Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Khablam posted:

Submitted without comment

Hell yes, I finally dropped out of the top 14! In an earlier EVE-thread I somehow got into the top 10 and was embarrassed as gently caress to have posted so much about EVE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Ok hello I was the one that got bfm nuked from goonfleet and then years later here: Bob from marketing never touched the girl. what he did instead was groom (literally groom, look it up if you don't know the gross connotations) a mentally unwell 14 year old. When confronted he faked emails from her parents saying "yeah lol we love you you'd be awesome at being our son in law!!". He bragged constantly about his anime convention conquests and his viola chair. Anyone not retarded when talking to him came away feeling kinda greasy from the presence.
ps he convinced the crazy icetroll child to hold up signs saying "property of bfm" while obviously naked (but covered)

This is the real bfm story, he's not a legal pedophile because as far as I'm aware he never touched a child despite efforts, but it's a lot easier to say "oh yeah he's apedophile" than it is to loving explain the actual horrorshow he really is every time he comes up.

The viola chair is the most damning thing imo, thats the interior decorating of a complete rear end in a top hat. Thanks for the writeup goonsire

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Archenteron posted:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/685244467213897728

A concise summation of the past two months or so of posting ITT.

Stay strong, Eonwe.

I'm a good boy poster

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Khablam posted:

Submitted without comment

im #1

:smaug:

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

:henget:

:wiggle:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

1200 posts and only the ones fighting darius had any substance, s m d h

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

1200 posts and only the ones fighting darius had any substance, s m d h

quantity is its own kind of quality

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Shitposts, piled high

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

We can both be the bread in this good poastine sammich

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Glory of Arioch posted:

quantity is its own kind of quality

you've been listening to boat

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...
Well the last dozen pages of this thread have proved a few things.

1.) Goons are terrible
2.) See number 1

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

3.) im gay

almighty
Mar 9, 2011

I too am gay

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Hi. Did you know you can use a naglfar to skeet shoot other ships, well you do now!

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

dabigredboat posted:

i too am loving gay

ftfy

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

dabigredboat posted:

Hi. Did you know you can use a naglfar to skeet shoot other ships, well you do now!

lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:qq: guys, he always does this! he's a..m..m.monster!!!!!!!!!! he gets the mean old mods to gas threads and then he takes it over!!! its invasion of the threadsnatchers in this subforum!!!!!!! :qq:

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
For 10 jpegs I will try to get Eonwe back into the Star Citizen thread cage.

But I only take organic, hand picked and air dried jpegs.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its good to know I don't come cheap

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe
Does this mean there will be Three active Eve threads soon? I just need to prep some jpegs up that I bought off this one dude.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

its good to know I don't come cheap

I command you back into the SC thread!!!11

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Wyld posted:

Does this mean there will be Three active Eve threads soon? I just need to prep some jpegs up that I bought off this one dude.

just post whats in your heart

if an eve thread is in your heart, post it

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

just post whats in your heart

if an eve thread is in your heart, post it

I tried and I failed.

10 jpegs please.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
it was a good effort

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Wyld posted:

I suggest trying out the embed tweet feature

https://twitter.com/MaxAbsorbency/status/691111415172747264

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

When confronted he faked emails from her parents saying "yeah lol we love you you'd be awesome at being our son in law!!".

What made you think they were fake emails? When I read the letter it seemed like her idiot father honestly thought they were star-crossed lovers.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

xutech posted:

What made you think they were fake emails? When I read the letter it seemed like her idiot father honestly thought they were star-crossed lovers.

Hypothetical here, you have a teenage daughter that probably spends a bit too much time online, but like most parents you are probably not entirely aware of what she does on her computer. Then you find out she has an adult male internet boyfriend.

What would your reaction be?

Fermented Tinal fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jan 25, 2016

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
oh boy, day 2 huh

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
also that Xenuria guy seems kind of like a messed up person, why would you guys want him in your video game guild

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Honestly, at this point I'm thinking about resubbing just to vote for Xenuria.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Eonwe posted:

also that Xenuria guy seems kind of like a messed up person, why would you guys want him in your video game guild

Xenuria is an advanced lifeform. As an actual autist he seems to be improving over time.

Hes like Rainman in space.

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

Eonwe posted:

From what I understand everyone just gave up saying 'no' to him after half a decade of begging and publicity stunts, and are doubling down on the irony to pretend that's not what happened.

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The thing I like most about Xenuria is that he just does not give a gently caress

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Fermented Tinal posted:

Hypothetical here, you have a teenage daughter that probably spends a bit too much time online, but like most parents you are probably not entirely aware of what she does on her computer. Then you find out she has an adult male internet boyfriend.

What would your reaction be?

Well, I would think my hypothetical daughter was being groomed by some weirdo on the internet as a sex slave. Because I don't come from some sheltered homogenous farming town.

When I was shown the letter it was pretty clear that he thought his daughter was in love with some honourable guy and that it was his duty to welcome him into the family.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

xutech posted:

Well, I would think my hypothetical daughter was being groomed by some weirdo on the internet as a sex slave. Because I don't come from some sheltered homogenous farming town.

When I was shown the letter it was pretty clear that he thought his daughter was in love with some honourable guy and that it was his duty to welcome him into the family.

that is what the letter that BFM faked said, yes, because that is what BFM wanted you to believe after reading the letter that, again, BFM wrote himself and faked as being from her father

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
I never knew if I understood the real Xenuria, he had that whole "I'm going to act like a really weird dude and if people accept me as a person they're worth being around" shtick, so I don't know if he was trolling me and the CODE guys when he said he believed 9/11 was an inside job and that he wanted to feed his removed testicles to people without their knowledge. I don't know if he's just being edgy or really weird.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

xutech posted:

so you're literally retarded then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
I, an icelandic father, am going to write a series of emails which perfectly exonerates a creepy man who is grooming my underage daughter. Said emails are going to seem deeply uncharacteristic of icelandic people, according to other icelandic people. But that's ok they're gonna convince one random retard in 2016

• Locked thread