Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Mr Interweb posted:

Wait, the guy who died wasn't identified right? Could it be Ritzheimer? Cause that would be great.

He hasn't been mentioned yet but if he's half the man he says he is he'll be next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/bundys_in_custody_one_militant.html#incart_big-photo

He'll be updating this story. Currently it's Ryan Bundy shot but alive in custody, one unidentified dead, Ammon Bundy, Ryan Payne, Brian Cavalier, and Shawna Cox in custody.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
Is there anything from the NWR building itself or are they still in the grace period to gently caress off?

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Grem posted:

@JohnLGC says it's Finicum that's dead. Ryan Ammon isn't even a real person!

OK, yeah, looking for useful info there is kinda hard. :v:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

LeoMarr posted:

Lavoy and Ryan were shot. Ryan Ammon is Dead.

TARPMAN IS INJURED.

Not shovelface!

E

skaboomizzy posted:

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/bundys_in_custody_one_militant.html#incart_big-photo

He'll be updating this story. Currently it's Ryan Bundy shot but alive in custody, one unidentified dead, Ammon Bundy, Ryan Payne, Brian Cavalier, and Shawna Cox in custody.

Phew!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Les again

One dead, six arrested in traffic stop. Ammon Bundy, Ryan Bundy, Ryan Payne in custody.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

LeoMarr posted:

Ryan Ammon is dead. Finicum tarpman is injured.

ok so about 8 in the car, they get surrounded. one or 2 try to shoot out with the cops, one gets killed and maybe a couple are injured. all the living ones are arrested. so maybe thats 8 out of 30 or so.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Sucks somebody died. He's almost certainly a giant piece of poo poo, but he probably had okay people who loved him. Sucks he did this to them. Sucks some cop(s) going to have to live with having taken a life.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

LeoMarr posted:

Ryan Ammon is dead. Finicum tarpman is injured.

The fed report posted in here says Ryan is alive, although he may be the person in critical condition. Finicum is not mentioned on that, which means that if he was with them he's definitely the one that died.

RIP, Tarp Man. :saddowns:

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
https://twitter.com/JohnLGC/status/692183097421471744

now I feel sorta bad for ironically calling for blood, but Christ, what an rear end in a top hat

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Inspector Gesicht posted:

The barrel of lube is still good to use, right?

They're gonna use it to slip away.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Im seeing a bunch of tweets saying its tarp man who is dead

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

ozmunkeh posted:

I hope the delay was due to the feds getting all their ducks in a row and just before dawn we see a massive raid on the bundy ranch.

No. Give them time for people to come to their senses and get out.

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

I don't want a nation just for me, I want a nation for everyone

ozmunkeh posted:

I hope the delay was due to the feds getting all their ducks in a row and just before dawn we see a massive raid on the bundy ranch.

Also getting advance warning of ammon traveling somewhere they could trap him somewhere noone would get hurt in the inevitable firefight.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

my dad posted:

Pete Santilli Show Youtube comment section. Yes, I know, but there's a couple of people recognized by the moderators as friends and relatives, so...

i've seen reports of 800 dead and 2,000 wounded, as well as about 8 other names of people being the one who was killed in that chat.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Telsa Cola posted:

Im seeing a bunch of tweets saying its tarp man who is dead

He should've kept under it.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Volkerball posted:

i've seen reports of 800 dead and 2,000 wounded, as well as about 8 other names of people being the one who was killed in that chat.

As I said, getting useful info out of there is kinda hard. :v:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

atomicthumbs posted:

now I feel sorta bad for ironically calling for blood, but Christ, what an rear end in a top hat

I looked at his source and she's a right wing local politician and said Finicum was cooperating when shot. I know it makes me a horrible person but God I hope that's true.

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

atomicthumbs posted:

Is this the same guy who's wife drove 16 hours to Arizona with the fake judge to kidnap their kids back from CPS?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

atomicthumbs posted:

they're trying to claim he was shot after he surrendered so expect to hear about that for a while, hopefully everything is on video

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
He deserved to die and I hope he burns in hell

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

evilweasel posted:

I'm talking about the OG Bundy ranch in Nevada, not the wildlife sanctuary.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

evilweasel posted:

Probably sensible given the presence of children but I'll be pretty pissed if anyone there walks. Everyone who occupied that place earned felony charges as much as the guys arrested today.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

UV_Catastrophe posted:

Any infinitesimally small amount of credibility that the Bundys may have had remaining among right wingers has just evaporated away, most likely.

Once a group actually takes action the rest distance themselves, its basically why they cannot start the 2nd revolution they desire.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

atomicthumbs posted:

don't. the prick talked about how he was doing it to run away from the justice system and how he wouldnt be taken alive, so gently caress him. also how many were shot?

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

trickybiscuits posted:

What a poo poo.

I'm watching the whole video and, wow, the instant Santilli learned Ammon Bundy was arrested and they could leave, he wanted to get everybody out of the reserve. "There are women and children there." It's been an armed standoff for over three weeks, if you didn't want women and children in danger DON'T BRING THEM INTO AN ARMED STANDOFF WITH THE FEDS HOW ABOUT.

I forget, was he the one who was the spokesman for their plan to use the women and children as frontline human shields fighters specifically to get them killed as PR? Either way, I really hope he gets to have all the various dildoes shoved down his throat for his pathetic false "compassion".

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
obama lied tarpman died

Grundulum
Feb 28, 2006

evilweasel posted:

... right into a waiting row of law enforcement vehicles.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
International news now.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35416516

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Lycus posted:

They're gonna use it to slip away.

You son of a bitch lmao

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Wait they've just been letting them drive back and forth from the compound?

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
Nice of them to travel in a group away from the refuge. May have prevented more bloodshed.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Just lol I have issues

https://twitter.com/JohnLGC/status/692183856171081729

I mean, I hope this fucker had his hands up and a fed looked him right in the eye and said "Aren't you the one that said you wouldn't be taken alive?" and pop.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

evilweasel posted:

they're trying to claim he was shot after he surrendered so expect to hear about that for a while, hopefully everything is on video

That's possible, however,

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/militia-man-prepared-to-die-for-constitution-or-just-go-home

:shrug:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Grem posted:

I looked at his source and she's a right wing local politician and said Finicum was cooperating when shot. I know it makes me a horrible person but God I hope that's true.

You have mental illness. Get therapy.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Once a group actually takes action the rest distance themselves, its basically why they cannot start the 2nd revolution they desire.

False Flag accusations incoming in 10... 9... 8...

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

evilweasel posted:

hopefully because that's the most predictable grievance you'd get from these guys.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
For those wondering: Scroll back in the Santilli stream to roughly 12:00 to see Pete's arrest. Wasn't AT the courthouse it was at a roadblock before the refuge.

BaurusJA
Nov 13, 2015

It's cruel...it's playful... I like it

atomicthumbs posted:

I agree, this is just a sad ending. When I intially heard no one died I was happy. Now I am sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

evilweasel posted:

If they went in there without bodycams....uh...well I guess that would be about par for the course.

• Locked thread