Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

Boco_T posted:

RIP in peace Arwen, died on the road to Rivendell after 2 "deal 1 damage" effects came off the Encounter deck in the same turn and I didn't engage the evil crows so I wasn't able to Hasty Stroke the second one.

I lost a turn 1 Return To Mirkwood where 2 King spiders tapped my defenders and undefended went straight to Gollum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

Can anyone recommend a good guide/article series on Conquest deckbuilding/strategy?

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

Baron Porkface posted:

Can anyone recommend a good guide/article series on Conquest deckbuilding/strategy?

Someone in this thread did a series of posts on CardgameDB I believe. Can't search for them right now but you might have more luck.

tijag
Aug 6, 2002

TheHoosier posted:

In my sleep deprived state I threw this together:

Sea Lions!

House Greyjoy / Banner of the Lion

Plots
1x A Noble Cause (Core Set)
2x Heads on Spikes (Core Set)
1x Marched to the Wall (Core Set)
1x Sneak Attack (Core Set)
1x Wildfire Assault (Core Set)
1x Rise of the Kraken (Taking the Black)

Characters
2x Littlefinger (Core Set)
2x Rattleshirt's Raiders (Core Set)
2x Alannys Greyjoy (Core Set)
3x Asha Greyjoy (Core Set)
3x Balon Greyjoy (Core Set)
1x Euron Crow's Eye (Core Set)
3x Maester Wendamyr (Core Set)
3x Theon Greyjoy (Core Set)
2x Black Wind's Crew (Core Set)
2x Iron Islands Fishmonger (Core Set)
2x Ser Jaime Lannister (Core Set)
3x Tyrion Lannister (Core Set)
2x Lannisport Moneylender (Core Set)
3x The Hound (Taking the Black)

Locations
3x Great Kraken (Core Set)
2x Iron Fleet Scout (Core Set)
1x The Seastone Chair (Taking the Black)

Attachments
3x Milk of the Poppy (Core Set)
3x Throwing Axe (Core Set)

Events
3x Put to the Sword (Core Set)
3x Tears of Lys (Core Set)
3x The Kraken's Grasp (Core Set)
2x We Do Not Sow (Core Set)
2x The Things I Do For Love (Core Set)
2x Support of the People (Taking the Black)

Charts if you like charts I guess

The idea is unopposed challenges, bonuses for unopposed challenges, and keeping as many characters off their side of the board as possible. Initiative is key; I sacrifice econ for speed so I made it up by throwing in A Noble Cause and Support of the People. Thinking about subbing out Sneak Attack for Storm of Swords, too. Also don't really like Alannys Greyjoy but I run dangerously low on Intrigue without her. I suppose I could run x3 Little Bird, but I dunno. What do you all think? I haven't had a chance to actually test it; I ran some test draws through thronesdb.com, and it drew well, but execution might not be as smooth.

Edit: Already seeing I could use Kingsroad and Salty Navigator. Probably cut the Moneylender and Raiders?

This deck has no economy?

you can't afford to not run 3x each of the neutral economy locations and probably 2 of the GJ 0 drop limited reducer location.

Run 3x of both factions 1 drops [this will help your setups a lot and give you some claim soak.]

I count 20 cards you either CAN'T or don't want to setup [all your events, milk of the poppy and littlefinger]. I think if you play this deck it will go very poorly.

edit: a few other problems. 3x tears of lys when you aren't expecting to win lots of int challenges? 2x the things I do for love when you have a total of 5 cards in the deck that can meet the requirement of 'lannister lord or lady' to be able to play it?

I don't like storm of swords right now because everyone is running Calm and if you get stuck on your storm of swords turn with a calm then you have a sad day.

I built this deck really quickly as a response. I don't know if it's good, but it will work better I think.

