Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Txxt
Dec 11, 2004

Kimsemus posted:

Seriously it was amazing watching DBRB and Gicer loving blow a gasket trying to run AA like goonswarm and then having them rage out so hard I had to screencap it just so everyone could laugh about it later.

why the gently caress isn't there screenshots of this in your post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i could find screenshots of a lot of it but I'd have to dig through a bunch of pages in gassed Archeage threads

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Kimsemus posted:

That and his literal sabotage in the guild starting from day one, which backfired because DBRB may be a hero in EVE, but he's just a sperg everywhere else.

No, he's a shitheal sperg in Eve too. I think he only got his following because eve is a hard game, and being in comms wtih dbrb is hard as well. Sort of a dark souls type thing.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

CainFortea posted:

No, he's a shitheal sperg in Eve too. I think he only got his following because eve is a hard game, and being in comms wtih dbrb is hard as well. Sort of a dark souls type thing.

It's easier to stomach if you consider DBRB comms as performance art. Also he's Pro-Trump so that is easy pickings.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

The boat show is pretty alright

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Ed Jurak posted:

why the gently caress isn't there screenshots of this in your post

Just a few of MANY gems.

CainFortea posted:

My favorite was him whispering goons in the middle of ~100ish man PVP raids asking why they were following me/Dodgy/Stormgale and not him and trying to split groups off and no one listening to him and then making fun of him in guild chat.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

vyst posted:

This would be the best christmas present.

Also, as far as I know (since I actually used to scam Xenuria for isk pretty regularly) the hockles bullshit is about as substantiated as Blawrf wearing a fursuit. But i won't fight the notion there is actual proof. I'm just pretty sure there isn't.

arguing that there isn't enough to form a slam dunk case in court is a flimsy leg to stand on when deciding that this is a person i must keep in my video game guild

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I forgot how that guy was proud of being an eve director

that was funny

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao, that first line.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Blazing Zero posted:

arguing that there isn't enough to form a slam dunk case in court is a flimsy leg to stand on when deciding that this is a person i must keep in my video game guild

your video game honor, I close my argument with this

if you cannot prove beyond a shadow of a doubt (aside from the fact that there was a traumatized girl that posted a humiliating story about being groomed for sex) that BFM is a pedophile you MUST keep him in your guild

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Eonwe posted:

if you cannot prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, aside from the fact that there was a traumatized girl that posted a humiliating story about being groomed for sex, that BFM is not a pedophile you MUST keep him in your guild

we were talking about xenuria and how there's ONLY that 4chan wiki thing about him and other such stories

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Blazing Zero posted:

That's not what I'm saying. You can't just lob allegations at people without some sort of foothold. Well you can, because it's the Internet obviously but on the same token sane people have the right to question the validity.

I'm not saying he's a saint, but I'm also not saying Xenuria is a child molester either because i haven't seen anything to tell me he is other than his obvious social autism.

And no i have no dog in the fight i couldn't care less if he was in the Imperium or CSM or whatever. I'd just prefer to treat him as a human over some bullshit unsubstantiated scarlet letter poo poo.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Guys, NC. from EVE are trying to ruin our guild in ArcheAge.

:wtchris:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Eonwe posted:

if you cannot prove beyond a shadow of a doubt (aside from the fact that there was a traumatized girl that posted a humiliating story about being groomed for sex) that BFM is a pedophile you MUST keep him in your guild

We're talking about someone else. Keep up.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

vyst posted:

I'd just prefer to treat him as a human over some bullshit unsubstantiated scarlet letter poo poo.

Oh man that is some loving sweet irony coming from you.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

We're talking about someone else. Keep up.

i know who you were posting about

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Kimsemus posted:

:eyepop:

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Eonwe posted:

im sorry about your terminal case of "always makes bad posts"

Terminal and unending are antonyms, not synonyms.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
vyst, please run everything you say by FruitYogurtNParfait when talking to me

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Maneck posted:

Terminal and unending are antonyms, not synonyms.

wow i was just trying to mix in some medical terminology in my posts and you just call me out like that

hosed up

almighty
Mar 9, 2011

Xolve posted:

So- for clarification.

The greater Goonperium publicly hates BFM who's totally a pedo on the sole grounds of a post from a girl on the internet (and have gone at lengths to exclude him from other in-game orgs), yet the Imperium is endorsing Xenuria for CSM, who may or may not have tried to get a 12 year old boy naked on webcam and is well beyond heinously creepy for a lengthy list of other poo poo?

