Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

creamy forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Creamy for pbj's

Crunchy for pb and banana sammich's

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Creamy you loving Neanderthal.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Real shocked at the number of people that like creamy tbh. Crunchy peanut butter and jelly is extremely my poo poo.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Creamy you loving Neanderthal.

fight me in real life

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Crunchy is like someone got half way through making peanut butter and said "gently caress it, I quit."

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Syrian Lannister posted:

Creamy for pbj's

Crunchy for pb and banana sammich's

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
The GiP peanut butter war of 2016.

Crunchy is good sometimes but creamy with some honey is loving delicious on bread.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Like, if someone makes me a pb&j and it has crunchy I ain't gonna be mad

/end discussion

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I like both. On waffles.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

ded posted:

I like both. On waffles.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Nutella on waffles scrubs

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

crunchy peanut butter is the product of elderly men spitting chewed peanuts into a jar

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

crunchy peanut butter is the product of elderly men spitting chewed peanuts into a jar

Look at you being adorable

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Syrian Lannister posted:

Nutella on waffles scrubs

Nutella one waffle, creamy on the other. BOOM

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
all of the above but on crepes

edit: with bananas

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I used to be a chunky person, but in recent years I have gone with smooth. It's peanut butter, though, so... who cares?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Naked Bear posted:

I used to be a chunky person, but in recent years I have gone with smooth. It's peanut butter, though, so... who cares?

Crunchy sometimes hurts my teeth. Because I'm old I guess. Smooth doesnt randomly hurt me from time to time so smooth.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I like them both, but I don't eat as much PB as I used to because I no longer buy bread or make pancakes regularly.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I like both but if you're making satay you drat well better fry and grind your own peanuts

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Peanut butter should be created in the store from one of those machines that actually physically grind it up and create a delicious creamy however wonderful texture paste that goes well in all situations. poo poo like Jiff and Skippy are sick nasty and canned "natural" peanut butter is like $80

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

MurderBot posted:

Peanut butter should be created in the store from one of those machines that actually physically grind it up and create a delicious creamy however wonderful texture paste that goes well in all situations. poo poo like Jiff and Skippy are sick nasty and canned "natural" peanut butter is like $80

GB2TraderJoes

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Kirkland all natural peanut butter bitches

I mean skippy is 100% my poo poo too but sooooooooo much sugar

The Slithery D
Jul 19, 2012

Naked Bear posted:

I used to be a chunky person, but in recent years I have gone with smooth.

It's weird that waxing your taint was a significant contribution to your weight loss.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Crunchy peanut butter is right behind popcorn for getting annoying little chunks stuck in your teeth for the next few hours. Creamy for life.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

The Slithery D posted:

It's weird that waxing your taint was a significant contribution to your weight loss.
It's probably because of all the dingleberries that I no longer have hanging on.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
i don't like things with radically mixed textures, so things like chunky peanut butter or ice cream with crunchy things are usually not great

exceptions apply

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I got something with a smooth and creamy texture for you.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Crunchy peanut butter is for people who don't understand what peanut butter should be.

loving heathens.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Vasudus posted:

i don't like things with radically mixed textures, so things like chunky peanut butter or ice cream with crunchy things are usually not great

exceptions apply

Do you not enjoy cookie dough ice cream?

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

holocaust bloopers posted:

Do you not enjoy cookie dough ice cream?

no that's good, it's not crunchy

i don't like mint chocolate chip, for example, because you get regular ice cream texture and then CRUNCH.

if you were to offer me some, i would eat it because i'm not that against it, but i wouldn't go out of my way and get it

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

I got something with a smooth and creamy texture for you.

Tell your mom not to use so much lotion

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Vasudus has autism btw

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I didn't think that Adams stuff was more expensive, where are you buying your pb?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Are there any fitness trackers that just look like a normal Casio watch? All those fitness bands look extremely goofy and I can't seem to find something that looks like a sport watch besides that Razer Nabu thing I was reading about this morning.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

A Tinder girl that I used to bang kept a jar of peanut butter (usually the gourmet kind) in her purse at all times. If you like awesome yoga butts then creamy peanut butter is the way to go, I guess.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Naked Bear posted:

A Tinder girl that I used to bang kept a jar of peanut butter (usually the gourmet kind) in her purse at all times. If you like awesome yoga butts then creamy peanut butter is the way to go, I guess.

Great avatar-post combo.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

2016 GiP Dad Chat: Peanut Butter War Vets Only

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

TheWhiteNightmare posted:

Are there any fitness trackers that just look like a normal Casio watch? All those fitness bands look extremely goofy and I can't seem to find something that looks like a sport watch besides that Razer Nabu thing I was reading about this morning.

Look at Garmin, but I'll warn you that they're pretty large in the face if you have small wrists. If you want HR monitoring most of them require you to wear some type of strap. There's not too many like the fitbit where the monitor is built into the wrist.

• Locked thread