Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Ok hello I was the one that got bfm nuked from goonfleet and then years later here: Bob from marketing never touched the girl. what he did instead was groom (literally groom, look it up if you don't know the gross connotations) a mentally unwell 14 year old. When confronted he faked emails from her parents saying "yeah lol we love you you'd be awesome at being our son in law!!". He bragged constantly about his anime convention conquests and his viola chair. Anyone not retarded when talking to him came away feeling kinda greasy from the presence.
ps he convinced the crazy icetroll child to hold up signs saying "property of bfm" while obviously naked (but covered)

This is the real bfm story, he's not a legal pedophile because as far as I'm aware he never touched a child despite efforts, but it's a lot easier to say "oh yeah he's apedophile" than it is to loving explain the actual horrorshow he really is every time he comes up.

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol I remember that

among other things, I kept getting banned from the channel so I had to get on mibbit just to chat with friends

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Kimsemus posted:

Hey look let me show you another creepy pedophile defender goon who brags about his weird convention conquests:

dbrb literally joined merch industrial (the penny arcade eve corp) after posting twice on pa forums. He's also literally a pathological liar. Like, everything he says is a lie and they're all insanely obvious. he also tried to vaguely defend bfm when it was obvious he was dead to rights so

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm glad this turned into a 'poo poo on DBRB' thing too

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Eonwe posted:

I'm glad this turned into a 'poo poo on DBRB' thing too

i never need an excuse tbh

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Like the time he boned someones wife

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

i never need an excuse tbh

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
drat vyst, emptyquoting and everything

im proud of you fam

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009
I hope DJ joins PL so he can kick EO a second time.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Deadtear, I was told that law enforcement (or whoever it is that handles this stuff) were given the poo poo BFM posted and were notified etc. Was that just people having dodgey memories or no?

Oh and also thank you for posting that.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Jan 25, 2016

almighty
Mar 9, 2011

yes, no homegrown under any circumstances. Solo's rule to guarantee that nobody would ever post underage tits on goonfleet again with a wink and a nod (btw americans are bound by american age laws so bob having and sharing those pictures was illegal)

TL;DR BFM is a greasy pedo piece of poo poo.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

almighty posted:

TL;DR BFM is a greasy pedo piece of poo poo.

This isn't new information.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Unfunny Poster posted:

Deadtear, I was told that law enforcement (or whoever it is that handles this stuff) were given the poo poo BFM posted and were notified etc. Was that just people having dodgey memories or no?

Oh and also thank you for posting that.

I wasn't actually a mod or anything and never bothered to follow up but probably not. I think solo probably shuddered violently like you would upon opening the necronomicon and deleted everything bfm ever posted.

vyst posted:

This isn't new information.

please do not respond to alp khan he doesn't believe in the armenian genocide

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

dbrb literally joined merch industrial (the penny arcade eve corp) after posting twice on pa forums. He's also literally a pathological liar. Like, everything he says is a lie and they're all insanely obvious. he also tried to vaguely defend bfm when it was obvious he was dead to rights so

I joined merch after zero posts on the pa forums. Back then people weren't constantly on the lookout for spies and just liked the community of fellow fans.

almighty
Mar 9, 2011

What are you even going on about, you bitter fool?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Azhais posted:

I joined merch after zero posts on the pa forums. Back then people weren't constantly on the lookout for spies and just liked the community of fellow fans.

Kind of, but also he joined like 2 days after joining PA and claims he wasnt a j4g which is the reason I brought it up

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Are you serious?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Viva Miriya posted:

Are you serious?

idk probably he's awful?

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
The only thing useful i've taken away from this thread is that there are a bunch of idiots that use "like" way too much when writing and holy poo poo is that as painful to read as it is to hear. More so even. It like, adds nothing to the sentence and you are like, better off not even writing it.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

ShowTime posted:

The only thing useful i've taken away from this thread is that there are a bunch of idiots that use "like" way too much when writing and holy poo poo is that as painful to read as it is to hear. More so even. It like, adds nothing to the sentence and you are like, better off not even writing it.

your dum

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

ShowTime posted:

you sure seem to have an opinion nobody gives a poo poo about

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

you sure seem to have an opinion nobody gives a poo poo about

oh no

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

idk probably he's awful?

He's a bad poster but that's a stretch. Let's find out.

Alp Khan how do you feel about the Armenian Genocide of *looks up Wikipedia article* 1915.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
it's the year 2000 and I care about the pervasiveness of the valley girl talk

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
ps I don't give a gently caress if its some kind of inside joke that only people in this stupid spaceguild give a drat about, it's still dumb

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Viva Miriya posted:

He's a bad poster but that's a stretch. Let's find out.

Alp Khan how do you feel about the Armenian Genocide of *looks up Wikipedia article* 1915.

you could just not talk to him because he's insanely awful in every other measurable way~

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

ShowTime posted:

ps I don't give a gently caress if its some kind of inside joke that only people in this stupid spaceguild give a drat about, it's still dumb

it's the year 2000 and I care about the pervasiveness of the valley girl talk

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

ShowTime posted:

sorry about your posting human being

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ShowTime posted:

I don't like know what your like deal is man

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

ShowTime posted:

like, suck my dick

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
I had that handled you're all awful

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

My hero

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

I had that handled you're all awful

no mods, no masters

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Vyst, what was the best ride at Universal Studios you went on today?

almighty
Mar 9, 2011

you could just not talk to him because he's insanely awful in every other measurable way~

Why don't you go swim in an acid vat somewhere?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

so, like, what were we saying again

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

almighty posted:

Why don't you go swim in an acid vat somewhere?

sique burn bruh

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Anderron Shi posted:

so, like, what were we saying again

ban bfm, ban dbrb and something about darius ranting

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ban bfm, ban dbrb and something about darius ranting

Also Free Kimsemus.

And Garr Khan too I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

so who is gonna be the next martyr

who did sideshow sion piss off next

• Locked thread