Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mod ROLE CALL: Which mod are you?
This poll is closed.
Butt Wizard 19 5.85%
Jean Splicer 19 5.85%
A Star War Betamax 98 30.15%
Gnarly Hotep 36 11.08%
Ralp 76 23.38%
Abe 77 23.69%
Total: 325 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Spanish Manlove posted:

I warned you when you first started but you didn't listen, I warned you... warned you... you... :spooky:

man I don't even know what the gently caress you're talking about

shortly after I started as a mod you had that big dox thing and you desperately asked me on steam to help you out, which I did

then after you stepped down you started putting in reports with "gently caress you gnarly" as the reason

you're a weird dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Spanish Manlove posted:

hold onto your butts it's a no holds barred slapfight hoo-rah

i think one day when you dig yourself out of whatever hole it is that gives you no other outlet for socialization than posting unfunny things in a place where people rightfully treat you as a walking punchline that u will look back on ur time and ur posts here and find them as profoundly awkward and embarassing as everyone else already does

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gnarlyhotep posted:

shortly after I started as a mod you had that big dox thing and you desperately asked me on steam to help you out, which I did

then after you stepped down you started putting in reports with "gently caress you gnarly" as the reason

you're a weird dude
lmao

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

gnarlyhotep posted:

you're a weird dude

ahahahaha you talked to me on steam and insisted I talked to you on mumble, so I did and answered some questions about modding but you obviously were too drunk to remember the one thing I told you: the posters suck and you could do a huge thing by dissuading the bad, hateful people from posting. But instead you did the opposite and coddled them, causing what you see now: where joy is gone and a misanthropic group of dorks run the show.

So I would report things to help, and you ignored them, so I just reported things to spite you and hoped that someone would do something, so ralp had to step in and take care of it for you. Then you started having slapfights with ralp because he would mod GBS for you and you got butthurt about that.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

spanlove what size cut are you getting from the filipino kickstarter.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I genuinely did not expect this thread to live up to its name.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

a hole-y ghost posted:

spanlove what size cut are you getting from the filipino kickstarter.

420%

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
when screenshots from this thread show up on somethingsensitive i want this to be part of it:

gently caress YOU SS DIPSHITS

(pls dont dox me)

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
It's funny how the only one who's actually trying to get the worst of the worst to stop posting is a FYAD IK.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Spanish Manlove posted:

ahahahaha you talked to me on steam and insisted I talked to you on mumble, so I did and answered some questions about modding but you obviously were too drunk to remember the one thing I told you: the posters suck and you could do a huge thing by dissuading the bad, hateful people from posting. But instead you did the opposite and coddled them, causing what you see now: where joy is gone and a misanthropic group of dorks run the show.

So I would report things to help, and you ignored them, so I just reported things to spite you and hoped that someone would do something, so ralp had to step in and take care of it for you. Then you started having slapfights with ralp because he would mod GBS for you and you got butthurt about that.

lmao yeah ok

I think the problem is you think everyone else cares about this poo poo as much as you do

gnarlyhotep fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Jan 26, 2016

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm sorry to hear an ik is shutting down ur posts franco

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

gnarlyhotep posted:

lmao yeah ok

You really don't remember talking to me on mumble once? Were you really that far gone? How do you not remember the dumb little coaching session I had to do?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Spanish Manlove posted:

You really don't remember talking to me on mumble once? Were you really that far gone? How do you not remember the dumb little coaching session I had to do?

No, I don't, but why the hell would I want to talk to you sober

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

gnarlyhotep posted:

Jesus christ dude, being a regular blackout is one of the most white trash things ever.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
It's not cool, it's not LMAO, it's loving sad. it' as sad as begging a dude to coach you on internet modding until he finally does and then you remember because you blacked out drunk.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

It's not cool, it's not LMAO, it's loving sad. As much as begging a dude to coach you on internet modding until he finally does and then you remember because you blacked out drunk.
hes the perfect GBS mod, he knows our struggle.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Spanish Manlove posted:

It's not cool, it's not LMAO, it's loving sad. As much as begging a dude to coach you on internet modding until he finally does and then you remember because you blacked out drunk.

Ok franco, if it'll make your angry go away, yes, you were always my sensei

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i voted for ralp miss u baby

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I'm just going to frank grimes it up for a bit until the new guys see the light

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

lol

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

lol at this hysterical meltdown. mensa, more like menses

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Spanish Manlove posted:

I'm just going to frank grimes it up for a bit until the new guys see the light

Good luck grimey

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i think spanish manlove will make an excellent professional forums moderator someday.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Gnarly you really should have thought about all that damage you could have done to your brain

Any time you modded sober

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Franco writes 12 volume instruction manual on management aspects of a fart joke forum, bequeaths it to most ungrateful successor

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

Franco writes 12 volume instruction manual on management aspects of a fart joke forum, bequeaths it to most ungrateful successor

lol

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Haha holy poo poo I can't handle a Morridin post and a Franco meltdown in the same thread hahaha

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I remember before Franco was a mod, like 4 or 5 years ago, he was a funny as hell guy

he was even irreverent, and the mods probated him (kinda like me)

but something happened during that time when he was a mod

something evil

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gnarlyhotep posted:

I remember before Franco was a mod, like 4 or 5 years ago, he was a funny as hell guy

something evil

he warned u... warned u.... u..... wanrned....:pumpkin:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm on #TeamGnarly

suck my drat balls franco

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
dunk a dill pickle, franco

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i remember when franco tried to fit in with night crew. doesnt he watch heartfelia and poo poo??

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

gnarlyhotep posted:

something evil

Maybe it's like how cops always get called to to deal with lovely people so they start to think that all people are lovely?

IDK I just want him to feel better and to know that, we're just funning around. Like I don't think anyone ever made a post for a reason besides having a little fun.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

gnarlyhotep posted:

you're a weird dude

lol sounds like franco

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Moridin920 posted:

please stop discussing me for your own safety thanks in advance

wiffle ball bat took up the noble cause and a GBS thread was moved to FYAD and now another GBS poster has fallen to the chain probates in retribution :(

im not affiliated with this guy

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

wiffle ball bat posted:

im not affiliated with this guy

You're worse, Sexgun Rasputin

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

whoflungpoop posted:

lmbo

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
regardless of anything else, all Franco ever posted in the mod forum was how he hated GBS

he made a thread about how GBS was terrible

I tried to help out in that thread, but he was dead set on being some kind of martyr

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

franco suck my balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

gnarlyhotep posted:

regardless of anything else, all Franco ever posted in the mod forum was how he hated GBS

he made a thread about how GBS was terrible

I tried to help out in that thread, but he was dead set on being some kind of martyr

ahahaha he's such a drama queen

• Locked thread