Unless of course this is some hilariously awful way of trolling CCP IRL and pointing out how worthless the CSM is at anything except helping sustain large space coalitions through the horrible ebb and flow of 'change'.

You aren't really going to pull the 'just a post on the Internet' defense that BFM always does, are you?
It was never just a post in the Internet. There were photographs, e-mails and other suggestive material outed when this came to light. Refer to deadtear for the details of the incident.

almighty fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jan 25, 2016

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Viva Miriya posted:

hey deadtear you are cordially invited to join PL via ElitistOps see you soon friend

im a company man

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:yikes:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Eonwe posted:

vyst, please run everything you say by FruitYogurtNParfait when talking to me

I'd rather just not address you ever if that's agreeable

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

vyst posted:

That's not what I'm saying. You can't just lob allegations at people without some sort of foothold. Well you can, because it's the Internet obviously but on the same token sane people have the right to question the validity.

I'm not saying he's a saint, but I'm also not saying Xenuria is a child molester either because i haven't seen anything to tell me he is other than his obvious social autism.

And no i have no dog in the fight i couldn't care less if he was in the Imperium or CSM or whatever. I'd just prefer to treat him as a human over some bullshit unsubstantiated scarlet letter poo poo.

i think there's a bit more to it than unsubstantiated scarlet letter stuff but your point isn't wrong. if it were baseless poo poo, then sure, agreed

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

I'd rather just not address you ever if that's agreeable

it'd be great if you had started by not making this post

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Kimsemus posted:

Care to elaborate

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Eonwe posted:

OK I'll start now. Ok?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
honestly, all goon drama poo poo should be handled by FruitYogurtNParfait

he can deliver the 'official goon stance' and not look like a fuckwit while he is doing it

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

OK I'll start now. Ok?

ok good luck

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Eonwe posted:

Wait no sorry I wasn't ready yet. I'll start now

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Eonwe posted:

ok good luck

Thanks man

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
honestly those are the only good posts I've ever seen you make, good job

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Eonwe posted:

honestly those are the only good posts I've ever seen you make, good job

I find that by not trying as hard and just believing in myself I can achieve great things

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
Ok hello I was the one that got bfm nuked from goonfleet and then years later here: Bob from marketing never touched the girl. what he did instead was groom (literally groom, look it up if you don't know the gross connotations) a mentally unwell 14 year old. When confronted he faked emails from her parents saying "yeah lol we love you you'd be awesome at being our son in law!!". He bragged constantly about his anime convention conquests and his viola chair. Anyone not retarded when talking to him came away feeling kinda greasy from the presence.
ps he convinced the crazy icetroll child to hold up signs saying "property of bfm" while obviously naked (but covered)

This is the real bfm story, he's not a legal pedophile because as far as I'm aware he never touched a child despite efforts, but it's a lot easier to say "oh yeah he's apedophile" than it is to loving explain the actual horrorshow he really is every time he comes up.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

I find that by not trying as hard and just believing in myself I can achieve great things

thats what I do too

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Ok hello I was the one that got bfm nuked from goonfleet and then years later here: Bob from marketing never touched the girl. what he did instead was groom (literally groom, look it up if you don't know the gross connotations) a mentally unwell 14 year old. When confronted he faked emails from her parents saying "yeah lol we love you you'd be awesome at being our son in law!!". He bragged constantly about his anime convention conquests and his viola chair. Anyone not retarded when talking to him came away feeling kinda greasy from the presence.
ps he convinced the crazy icetroll child to hold up signs saying "property of bfm" while obviously naked (but covered)

:chanpop:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

This is the real bfm story, he's not a legal pedophile because as far as I'm aware he never touched a child despite efforts, but it's a lot easier to say "oh yeah he's apedophile" than it is to loving explain the actual horrorshow he really is every time he comes up.

Wasn't this the source of the no homegrown rule?

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Hey look let me show you another creepy pedophile defender goon who brags about his weird convention conquests:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

vyst posted:

Wasn't this the source of the no homegrown rule?

yes, no homegrown under any circumstances. Solo's rule to guarantee that nobody would ever post underage tits on goonfleet again with a wink and a nod (btw americans are bound by american age laws so bob having and sharing those pictures was illegal)

• Locked thread