Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Haha, gently caress "AO"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

this new guy, even worse somehow.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

NewMars posted:

Some of them really, genuinely think they can win a fight against the FBI. A few of them really do want to matyr themselves as well. Far from all of them, obviously, but there and here and now? That's going to end terribly.

So how many people are left in the "refuge" ?

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

a blue star tattoo for you!

yeah this is where most of the info is coming from now

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

blablablabla posted:

Could use this as a good X files episode

It's all a false flag and series reboot tie-in.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Here's another stream, the guy with the earring is a mod in Pete Santilli's room and is the guy who got doxxed last week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUl_TEtV-3w
He got REAL mad when someone asked why he wasn't out there standing up for Freedom.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Goffer posted:

Anyone wlse getting AMSR vibes from this dude?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HFDl3sRSgU

also someone died

I didn't know ASMR Binaural SovCit Soldier Roleplay was an actual thing until now.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

As a Millennial I posted:

This thread's moving fast, where are you seeing this?

Earlier on the Sov Radio when they started "calling in" reinforcements they were saying that the roads were blocked and people were getting stopped.

Then they wanted to set coordinates so they could take back roads in.

And the nutter who was just on who claims he's part of the Oregon militia and was just home taking care of family stuff was talking about leading a battalion in on foot or something. He was crazy and ranting a lot.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

It was called "Home."

Family needed a YouTube channel then

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

"I think its a great idea to announce all your plans to law enforcement. Especially if you had one too many. Then I think its an even better idea to go hiking in 10 or 15 miles of snow."

"There's a lot of stupid people."

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

faxlore posted:

They're (the Oregon State Militia) apparently planning to hike in 15 miles on foot :laffo:

Late to the game on this one, but they're hiking 15 miles in? Someone get these gents a

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

This stream guy does not seem to like the militia members.

Anyways can I post a picture of Barbie or is that a bridge too far? She's hideous.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

STAC Goat posted:

Earlier on the Sov Radio when they started "calling in" reinforcements they were saying that the roads were blocked and people were getting stopped.

Then they wanted to set coordinates so they could take back roads in.

And the nutter who was just on who claims he's part of the Oregon militia and was just home taking care of family stuff was talking about leading a battalion in on foot or something. He was crazy and ranting a lot.

I hope he realizes that battalion means hundreds, not half a dozen

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
can we stop calling them the Bundy Militia and start calling them the Bundy Bunch?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Lotka Volterra posted:

I probably added the word. I don't know. Its late and he was a crazy ranting man.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

When they are arrested and have the book thrown at each and every one of them.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

pete santelli - crisis actor.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Hexyflexy posted:

The FBI are world famous for playing the long con. It's rather a bad idea to piss them off.

I know, but I have to admit I was beginning to lose faith, I was probably as much hoping I was right on this as I was actually believing I was.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

atomicthumbs posted:

can we stop calling them the Bundy Militia and start calling them the Bundy Bunch?

the Bundy Bunch rides again

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
KEYBOARD WARRIORS

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Pete getting called a crisis actor, holy poo poo.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

As a Millennial I posted:

Here's another stream, the guy with the earring is a mod in Pete Santilli's room and is the guy who got doxxed last week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUl_TEtV-3w
He got REAL mad when someone asked why he wasn't out there standing up for Freedom.

Lol these people look exactly like I imagined they would look like, utter troglodytes.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

"Pete Santilli is a crisis actor"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Grem posted:

mbison-yes.gif

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

So how many people are left in the "refuge" ?

As far as I can tell, less than ten militants. I can't find anyone that has reliable information on whether or not there are still wives and children to act as human shields, though.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Grem posted:

It was inevitable the moment this went sideways for them. Any demoralizing event is faked by the government as psychops after all.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Who the gently caress is this guy? He seems firmly anti-militia.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Grem posted:

The best part of that is how much it will upset Pete

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Lotka Volterra posted:

That's hilarious, I think in my entire career I saw the United States Army put together a battalion sized operation once*

*training events not included

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I just watched Pete's stream where he's on the phone with Blaine and it's terrifying.

"Blaine, don't do this. Come on man, you know how many people love you?"

