Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ed Jurak posted:

some higher up fuckhead/s who i distinctly remember posting what sa user Unfunny Poster aka tallardurr or w/e said pages upon pages ago and im not going to spend my sunday night going through 100 pages to find it

You forgot my true name, Uba Stij.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Jan 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
did endie and blawrf lose access to the star chamber cause sion touched a kid? :ohdear:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

CainFortea posted:

Were you one of the people he was gonna get her to jerk off for? Is that why you were all defensive in mumble?

I don't frequent #rhosquad on irc bud you'd have to get with them on that from what I recall from the lost kugu thread where this whole poo poo broke out years ago.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Blazing Zero posted:

so we're cool with making GBS threads on mandozer for pedophilia defense but xenuria gets a pass even though he actually did it? this is pretty hosed up, i think

Check with deadtear on this but IRC dbrb is a pedo apologist and is actually a school teacher/still doing his thing in EVE online a horrible game.

And for the millionth time I don't support pedos. Please kill them on sight and go get them locked.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Viva Miriya posted:

Check with deadtear on this but IRC dbrb is a pedo apologist and is actually a school teacher/still doing his thing in EVE online a horrible game.

And for the millionth time I don't support pedos. Please kill them on sight and go get them locked.

Dbrb is absolutely a pedo apologist

He is the one that tried to sneak BFM back into the Archeage guild

almighty
Mar 9, 2011

YouTuber posted:

Also which bobfrommarketing are you talking about? Regular or underscore Bob. We have two, you need to be specific.

I believe it's the regular one that's also known as the pedobob.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Eonwe posted:

All I know about Archeage is that drama exploded re BFM. Lmao at DBRB's role in it though.

Kazanir
Apr 28, 2010

Blazing Zero posted:

where's that lawful good guy from earlier to tell us the truth when we need him

Why is it that I'm not sure you're looking for a serious reply :downswords:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Kazanir posted:

Why is it that I'm not sure you're looking for a serious reply :downswords:

i dont know what lead you to this conclusion, but i absolutely want serious replies

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Viva Miriya posted:

All I know about Archeage is that drama exploded re BFM. Lmao at DBRB's role in it though.

DBRB right in the middle of poo poo.

Talking about what he ate for lunch or whatever.

almighty
Mar 9, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

you shouldn't have forgiven him, alp khan is one of the worst people in goonfleetswarm like, ever

Shut the gently caress up deadtear.

Kazanir
Apr 28, 2010

Blazing Zero posted:

i dont know what lead you to this conclusion, but i absolutely want serious replies

poo poo you found my weakness.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

:captainpop:

Wasn't he also the guy that Kimsemus banned from EVE Goons & ArcheAge because of some fishing drama? Or was that a different idiot?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Blazing Zero posted:

so we're cool with making GBS threads on mandozer for pedophilia defense but xenuria gets a pass even though he actually did it? this is pretty hosed up, i think

Not really, I'm not sure who is talking up xenuria. All I see is people saying that people are trying to get xenuria onto the CSM.

And unlike Mandozer, most of us really aren't okay with pedos. Even if they are our zulu buddies.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Actually I was wrong I hosed up on that

That was doublestep that tried to sneak him in

Dbrb got really mad about the whole deal tho

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

CainFortea posted:

Not really, I'm not sure who is talking up xenuria. All I see is people saying that people are trying to get xenuria onto the CSM.

And unlike Mandozer, most of us really aren't okay with pedos. Even if they are our zulu buddies.

Kill yourself.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

CainFortea posted:

i distinctly remember that xenuria applied to karmafleet, was kicked because he's a piece of poo poo and then let back in because ????

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Unfunny Poster posted:

Wasn't he also the guy that Kimsemus banned from EVE Goons & ArcheAge because of some fishing drama? Or was that a different idiot?

he did do that yes, and sorry DBRB

you are kind of a lovely person but you didn't do the sneaking BFM thing back I was 100% wrong about that

if you want to chime in how were you involved wit that though? you were but I can't remember how

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I do not understand how there can be this much drama over such a bad game

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Eonwe posted:

we take some of their space things and convince the developer of the game to ruin some of their other space things

it is moderately unpopular

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Glory of Arioch posted:

we take some of their space things and convince the developer of the game to ruin some of their other space things

it is moderately unpopular

i dont think this is what's being discussed

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Viva Miriya posted:

Eonwe posted:

Viva Miriya posted:

It exploded because DBRB was constantly trying to sneak BFM back into the guild (along with doublestep and a couple other idiots which I banned) and I ended up having to kick/ban a bunch of people for it, and I was only kicked from goonswarm because DBRB got so buttmad about it he couldn't handle himself. You can also blame DBRB for sitting in IRC trying to constantly drum up these little retarded rebellions with his circlejerk of players only to have them be constantly heckled and derided by normal people with actual common sense.

That and his literal sabotage in the guild starting from day one, which backfired because DBRB may be a hero in EVE, but he's just a sperg everywhere else.