Plots
1x Calling the Banners (Core Set)
1x Calm Over Westeros (Core Set)
1x Summons (Core Set)

Characters
1x Littlefinger (Core Set)
1x Rattleshirt's Raiders (Core Set)
2x Aeron Damphair (Core Set)
2x Euron Crow's Eye (Core Set)
1x Maester Wendamyr (Core Set)
2x Theon Greyjoy (Core Set)
1x Drowned Men (Core Set)
3x Iron Islands Fishmonger (Core Set)
2x Salty Navigator (Core Set)
1x The Tickler (Core Set)
3x Lannisport Merchant (Core Set)

Locations
3x The Kingsroad (Core Set)
3x The Roseroad (Core Set)
2x Great Kraken (Core Set)
3x Iron Fleet Scout (Core Set)
2x Sea Tower (Core Set)

Attachment
2x Little Bird (Core Set)

Events
3x Risen from the Sea (Core Set)
3x Treachery (Core Set)

tijag fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Jan 26, 2016

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Baron Porkface posted:

I'm phoneposting but I linked the articles like within a week or two ago.

Fetterkey
May 5, 2013

Even without the events of forty years ago, I think man would still be a creature that fears the dark.

Baron Porkface posted:

I've written several of these (and am writing more) - here's what I have so far:

40k Conquest Fundamentals: The Command Struggle (Overview of how to do well in command)
40k Conquest Fundamentals: Faction Identities (Overview of what the different factions do, what their strengths and weaknesses are, and what card to watch out for when playing against them)
40k Conquest Fundamentals: Deckbuilding (Overview of deckbuilding and "standard" cost curves)

I usually link them here when I'm done - there's also an index thread on CardGameDB.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

tijag posted:

This deck has no economy?

you can't afford to not run 3x each of the neutral economy locations and probably 2 of the GJ 0 drop limited reducer location.

Run 3x of both factions 1 drops [this will help your setups a lot and give you some claim soak.]

I count 20 cards you either CAN'T or don't want to setup [all your events, milk of the poppy and littlefinger]. I think if you play this deck it will go very poorly.

edit: a few other problems. 3x tears of lys when you aren't expecting to win lots of int challenges? 2x the things I do for love when you have a total of 5 cards in the deck that can meet the requirement of 'lannister lord or lady' to be able to play it?

I don't like storm of swords right now because everyone is running Calm and if you get stuck on your storm of swords turn with a calm then you have a sad day.

I built this deck really quickly as a response. I don't know if it's good, but it will work better I think.

Plots
1x Calling the Banners (Core Set)
1x Calm Over Westeros (Core Set)
1x Summons (Core Set)

Characters
1x Littlefinger (Core Set)
1x Rattleshirt's Raiders (Core Set)
2x Aeron Damphair (Core Set)
2x Euron Crow's Eye (Core Set)
1x Maester Wendamyr (Core Set)
2x Theon Greyjoy (Core Set)
1x Drowned Men (Core Set)
3x Iron Islands Fishmonger (Core Set)
2x Salty Navigator (Core Set)
1x The Tickler (Core Set)
3x Lannisport Merchant (Core Set)

Locations
3x The Kingsroad (Core Set)
3x The Roseroad (Core Set)
2x Great Kraken (Core Set)
3x Iron Fleet Scout (Core Set)
2x Sea Tower (Core Set)

Attachment
2x Little Bird (Core Set)

Events
3x Risen from the Sea (Core Set)
3x Treachery (Core Set)

After looking at it again I at least knew I needed Kingsroad and Navigator. My bad on TidfL, I missed the Lannister icon preceding the Lord trait. Told you this was slapdash. I'll run the list and see how it goes

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Tonight I played The Watcher in the Water and the game mechanic they used for Stage 2 when you're trying to get into the Door of Durin was great. Took me 3 turns of flipping because my Spirit/Lore deck has no chance to kill the Watcher, but finally Lore of Imladris matched the flipped Light of Valinor to get me the win. Super tense and really fun, even if I will be happy to never see another Warg Lair again in my life.