As soon as Pete asks if he can take the women and children out, Blaine hangs up. Go back about 2 hours and 55 minutes from the current stream time to see it.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Jarmak posted:

I know, but I have to admit I was beginning to lose faith, I was probably as much hoping I was right on this as I was actually believing I was.

I must concede you were correct,

possible FBI infiltrator of Team Patriot :tinfoil:

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Grem posted:

I think they're just conspiracy theorists. They may have crazy notions about why the FBI does things, but they don't think they're idiots.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one
"This is called loving payback!". Urm.. maybe if you pay for the amount of money it's going to cost your state to jail you?

The call-in show thing is, interesting. Satanic bastards have apparently taken over everything. Good luck my US friends, Satanists will be sitting outside your places of work in the morning, and making bad jokes at you as you walk in.

"God? HAHAHA. And your clothes look poo poo."

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Late to the game on this one, but they're hiking 15 miles in? Someone get these gents a

I'm not going in after this one. Point Reyes was enough. Oregon's too loving cold. Someone else'll have to get it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Grem posted:

..........Mainstream Media isn't showing you the protests by the same groups here in the USA that are out in the streets daily in countries like Canada, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Palestine, Russia, Spain, Syria, Turkey, and the Ukraine, as well as other parts of the world...........Why is the question?.......... What is it they are afraid you find out? Probably because they are all inter-connected groups wishing to destabilize their governments, many have already! ..........Propaganda & Half Truths is what you will see on the screens in here, we are here to expose them..........If your screen goes black it will not come back until you refresh your screen, we are saving the video at that time.....Visit https://www.citizenstreams.com for active occupy terrorist livestreams..........Go look at https://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution to see the domestic terrorists live and where they hangout to talk about killing police NoThiefsAllowed is based in the USA, is a large group that is built upon patriotic like-minded people that openly encourage opposing views. We are a group of Anti-Occupy Americans. We carefully study protesters for analysis. We believe our country has strayed from the U.S. Constitution. We expose the Occupy groups, Domestic Terrorists, and other groups and people that mean harm to our American Freedoms, and constitutional beliefs. We archive live videos: We have a large data-bank of Video, Documents, and audio files that have been saved from Ustream, Youtube, and LiveStream for the purpose and use as evidence and education. We collect this information not only within the United States of America, but from Canada, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Palestine, Russia, Spain, Syria, Turkey, and the Ukraine, as well as other parts of the world. You will find stuff on here you don't agree with and even despise... that is the point! We are learning and teaching about new threats to our way of life every day. Please share this link for those who are uneducated about Occupy and still asleep. This is not a place for cop haters, anti-Semites, or anti - Americans. God Bless America ..........Please share our links: Our website is…. nothiefs.com………. Blog … nothiefs.blogspot.com ………. Facebook … nothiefs ………. Twitter … @nothiefs ………. Ustream … http://www.ustream.tv/channel/no-thie... ......... Portal ... nothiefs.com/portal .......... Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDWr...... NoThiefs Allowed ……….Phone Alerts … Get real-time SMS Alerts from NO THIEFS ALLOWED! Just text 'follow NoThiefs' to 40404 in the US. For the latest and #Breaking NEWS! ………. Nothiefs News … nothiefs.com/portal?pid=3 ………. Hit Follow on Ustream and we will keep you updated on daily events ………. Thank You for being here, for standing up, for what is right, for what is good ………. ^^^DISCLAIMER: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use..........

My eyes kind of glossed over from trying to read that but I get the impression he's just some general conspiracy/protest guy who like loops in a bunch of online conspiracy radios without any direct ties to the militias so he can pretty much see their bullshit for what it is. Of course i think he was sincere when he called Pete Santelli a crisis actor so he's got his own crazy ideas probably.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Guess they finally got hit with the long rubber dick of the law.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cheers to the goon spamming the conspiracy people with doobie memes

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
My prayers and thoughts are going to the brunette crisis actress that will be photographed running from the scene.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Jarmak posted:

That's hilarious, I think in my entire career I saw the United States Army put together a battalion sized operation once*

*training events not included

it makes sense for stolen valor types to have no idea what any military terminology actually means, they just say things because they sound cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Mo0 posted:

Something about this, be it the lack of video or the weird calm he exhibits,is really unnerving. It feels like I just listened to someone's last words.

I like how he calls his YouTube videos "transmissions". I guess it sounds more military that way.

• Locked thread