Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

this is twice since the start of the post season this has happened. it was a complete poo poo show last time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i didnt even know that companies could pay for stuff like this. could doc marten pay to have the players use loafers instead of their usual shoes so we cna see players sliding around everywhere?

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."
lol

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i didnt even know that companies could pay for stuff like this. could doc marten pay to have the players use loafers instead of their usual shoes so we cna see players sliding around everywhere?

you've never heard of product placement? are you an alien?

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i've heard of product placement but i didnt figure they would actually let this poo poo onto the field like this lmao

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i've heard of product placement but i didnt figure they would actually let this poo poo onto the field like this lmao

they released an OS to a hundred million users like this so

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
like its one thing to have a the camera zoom way in on a pepsi when the hero is chugging it down and its another thing to rewrite an episode where the hero takes a break from saving the world to save a pepsi truck from a would be theif idk

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

the plural of isheep would be isheep, dickhead

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

PEOPLE ARE OVEREACTING TO THIS!!!!!

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
they're pretty peripheral to the game even when they work. iirc the league actually wants them to be standardized because it's easier to check that they don't have illegal capabilities (the league doesn't want players/coaches to be able to review video during the game)

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

rjmccall posted:

they're pretty peripheral to the game even when they work. iirc the league actually wants them to be standardized because it's easier to check that they don't have illegal capabilities (the league doesn't want players/coaches to be able to review video during the game)

the clever thing is that they got MS to completely foot the bill for the system and the tablets will only be mentioned when something goes wrong.

oh and they can see replays on them. if I wasn't on a phone I'd dig up the gif of Rodgers destroying one after watching himself miss a wide open Cobb in the end zone

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
huh, i thought there was something they couldn't do

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

rjmccall posted:

well,

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

rjmccall posted:

function

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

lol at sharing strong opinions about technology on the internet outside of the funny computer section on this dying gay forum

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i know two people who get real heated irl when someone uses an iphone and not a android

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

hobbesmaster posted:

the clever thing is that they got MS to completely foot the bill for the system and the tablets will only be mentioned when something goes wrong.

oh and they can see replays on them. if I wasn't on a phone I'd dig up the gif of Rodgers destroying one after watching himself miss a wide open Cobb in the end zone

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/n8jp.mp4

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i know two people who get real heated irl when someone uses an iphone and not a android

yeah the snapdragons get really hot

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i don't know anyone like this. you should try meeting some new people

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Happy_Misanthrope posted:

sweet Sunday harvest

Well it's easier for viewers, iPads work, Surface tablets do not.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

:patriot:

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai
http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/24/10821610/the-verge-review-of-animals-centipedes

what the gently caress is with this lovely website

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

tech 'culture'

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

quote:

I first imagined it might have been the hand of my partner sleeping beside me, but then I remembered... I was alone that night.

you don't say

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

lol

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

lol

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

good tweet and it was weeks ago too

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

https://t.co/sQ26jCG6xi

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

lol, hilarious loving meme my man. Insanely clever pairing of that image and those words. Thanks for the hot twitter repost

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

*imagines my favourite corporation laughing and lording it over my least favourite corporation*

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

Amethyst posted:

lol, hilarious loving meme my man. Insanely clever pairing of that image and those words. Thanks for the hot twitter repost

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Korean Boomhauer posted:

like its one thing to have a the camera zoom way in on a pepsi when the hero is chugging it down and its another thing to rewrite an episode where the hero takes a break from saving the world to save a pepsi truck from a would be theif idk

Last Chance posted:

you've never heard of product placement? are you an alien?

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Korean Boomhauer posted:

and somehow it was the most successful movie of brad Pitts career

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/internetofshit/status/692004889380179968

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

lol @ thinking 120 is vigorous tho

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'