theroachman
Sep 1, 2006

You're never fully dressed without a smile...
I'm looking to get into LOTR for solo play, and I need some shopping advice. I know the general recommendation is that one should buy expansions in release order, but I can't find a list that has all the LOTR LCG products sorted by release date. Anyway, I was contemplating buying Core Set + Khazad-Dum, but KD is currently 'on the boat' and sold out in shops here. Would Core Set + The Hunt For Gollum provide a good introduction to the game? Or are more Adventure Packs/Deluxe Expansions needed to prevent frustration/losing streak/burnout due to lack of good cards. Keep in mind this is for solo play mostly.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

theroachman posted:

I'm looking to get into LOTR for solo play, and I need some shopping advice. I know the general recommendation is that one should buy expansions in release order, but I can't find a list that has all the LOTR LCG products sorted by release date. Anyway, I was contemplating buying Core Set + Khazad-Dum, but KD is currently 'on the boat' and sold out in shops here. Would Core Set + The Hunt For Gollum provide a good introduction to the game? Or are more Adventure Packs/Deluxe Expansions needed to prevent frustration/losing streak/burnout due to lack of good cards. Keep in mind this is for solo play mostly.

http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/lotr/lord-of-the-rings-card-spoiler

Buy the core set and a couple of random expansion packs based on what heroes you think are cool, and what archetypes you want to play. Buying Khazad Dum after the core gives you a few more quests to play, but does nothing for your deck(s) unless you want to play dwarves. It has a very narrow focus (I sold my copy and made a few quid). The dwarrowdelf expansions can be played by mixing in core cards no problem.

Going in order you're poo poo out of luck if you want to play with Dunedain, Lothlorien Elves or something because their key cards didn't appear for ages.

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

Quests tend to be harder the newer they are.

tijag
Aug 6, 2002

TheHoosier posted:

After looking at it again I at least knew I needed Kingsroad and Navigator. My bad on TidfL, I missed the Lannister icon preceding the Lord trait. Told you this was slapdash. I'll run the list and see how it goes

I think you're meaning to say 'fishmonger' when you say navigator. The navigator is a decent chud that gives +1 initiative, but the fishmonger is your 1 drop reducer character.

tijag fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Jan 27, 2016

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

theroachman posted:

https://talesfromthecards.wordpress.com/2013/09/13/new-player-buying-guide/

Check that out. Somebody went through and rated the player cards, difficulty, fun, etc. of each expansion. (up to a certain point)

Core Set + Hunt for Gollum wouldn't be the worst ever. You're going to be very limited in player cards at first, but that's just kinda unfortunately how the game goes. After you get a few more expansions you'll have more options and it won't be so bad, and then you can just kinda pick things up for this player card here and there or because you feel like a new quest adventure to go up against.

If possible maybe think about what kinda deck you'd like to build. Synergies around traits are pretty good starting points, like Hobbits, Rohan, Gondor, Dwarves, Sylvan elves etc. Then buy expansions with specifically those cards. Like sassassin said if you get Kazad-dum but don't play dwarves it does nothing for your player cards. (Although the quests are fun)

As mentioned some (Dunedain, Ents, etc.) are going to be pretty impossible to build unless you get a ton of expansions. Lots of Gondor comes from Heirs of Numenor and that cycle, for instance, but is considered to be very difficult, so probably not a good place to start. Same with Dunedain and The Lost Realm, etc.

Probably pick something like Hobbits, Dwarves, Elves or Rohan and then focus on getting expansions related to that trait.

Baron Porkface posted:

Quests tend to be harder the newer they are.

Yeah I would stay away from Saruman, Heirs of Numenor and Lost Realm until you get a decent deck together.

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

Speaking of Hobbits and Dwarves the Saga expansions are good second purchases. And don't be afraid to do easy mode until you are pretty comfortable.

theroachman
Sep 1, 2006

You're never fully dressed without a smile...
Easy mode being no shadow cards?

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
After the first few sets they started putting gold rings around some of the cards in the Encounter deck that you could take out if you wanted a more casual version of a quest, but yeah I guess the No Shadow Cards is also a rulebook-listed way of making the game easier on new players as well.

