Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Shame on you Say Nothing. You've been around long enough to know what kind of derails we get from this.

I was gonna post some content but apparently Imgur requires you to have an account now?

E: Ah loving hell. What a lovely snipe.

E2: some form of content:

Backweb has a new favorite as of 16:21 on Jan 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
Thought of this thread, got

Accepted the answer as correct.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably
I shot a funny picture of my own!

fakeedit: well this thread has gone downhill

0toShifty
Aug 21, 2005
0 to Stiffy?

nerd plus rage posted:

fakeedit: well this thread has gone downhill

I'm always disappointed by the chopsticks - all the chinese places I've been - more often than not - they're made in the USA.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

:allears:

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Decayer
Jul 25, 2007
Purveyor of fine tarts

Fyadophobic posted:

This reminds me of a website that was linked to in a previous version of this thread. It was a Swedish guy's blog dedicated to dissecting bad album covers. Does anybody still have the link to that? I tried Googling it but just came up with listicles about bad Swedish albums.
http://katastrofalaomslag.blogspot.se/

?

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

Man, it seems to be way worse than it used to be. I remember I used to never be able to beat it, but it just went 0/5 with a bunch of pretty famous 70s singers. There's all these questions about youtubers and poo poo, and it thinks Stevie Nicks is Fat Amy (Pitch Perfect).

Weird, because I was trying Paul Westerberg and it got it in about 50 questions.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

e: holy poo poo phone posting was a bad idea.

RFC2324 has a new favorite as of 21:35 on Jan 26, 2016

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I need my iPad to be about three feet wide to see your image mate.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
my tables

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

monkeytennis posted:

I need my iPad to be about three feet wide to see your image mate.

It's bawdy product packaging.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Leavemywife posted:

Benjamin Disraeli fools him, too.

I did that one yesterday and he got it in about 8 questions.

Eudaimon
Aug 7, 2008

Fyadophobic posted:

This reminds me of a website that was linked to in a previous version of this thread. It was a Swedish guy's blog dedicated to dissecting bad album covers. Does anybody still have the link to that? I tried Googling it but just came up with listicles about bad Swedish albums.

I think you're referring to this: katastrofalaomslag.blogspot.dk
e: beaten dammit

Eudaimon has a new favorite as of 21:28 on Jan 26, 2016

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Those are some big balls!

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Fresh Balls was advertising pretty heavily on Stern 100 a few months or a year ago. I'm surprised the packaging is fairly muted

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

TheBigAristotle posted:

Fresh Balls was advertising pretty heavily on Stern 100 a few months or a year ago. I'm surprised the packaging is fairly muted

I was surprised to see it in a CVS, myself. 2 shelves above a product called mandelay.

I generally expect places my grandmother shops in to not carry such blatantly named products. :shrug:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

0toShifty posted:

I'm always disappointed by the chopsticks - all the chinese places I've been - more often than not - they're made in the USA.

One place I eat at has silverware chopsticks, and they are cylindrical. They are too slippery and I can't grab anything with them. :(

Give me cheap American wood chopsticks any day. :patriot:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

nerd plus rage posted:

I have those! I got them a million years ago and actually kept them because of the bad Chinglish.

That's my picture from 1996. :unsmith: The original JPEG had bad headers, too; I had to fix them. What I won't do for this thread.

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that

Yes! That's the one. Thank you.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Backweb posted:

Shame on you Say Nothing. You've been around long enough to know what kind of derails we get from this.

It is my curse.

supercooey!
Mar 4, 2006

LETS GET 'EM, BOYS!!
Muldoon
Yeah, you definitely all need to shut the gently caress up about Akinator. This has been happening in every single PYF thread somehow, since the beginning of time. It really isn't interesting in any way, shape, or form.

OH, WELL IT GUESSED JACK BLACK WHEN I WAS ASKED IF THE ANSWER WAS 'ONE HALF OF TENACIOUS D'!!! -- WOW IT COULDN'T GUESS RIGHT WHEN I WAS THINKING ABOUT AN OBSCURE MEMBER OF BRAZILIAN PARLIAMENT WHO HELD "POWER" BACK IN 2004 FOR SIX WEEKS LOL I WIN, SPERGLORDS"

Create a god damned thread about this site if you insist on posting for pages and pages about it. You'll have a good run for an entire day or three until nobody there cares anymore, either. It's all terribly boring and only subjectively relevant to your lovely life in the moment. What the hell is wrong with you?

^^ some equally boring poo poo that at least more than three people other than yourself might enjoy looking at

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
U mad

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Ya, he mad

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

:vince:

It didn't guess Vaquero from Wing Commander and it took 75 questions and 3 failed guesses. Do I win?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Could akinator guess...himself??

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

oldpainless posted:

In about 9 guesses.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

oldpainless posted:

HE CAN

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

To do list:

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Do I have to be British (or wannabe British) to get this?

In that I mean, is there more to this than "Oh curses, that other chap got the pistol and therefore I shall die forthwith!!" ?

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

dumb. posted:

In that I mean, is there more to this than "Oh curses, that other chap got the pistol and therefore I shall die forthwith!!" ?

Clearly it needs words in the last panel.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

dumb. posted:

"Comedy" is funny because of the subversion of expectations, which applies here because you would expect the first person to be deciding the weapon for both parties of the duel, however you come to realise that the choice was actually one or the other

Ya big sperg

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

And that's the story of how Dr. House became a cynical misanthrope.

supercooey!
Mar 4, 2006

LETS GET 'EM, BOYS!!
Muldoon

well, fucck

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Angela Christine posted:

And that's the story of how Dr. House became a cynical misanthrope.

and how be gained a limp.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

ante posted:

Ya big sperg

You're right ;_;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

dumb. posted:

You should know that in dueling one person picks the weapons they both use. It's not supposed to be one for each.

• Locked thread