Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I peeped (YOSPOS term for looked at) Bacon Donuts stream...guy seems pretty epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I peeped (YOSPOS term for looked at) Bacon Donuts stream...guy seems pretty epic.

He just said that as a charity goal for a big number he would change his name, legally, to Bacon _ Donut.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

He just said that as a charity goal for a big number he would change his name, legally, to Bacon _ Donut.

I heard that lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to watch Sweetielise play Splatoon for a few minutes and than probably strim.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

I'm going to watch Sweetielise play Splatoon for a few minutes and than probably strim.

Snoogins.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Okay I went live.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

This ones for you, TopKek MacDougal. loving troll.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
the most notorious minecraft twitch snipe troll

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

ArfJason posted:

the most notorious minecraft twitch snipe troll

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

This ones for you, TopKek MacDougal. loving troll.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm streaming minecraft.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'm streaming minecraft.

I just got the push notification.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Itd be cool to stream csgo but noone would enjoy t and its a game i need all muh broadbandz for :(

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i might try to stream Pathologic Classic HD tonight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

i might try to stream Pathologic Classic HD tonight.

Ooooo. I think I own this because I'm backed their KS but I'm gonna wait for the remake.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Ooooo. I think I own this because I'm backed their KS but I'm gonna wait for the remake.

I missed the KS but it's currently on sale for like 8 or 9 dollars and i got it. Is the full remake still coming out this year?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm probably never going to try to stream this modpack again on expert mode but an expert mode MP server would be fairly win probably.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Itd be cool to stream csgo but noone would enjoy t and its a game i need all muh broadbandz for :(

i would enjoy it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

trying to jack off posted:

i would enjoy it

i just had some of my best games from the past month. i almost got an ace 3 times but died to the last guy on each and one of them a 1v5

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

I missed the KS but it's currently on sale for like 8 or 9 dollars and i got it. Is the full remake still coming out this year?

I can't parse their backer emails because they're in the form of google translated Russian poetry so I have no clue

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

i just had some of my best games from the past month. i almost got an ace 3 times but died to the last guy on each and one of them a 1v5

i clutched a 1v4 yesterday :cool:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I can't parse their backer emails because they're in the form of google translated Russian poetry so I have no clue

hahaha

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

i clutched a 1v4 yesterday :cool:

did some sick clutches today i think one of em was a 1v4 too. still, i feel so buttfrustrated when i piss the last guy away for 70 damage

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im going to stream soon and not play carnivores so hopefully my pc wont explode

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

http://www.twitch.tv/theflyingfish_ watch me setup and then play soldier of fortune and maybe post on the forums since my stream captures my monitor and not the game window

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the game says well done, assman when i beat a level

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

do u want to watch me play rote memorizatinpo game of shmup ? then tune in friends http://www.twitch.tv/dinosaurjerk69

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i got a blue screen. win

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i mite stream shovel knight again tonight but nobody watched last time so im going to ask first.. does anyone care to watch me play shovel knight.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

http://www.twitch.tv/theflyingfish_ watch me setup and then play soldier of fortune and maybe post on the forums since my stream captures my monitor and not the game window

im not bluescreened now so im back into this, if you're watching my stream you got to see me type this post

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im not bluescreened now so im back into this, if you're watching my stream you got to see me type this post

watching while i wait for a huge webm to upload.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

rediscover posted:

i mite stream shovel knight again tonight but nobody watched last time so im going to ask first.. does anyone care to watch me play shovel knight.

i didnt click last time cuz i had on a different stream

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game looks badass.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i beat the game so now i don't have to play it for another 3 years. thanks for your support if you were watching, unless you're a troll

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i didnt watch because streaming shmups always looks like a worldstarhiphop video with less asses and fights

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the webm is finished uploading so now im going to game. its cool that in soldier of fortune everytime you swap weapons you flip them around at least 360 degrees

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

i beat the game so now i don't have to play it for another 3 years. thanks for your support if you were watching, unless you're a troll

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
http://www.twitch.tv/r4discover moar shovel knight..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

This game looks badass.

im playing on the second hardest diffuclty and its so hard, i get 2 quicksaves a level