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

theroachman posted:

Easy mode being no shadow cards?

https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/lotr-lcg/support/easy-mode/LOTR_Easy_Mode.pdf

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Boco_T posted:

After the first few sets they started putting gold rings around some of the cards in the Encounter deck that you could take out if you wanted a more casual version of a quest, but yeah I guess the No Shadow Cards is also a rulebook-listed way of making the game easier on new players as well.

Yeah technically Easy Mode is 3 changes; remove the difficult border cards from the encounter deck, don't deal shadow cards, AND each hero starts with 1 additional resource.

The no shadow cards is probably the biggest part of it.

And as much as it may sound lame, I would definitely say play a game or two of easy before you try normal. This game isn't easy. Nightmare is loving insane, which explains why nobody's buying nightmare packs.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
My friends and I houserule that each hero starts with 2 resources, even if we aren't playing easy mode. With 4 of us it's pretty likely that some bad poo poo will be on the board right away and it helps us avoid turn 1 wipes.

Usually.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I had no idea 'no shadow cards' was a thing, and I usually forget to put two resources on each hero to start when playing easy.

Lost my last attempt at the first Lost Realm quest on "easy" because a 'defender does not use his Defence rating' shadow took out Elrohir from nowhere and my house of cards came tumbling down.

Easymode kindof sucks on that quest because a smaller deck means the sidequests are more likely to pile up and they're brutal when combined.

tijag
Aug 6, 2002
The Wolves of the North - on the boat 1/23/16
The King's Peace - on the boat 1/13/16

Seems reasonable to assume in late March/early April we'll have a deluxe box and chapterpack all at once.

I am pretty hyped for this.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Oh poo poo, I didn't know the new chapter pack was in stores. My fealty Lannister deck is going to be so happy.

Also, what do you guys think about the sentiment that Targ is the strongest faction right now? Also, Targ fealty or Targ/Lanni?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
My rulebook doesn't say anything about not dealing shadow cards. Just the extra resource and removing the gold cards.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

sassassin posted:

My rulebook doesn't say anything about not dealing shadow cards. Just the extra resource and removing the gold cards.

Now that I think about it, I think they had seperate "you should try these rules the first time you play" and then later "easy mode", and those 'first time' rules said don't deal shadow cards, but 'easy' didn't?

Confusing.

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

Zaphod42 posted:

Now that I think about it, I think they had seperate "you should try these rules the first time you play" and then later "easy mode", and those 'first time' rules said don't deal shadow cards, but 'easy' didn't?

Confusing.

Correct, ^these^ are the official "Easy Mode" rules, which are not the same as the "Introductory Rules"

Thanks, FFG

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

tijag posted:

I think you're meaning to say 'fishmonger' when you say navigator. The navigator is a decent chud that gives +1 initiative, but the fishmonger is your 1 drop reducer character.

Went 3-0 tonight with that deck! Didnt run into a Targ fealty deck though, thank god. Further tweaks and it should be a fun deck. First game ended up being like 15-3

Rusty Kettle
Apr 10, 2005
Ultima! Ahmmm-bing!
My first conquest tournament is tomorrow, and I haven't played in over a month. I'm planning on bringing a Worr who delays in the deploy phase with cheap supports and events, then swarms the board once the opponent runs out of moves. Hopefully I can choke the opponent on command and out maneuver him on combat using this strategy.

Anyone played this kind of deck? I have ammo depots to facilitate card draw and chew up another move in deploy. Troop transport and mustering the guard chew up moves as well. Otherwise, it is mostly a bunch of cheap units, but no zero cost units so mustering can have max effect.

I'm thinking about putting in one huge unit. If I draw it early, it'll work against ammo depot. But I hope that by turn 2 or 3, the mustering and command wins give me a stockpile to bring it out and slam the nail in the coffin. What do people think and that?

I'm pretty excited about it.