Seriously it was amazing watching DBRB and Gicer loving blow a gasket trying to run AA like goonswarm and then having them rage out so hard I had to screencap it just so everyone could laugh about it later.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Eonwe posted:

Well it all started when someone said something mean about someone else, feelings were hurt and bad posts were made.

Also reddit AMA's

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kimsemus posted:

It exploded because DBRB was constantly trying to sneak BFM back into the guild (along with doublestep and a couple other idiots which I banned) and I ended up having to kick/ban a bunch of people for it, and I was only kicked from goonswarm because DBRB got so buttmad about it he couldn't handle himself.

That and his literal sabotage in the guild starting from day one, which backfired because DBRB may be a hero in EVE, but he's just a sperg everywhere else.

Seriously it was amazing watching DBRB and Gicer loving blow a gasket trying to run AA like goonswarm and then having them rage out so hard I had to screencap it just so everyone could laugh about it later.

oh, so he was involved in trying to get him back in the guild

okay

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kimsemus posted:

It exploded because DBRB was constantly trying to sneak BFM back into the guild

Can you post the screencaps?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Blazing Zero posted:

i dont think this is what's being discussed

naw but it is the root cause of a lot of the drama

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I kind of thought he was but I looked back at the posts in the old AA thread and the only one I saw explicitly mentioned was doublestep so I backtracked

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Dozer stop yelling at these bad posters and come back and help us drop supers on badly FC'd gangs. We need you.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Eonwe posted:

oh, so he was involved in trying to get him back in the guild

okay

Yes, it was Dstep and DBRB and a bunch of other dummies from PL and goonswarm sitting in IRC feeling bad for DBRB for wanting to diddle children and bemoaning big ole' mean Kimsemus and Stormgale for not wanting to deal with their poo poo.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

YouTuber posted:

Dozer stop yelling at these bad posters

you just started posting here though

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

YouTuber posted:

Dozer stop yelling at these bad posters and come back and help us drop supers on badly FC'd gangs. We need you.

ok

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

YouTuber posted:

he cant help himself much the same way as goons cant help but defend the weirdest poo poo

almighty
Mar 9, 2011
I too can't wrap my mind around the fact that ISRAD still keeps an obvious pedophile amongst their ranks. And the part that still infuriates me is that BFM is a US citizen, and he should have been prosecuted for the poo poo he pulled. And no, "Icelandic age of consent" doesn't mean jackshit. Federal law prohibits an American citizen or resident to travel to a foreign country with intent to engage in any form of sexual conduct with a minor (defined as persons under 18 years of age). BFM was in his early 20s when this thing happened, and the 'girl' was either 14 or 15.

Deadtear made BFM's case and called him out on Goonfleet back in the day. I respect him for this, but I also don't understand why he didn't take whatever he dug up to a federal prosecutor or LE.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Precisely why you got kicked out the first time.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

im sorry about your terminal case of "always makes bad posts"

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vyst posted:

I thought it was because I was assumed to be a spy?

Thanks for clearing it up though.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Viva Miriya posted:

hey deadtear you are cordially invited to join PL via ElitistOps see you soon friend

This would be the best christmas present.

Also, as far as I know (since I actually used to scam Xenuria for isk pretty regularly) the hockles bullshit is about as substantiated as Blawrf wearing a fursuit. But i won't fight the notion there is actual proof. I'm just pretty sure there isn't.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

almighty posted:

I too can't wrap my mind around the fact that ISRAD still keeps an obvious pedophile amongst their ranks. And the part that still infuriates me is that BFM is a US citizen, and he should have been prosecuted for the poo poo he pulled. And no, "Icelandic age of consent" doesn't mean jackshit. Federal law prohibits an American citizen or resident to travel to a foreign country with intent to engage in any form of sexual conduct with a minor (defined as persons under 18 years of age). BFM was in his early 20s when this thing happened, and the 'girl' was either 14 or 15.

Deadtear made BFM's case and called him out on Goonfleet back in the day. I respect him for this, but I also don't understand why he didn't take whatever he dug up to a federal prosecutor or LE.

Probably the same reason it took a blowup years later in a completely unrelated game for him to get banned off of SA. The first I had ever heard of BFM was when SCT tried to hide the fact he tried to gently caress a child and it all sounded so insane to me I thought it was an imp zone troll at first.

Just a really really bad problem with not following up I guess. to my knowledge BFM's posts were hellburned off the offsite even for fear of legal reprisal.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

I thought it was because I was assumed to be a spy?

Thanks for clearing it up though.

that was what i was told when you got kicked out of the dead dust514 guild vOv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

almighty posted:

I respect him for this, but I also don't understand why he didn't take whatever he dug up to a federal prosecutor or LE.

I thought he did?

Blazing Zero posted:

that was what i was told when you got kicked out of the dead dust514 guild vOv

Wait you were in that group too? I forgot who was in it etc.

• Locked thread