiting to get water. the normal taps are both fast and parallelized, whereas these are neither.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

mishaq posted:

a touchscreen on a coke machine is loving stupid

the only way they could be worse is if they took bitcoins

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

infernal machines posted:

the only way they could be worse is if they took bitcoins

scan this code with your phone for +2 coke reward points!

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

coke freestyle machines let you do all sorts of logging of trends it will lead to the ultimate coke product that everyone loves

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

lol if you drink coke or bottled water

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

THC posted:

lol if you drink coke or bottled water

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

one of my aunts only drinks fiji bottled water and it is a source of great shame to me

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
I like coke because I'm a normal. sorry for your mental health

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

a cold coke is nice once in a while if youre out but lol if you buy it regularly in bulk and consume it at home like a diabetic poor

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I enjoy a cold diet dr. pepper

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
i drink coke because i am not a hipster at the hipster cafe drinking piss and soylent

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

mishaq posted:

a cold coke is nice once in a while if youre out but lol if you buy it regularly in bulk and consume it at home like a diabetic poor

i could go for a mexican coke about now because i am a hipster at the hipster cafe

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

I think coke and most other sodas are way too sweet

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

eric posted:

I enjoy a cold diet dr. pepper

I'm all about this now that Diet Pepsi is sucralose trash, having it rn actually

those Coke machines are dumb af for water, you have to push the tiny button that says water and then a big water orb will appear and then you have to hit that too it people don't know that moronic design choice so they stare there vacantly until the menu resets, sometimes for several cycles before they figure it out

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
the cafe in my building has one those machines and it sucks

it constantly breaks down and doesn't seem to have enough syrup to last like half a day

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

I like coke because I'm a normal. sorry for your mental health

it's not normal to have the palate of a child

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Diet Coke

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I wish companies would actually make reduced sugar sodas that didn't just pour in stevia or sucralose

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

there are lots of those, but they all have hipster labels and cost 2.89/bottle

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

alternatively, drink the full sugar version and accept that it's candy, rather than trying to pretend it's okay that you don't drink water

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

it doesn't count if i can't buy it from an obtuse soda dispensing robot

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai
just train yourself to not need a massive hit of sweetness every single day of your life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i already only take my coffee with cream

• Locked thread