Fetterkey
May 5, 2013

Even without the events of forty years ago, I think man would still be a creature that fears the dark.

Rusty Kettle posted:

My first conquest tournament is tomorrow, and I haven't played in over a month. I'm planning on bringing a Worr who delays in the deploy phase with cheap supports and events, then swarms the board once the opponent runs out of moves. Hopefully I can choke the opponent on command and out maneuver him on combat using this strategy.

Anyone played this kind of deck? I have ammo depots to facilitate card draw and chew up another move in deploy. Troop transport and mustering the guard chew up moves as well. Otherwise, it is mostly a bunch of cheap units, but no zero cost units so mustering can have max effect.

I'm thinking about putting in one huge unit. If I draw it early, it'll work against ammo depot. But I hope that by turn 2 or 3, the mustering and command wins give me a stockpile to bring it out and slam the nail in the coffin. What do people think and that?

I'm pretty excited about it.

This type of tactic can be pretty effective - Zarathur has been doing well with this sort of deployment stall for some time. Similarly, playing a few big units can be a good way to give this sort of deck a stronger late game - Zarathur usually plays Gleeful Plague Beast in this role, and while I don't think Worr's Elite options are as good as Plague Beast, he certainly has some cool stuff he can bring to bear. Leman Russ Battle Tank is probably the best option, and Worr's ability mitigates the weakness of these units to cards like Archon's Terror or Inquisitorial Fortress.

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

In Warhammer is Promotion really 3x in most decks? If so thats disappointing, since I like to make lots of decks without proxying.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

I'll hear your stories when we come back, alright?

Baron Porkface posted:

In Warhammer is Promotion really 3x in most decks? If so thats disappointing, since I like to make lots of decks without proxying.

Go to a store champ and round out your playset of Promotions :v:

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

Are you saying its a common promo card?

Rusty Kettle
Apr 10, 2005
Ultima! Ahmmm-bing!

Baron Porkface posted:

In my above deck, I took out a promotion for a third troop transport. Too many 'limited' keywords in your deck is a detriment.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
Someone made a Warhammer Conquest-to-Warhammer Invasion ruleset in BGG. :psyduck:

Man, I'm hoping they'll release a multiplayer mode or something after Tyranids.

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

There are barely any 2 for 2's in the entire game, could you clarify?

Fetterkey
May 5, 2013

Baron Porkface posted:

There are barely any 2 for 2's in the entire game, could you clarify?

When I say that the "standard" thing is to run six two-for-twos, I mean six total cards (usually three copies of two different cards) - most factions have one two-for-two in faction and one from an alliance, allowing them to field six total such units.

Not all decks do this, of course - Kith and Zarathur are both top tier decks who only run three two for twos in their "standard" configurations - but it's a good starting point.

Baron Porkface posted:

Yup, Promotion is 3x in most decks. Exceptions include Tau and Tyranids, who run fewer (often zero for Tau) thanks to Limited clash with their Recon Drones and Ripper Swarms. Further, FFG has recently started printing more good Limited cards (what up, Troop Transport), so I suspect Promotion will fall off in popularity somewhat as the game develops further.

Baron Porkface posted:

Are you saying its a common promo card?

Yes. Store Championships (which will be occurring in the next few months) will feature promo Promotions. :v:

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Had a fun game of Conquest. Old One Eye (me) vs. Cato. Through the usual Space Marine fuckery, including using Fury to kill my Synapse unit turn 1, Cato won the first 4 planets, getting two of each symbol. On the board are also 2 Blood Angel Veterans equipped with Ion Rifles, which even a Regenerating Lurking Hormagaunt can't take (neither can Old One Eye comfortably). Said Lurking Hormagaunt was killed anyway from another Fury. The control game has been mostly even, but he has by far the better board presence. Then on the fifth, game winning (infested) planet, I played Shrieking Harpy, and since I had initiative and he didn't have any elites, I won the planet by default, basically. He said something to the effect of "Well at least you got one planet." Then turn over, and drew my two cards: Two Dark Cunnings and a path to victory.

