Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Mr. Unlucky posted:

some f2p dogshit, the novelty for it wore off before it even came out. a picture of the lazy rear end morty designs is all you need, that's the entire thing right there the rest is just the usual phone game crap.

this is not a good replacement for a season, and it's starting to look like this show is a quick flash in the pan if the stuff the creator's have said over the past several months is any indication. this poo poo has already gone to their heads after 2 okay seasons, the venture bros are still humble after killing it for 5. there is no way this show will match up once all is said and done, they've already hosed it up and they don't even know it yet.

Source your quotes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr. Unlucky posted:

some f2p dogshit, the novelty for it wore off before it even came out. a picture of the lazy rear end morty designs is all you need, that's the entire thing right there the rest is just the usual phone game crap.

this is not a good replacement for a season, and it's starting to look like this show is a quick flash in the pan if the stuff the creator's have said over the past several months is any indication. this poo poo has already gone to their heads after 2 okay seasons, the venture bros are still humble after killing it for 5. there is no way this show will match up once all is said and done, they've already hosed it up and they don't even know it yet.

Not exactly a glass half full kinda guy are you?

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Mr. Unlucky posted:

e: actually, no, I legit want to know more, please continue

Arist fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jan 25, 2016

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Mr. Unlucky posted:

I recommend that people have this song playing in the background when they read this post.

WHAT HAS THIS SHOW BECOOOOOOOME ???

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

theflyingexecutive posted:

It's a free game only if your time is worthless

Eek barba dirkle! Someone's gonna get laid in college.

Mr. Unlucky posted:

:psyduck: None of this post makes any drat sense at all.

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jan 25, 2016

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Free video games existing is really offensive guys, I'm so mad right now that I can or cannot maybe download this, or ignore it instead.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I'm glad this phone game replaced a new season.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

free games designed by an outside studio are quite indicative of the quality of everything that follows, ergo, rick and morty is dead

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
That talentless hack Roiland was also involved in another free game, this time for PC.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/409160/

This piece of poo poo is only 30 minutes long and it's hardly even a game. What the gently caress, Roiland? Couldn't you make a whole new episode of Rick and Morty instead? I now retroactively hate every episode of the show.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Slightly Absurd posted:

free games designed by an outside studio are quite indicative of the quality of everything that follows, ergo, rick and morty is dead

What's this "outside studio" bullshit? If Harmon and Roiland didn't code this thing up together, it's not fit fo bear the "Rick and Morty" branding. :colbert:

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I do hope Roiland gets to do his VR thing some day.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Remember when all those other tie-in games ruined the show they were based on? Shows such as

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Khablam posted:

Remember when all those other tie-in games ruined the show they were based on? Shows such as

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

I remember when this game replaced an entire season of The Simpsons. In hindsight they probably should have spent that time working on just a regular season of the show, oh well.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
gently caress y'all for forgetting the Simpsons Arcade game, which was good enough to replace anything after 1999.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.

Mr. Unlucky posted:

which subreddit is this from

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Problem being they countered each bad game with a good game!

This lovely thing got me through a 5 hour car journey and gave me horrible car sickness.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
The NES version of Bart vs The Space Mutants was fun even though I don't think I ever beat it.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

skaboomizzy posted:

The NES version of Bart vs The Space Mutants was fun even though I don't think I ever beat it.
Neither did I. Neither did anyone. I was curious so I looked up an LP and the levels starting with and after the mall are real low rent garbage.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

counterfeitsaint posted:

I remember when this game replaced an entire season of The Simpsons. In hindsight they probably should have spent that time working on just a regular season of the show, oh well.

Its real fortunate that both the Simpsons and Rick & Morty animators were also computer programmers.

You have no idea how much money that must save production!

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

At first I thought the "replacement for a season" was referring to the long wait between seasons but then he compared it to Venture Bros. where there is like a 3 year wait between 10 episode seasons and :psyduck:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Did you know? Season 10 of X-Files is literally comics. And because of that there will never be new X-Files episodes on TV.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Guy A. Person posted:

At first I thought the "replacement for a season" was referring to the long wait between seasons but then he compared it to Venture Bros. where there is like a 3 year wait between 10 episode seasons and :psyduck:

Those Holiday songs Doc and Jackson release are no replacement for a new season, though.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Paladinus posted:

Did you know? Season 10 of X-Files is literally comics. And because of that there will never be new X-Files episodes on TV.

I hope there's one person out there whining "This isn't like the comics!!!" for the new season.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I'm just waiting for them to drag the cast of Buffy out of cold storage so they can gently caress up the television adaptation of Season 8 :v:

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
Y'all talking about Pocket Mortys when the true playas are playing Jerry's Game. Pop more balloons!

xthnru
Apr 6, 2007

FUCK YOU GUYS. I'm out.
When the gently caress are they going to fix this game so I can download it on my actual phone instead of having to use Bluestacks?

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

get a better phone

Blasphemeral
Jul 26, 2012

Three mongrel men in exchange for a party member? I found that one in the Faustian Bargain Bin.

Me and 4 of my closest friends all have different android devices and it works fine for all of us.

Arctic Baldwin posted:

get a better phone

^ So, basically, this.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.
I've been playing this on the HP touchpad, it's been fun.

Combining Mortys into OP mortys is so much fun. Also, the One True Morty can kick rear end.

xthnru
Apr 6, 2007

FUCK YOU GUYS. I'm out.

Arctic Baldwin posted:

get a better phone

It's barely a fuckin year old.

Edit: it is compatible with my old HTC One m7 but not my newer m8. What.

xthnru fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jan 29, 2016

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

xthnru posted:

Better and newer aren't synonyms.

Seriously though, what the hell phone do you have that's only a year old and yet can't run an app literally everyone else is using just fine?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Anroid.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I have a $100 Blu phablet and it works great.

That is not even a remotely good phone.

MECHARL WINSLOW
Mar 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer

xthnru posted:

Edit: it is compatible with my old HTC One m7 but not my newer m8. What.

I'm not sure if it's the model, I have an m8 and it works just fine.

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
Is Rick and Morty Adult Swim's biggest hit? I see a lot of posters for it on the subway and on taxis (I am in Toronto) and I've heard a couple of co-workers talking about it...

I think most of Adult Swims stuff is much more niche and not at all suited to maninstream success.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

jet sanchEz posted:

Is Rick and Morty Adult Swim's biggest hit? I see a lot of posters for it on the subway and on taxis (I am in Toronto) and I've heard a couple of co-workers talking about it...

I think most of Adult Swims stuff is much more niche and not at all suited to maninstream success.

No more so than Venture Bros, I think.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

RaM is by far [as]'s biggest hit currently airing and up there with all-time original hits

i need to review the ratings but off the top of my head it's only rivalled by early boondocks and robot chicken in the ratings

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

jet sanchEz posted:

Aren't reruns of Family Guy the biggest hit by a wide margin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Aqua Teen brought the entire city of Boston to a standstill so it gets points for that at least.

• Locked thread