Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Bort Bortles posted:

Yeah I thought it was Edelman too, makes sense if it is Bledsoe chasing Brady down.

Brady doesnt fumble as much as Bledsoe? Dunno.

Brady doesn't fumble, he throws incompletions.

Oh yeah, trigger warning for Raiders fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

whypick1 posted:

Brady doesn't fumble, he throws incompletions.

Oh yeah, trigger warning for Raiders fans

:master:

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
sloth>bledsoe>brady

sorry to have upset you

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Magicpants posted:

sloth>bledsoe>brady

sorry to have upset you
This isnt upsetting at all it is amazing.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Magicpants posted:

sloth>bledsoe>brady

sorry to have upset you

i forgive you.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Smarms posted:

It's a mockery of this gif, which came from here originally I think(?)

I laugh like a fucken loon every time I see this gif.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Tom Brady cries like a bitch

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/tom-brady-grieves/

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Dropped the noodle arms gimick :mediocre:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Serious Brady v. Manning chat since you bring it up in your comments: the entire difference between the two is that Brady played for a better organization than any of the ones Peyton has been a part of, which explains his advantage in postseason win %, while Peyton has had much better supporting casts on offense pretty much his entire career, especially in terms of elite receiving weapons, which leads to better regular season stats. Peyton had to carry his team more, especially early in his career, but he also generally played on offenses better equipped for him to do exactly that. The whole argument about the two is thus kind of fundamentally dumb, because it's really a case study in how different circumstances dictate the outcomes so much for guys who are pretty much the same kind of player. Hell, Peyton won his 1 ring the time the Colts DEFENSE decided to go HAM out of nowhere just in time for the playoffs, and Brady has gone bananas with regular season stats plenty of times...and none of his top 4 offensive seasons (2007, 2010, 2011, 2015) ended in Super Bowl wins either.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

stick to the comics kid

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

NC-17 posted:

stick to the comics kid

hasahaahaha

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

sean10mm posted:

Serious Brady v. Manning chat since you bring it up in your comments: the entire difference between the two is that Brady played for a better organization than any of the ones Peyton has been a part of, which explains his advantage in postseason win %, while Peyton has had much better supporting casts on offense pretty much his entire career, especially in terms of elite receiving weapons, which leads to better regular season stats. Peyton had to carry his team more, especially early in his career, but he also generally played on offenses better equipped for him to do exactly that. The whole argument about the two is thus kind of fundamentally dumb, because it's really a case study in how different circumstances dictate the outcomes so much for guys who are pretty much the same kind of player. Hell, Peyton won his 1 ring the time the Colts DEFENSE decided to go HAM out of nowhere just in time for the playoffs, and Brady has gone bananas with regular season stats plenty of times...and none of his top 4 offensive seasons (2007, 2010, 2011, 2015) ended in Super Bowl wins either.

That and Peyton is a much better QB than Brady.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Montana is better than Brady because Montana never lost a Super Bowl :smuggo:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Perhaps it can be concluded that everyone thinks Patriots are primetime bitches because they cannot even take a comic in jest without getting all :patssay: about it

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Montana is better than Brady because Montana never lost a Super Bowl :smuggo:

lmao

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I feel the fantasy football ideas have untold riches waiting for discovery. You could have JFF as the greedy dwarf, gronk as the barbarian of the group, etc.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

effectual posted:

I feel the fantasy football ideas have untold riches waiting for discovery. You could have JFF as the greedy dwarf, gronk as the barbarian of the group, etc.

nerd

Also I made that joke once already with Fenrir and Soul Diesel
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/fantasy-football/

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
hi farters so as part of my awful pats toxx i need a new avatar and the friends over in the toxx thread thought a certain "RasZack" might be willing to animate this rough draft i made of peypey dropping poo poo into touchdown tom's mouth

if it helps i have a photoshop file with squatting manning, open-mouth brady, and a turd already cut out and ready to go

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

13 year old girls posted:

hi farters so as part of my awful pats toxx i need a new avatar and the friends over in the toxx thread thought a certain "RasZack" might be willing to animate this rough draft i made of peypey dropping poo poo into touchdown tom's mouth

if it helps i have a photoshop file with squatting manning, open-mouth brady, and a turd already cut out and ready to go

Keep in mind, boys, he also needs a new name and avatar text. Let's get to brainstorming.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Chichevache posted:

Keep in mind, boys, he also needs a new name and avatar text. Let's get to brainstorming.

TURNOVER TOM

"Count me out"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

13 year old girls posted:

Make the turd a football instead.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

Yep, "v2vian man" I believe. He asked me to drop the HAM moniker a while back but I've been too lazy to do so

See ok, I've been operating under the wrong assumption and suddenly a lot of posts I made don't make sense

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

See ok, I've been operating under the wrong assumption and suddenly a lot of posts I made don't make sense

Who did you think it was?

To be fair, v2vian man/Rap/etc has gotten angrier and angrier as time has gone on

Also

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Jan 26, 2016

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Febreeze posted:

To be fair, v2vian man/Rap/etc has gotten angrier and angrier as time has gone on

Also

This is your masterpiece.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
and so it was done

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Turdsdown Tom posted:

and so it was done

Look upon Febreeze's works, ye mighty, and despair.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Should've been Von dropping the deuce imo

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Nov 6, 2002

Every AFC East team needs a poop gif now.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Buffalo's needs to be frozen solid...

...or elbow dropping a folding table.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Still shoulda been a football instead of a turd.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Still shoulda been a football instead of a turd.

It's a deflated football, it just looks like a turd at that res

Nov 6, 2002

it's papa johns'

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

TOM BRAY DEE CAN EAT MY poo poo
(nationwide)

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Febreeze posted:

I meant I thought current poster DO YALL WANT A HAM was the poster formerly known as DO YALL WANT A HAM after he changed his name back from Rap (and changed his posting style for some reason)

instead he is an impostor

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm a lot less angry :twisted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Febreeze posted:

Well played.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I am disappointed that Peyton isnt shaking a bit.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Febreeze posted:

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Febreeze posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro

• Locked thread