On Planet 6 I deployed my warlord and his retinue, including the Harpy. He attacked my (exhausted) Harpy for 6 with a Blood Angel, since he had initiative, at which point I played Dark Cunning and tapped out all his dudes. He retreated Cato, and I swept up the survivors. Same play on Planet 7, except I had initiative and he still had no Elites. Cato had 5 damage and was quickly bloodied, while everything else would never be able to get back up.

Lesson learned: Always have an Elite unit to play on your match point planet! Also, Conquest is a rad game and is probably my favorite LCG at the moment.

Fetterkey
May 5, 2013

GrandpaPants posted:

Had a fun game of Conquest. Old One Eye (me) vs. Cato. Through the usual Space Marine fuckery, including using Fury to kill my Synapse unit turn 1, Cato won the first 4 planets, getting two of each symbol. On the board are also 2 Blood Angel Veterans equipped with Ion Rifles, which even a Regenerating Lurking Hormagaunt can't take (neither can Old One Eye comfortably). Said Lurking Hormagaunt was killed anyway from another Fury. The control game has been mostly even, but he has by far the better board presence. Then on the fifth, game winning (infested) planet, I played Shrieking Harpy, and since I had initiative and he didn't have any elites, I won the planet by default, basically. He said something to the effect of "Well at least you got one planet." Then turn over, and drew my two cards: Two Dark Cunnings and a path to victory.

On Planet 6 I deployed my warlord and his retinue, including the Harpy. He attacked my (exhausted) Harpy for 6 with a Blood Angel, since he had initiative, at which point I played Dark Cunning and tapped out all his dudes. He retreated Cato, and I swept up the survivors. Same play on Planet 7, except I had initiative and he still had no Elites. Cato had 5 damage and was quickly bloodied, while everything else would never be able to get back up.

Lesson learned: Always have an Elite unit to play on your match point planet! Also, Conquest is a rad game and is probably my favorite LCG at the moment.

Yeah, a lot of people disparage Elite units, but they can really come in handy in the right situation - and Shrieking Harpy can be a great way to punish people who go for the fairly common weenie builds with all 1-2 cost units. I suspect that as we see more Elite punishers and low cost punishers (Shrieking Harpy, Sowing Chaos, etc.) more people will come around to the importance of including more heavy hitters.

(I myself used to go nuts on the curve with like 12+ one cost units, but have since come around!)

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Fetterkey posted:

Yeah, a lot of people disparage Elite units, but they can really come in handy in the right situation

I think the issue is that there are a lot more good cards that punish big units (Fury of Sicarius, Klaivex, Archon's Terror) than there are that punish weenies (Warpstorm, Area Effect, Gleeful Plague Beast?), which discourages people from really playing them. I think there is (or was or should have been) some design space that gives Elites some protection from the above effects, or even make them cost more. For example, Klaivex could target elites for 1-2 more credits, or something. But as is, I don't play elites until one player is going to win the game.

That being said, unless you are totally dominating the control game, you probably won't play more than 1-2 Elites a game, and even 2 is kinda a stretch, so I wouldn't really fill the deck out with them. I think I've settled for around 2-4 in a deck, with maybe more in Chaos, but I haven't tried a Big Chaos deck yet. Probably more when Deadly Salvage comes too.

Fetterkey
May 5, 2013

Judgement day is coming... (with the Necrons in 6 months or something)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rusty Kettle
Apr 10, 2005
Ultima! Ahmmm-bing!
My Muster the troops ammo-depot Worr did alright. I havent played in months, so I made a bunch of mistakes. Also I took way too long to make decisions so I timed out a lot.

In the end, I won one, lost one, draw (timeout then tied planets and icons!) and timeout win. Didn't place, but someone felt bad for me and gave me their nid box...

I'm sure that if I had the opportunity to play more often, I would have done better with it. Looking forward to another tournament.