Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i think the pregnant chick is the one smoking at the beginning of that video lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

I can't pull up this flight on any flight tracker.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

BattleMaster posted:

Lol at how he thinks the cops are coming after the wet fart of a response over the last few weeks

There are 150+ federal vehicles inbound right now so lol

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
happy america

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

God drat it where's the live drone footage of government stormtroopers moving in, Syria had drones everywhere. Step up your game America.

Flectarn
May 29, 2013
the last tech guy standing

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I guess their IT guy's feed got shut down or died or something. Too bad, I had fun unleashing my inner teenager posting in his chat.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

BattleMaster posted:

Lol at how he thinks the cops are coming after the wet fart of a response over the last few weeks

You should read about the last four hours.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Man, I stayed up for that? From what was actually shown seems like most of the place was already abandoned. Funny how groups like these crumble when against actual organization.

As long as no buildings get burned down or animal/children casualties in the next few days I would consider this fairly successful, if unnecessarily drawn out.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
"Stay safe, buddies. I love you much!"

It's amazing how much someone being a dog-lover can almost make you want to forgive them for being an aggressively stupid fuckstick. :smith:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

At the beginning of that stream the pregnant smoking lady said that someone gave them until 4 a.m. to get out. I'm not waiting around another 3 hours for this!

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Captain Bravo posted:

It's amazing how much someone being a dog-lover can almost make you want to forgive them for being an aggressively stupid fuckstick. :smith:

If they were a dog lover they wouldn't have brought them into this situation.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Captain Bravo posted:

The dogs wouldn't be there and in danger if not for these assholes.

I hope they get rescued and adopted out to better homes.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Grem posted:

At the beginning of that stream the pregnant smoking lady said that someone gave them until 4 a.m. to get out. I'm not waiting around another 3 hours for this!

I'm on night shift. Bring it.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

skaboomizzy posted:

I guess their IT guy's feed got shut down or died or something. Too bad, I had fun unleashing my inner teenager posting in his chat.

He's back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DynE76yS02g

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Abner Cadaver II posted:

If they were a dog lover they wouldn't have brought them into this situation.

We don't know that they were his dogs. Someone else may have brought the dogs and he just wants the best for them in a bad situation! Oh jeez, I'm a dog-abuser apologist now. :negative:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I can't believe I'm watching a man make a suicide note live.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

It looks like the "live" stream is actually thirty minutes behind. The dashboard clock visible in the stream shows 1:39.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Psycho Landlord posted:

You should read about the last four hours.

I have, the only arrests seemed to have happened at a traffic stop and probably only because crazy tarp guy tried shooting at them. I'll believe the cops are actually going to the reserve when I see them since they jammed their thumbs up their asses for weeks of crazy armed guys invading it

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Quite tripper this guy

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
"I'm about to go die with my brothers."

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

BattleMaster posted:

I have, the only arrests seemed to have happened at a traffic stop and probably only because crazy tarp guy tried shooting at them. I'll believe the cops are actually going to the reserve when I see them since they jammed their thumbs up their asses for weeks of crazy armed guys invading it

they got ammon dude lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Captain Bravo posted:

It looks like the "live" stream is actually thirty minutes behind. The dashboard clock visible in the stream shows 1:39.

It's a little after one in Oregon, but the clock is still off by a half hour though.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

BattleMaster posted:

There's been some reporting (from actual news sources) suggesting they are going in.

https://twitter.com/LaurenKTVZ

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

They don't have a loving plug in charger, just a car charger?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
This guy can't stream for poo poo unless they are actually loving with the cell signals.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

BattleMaster posted:

They lured Ammon and the rest out and nabbed the entire leadership in one go. A bunch of people bailed and now there like 5 dudes left. It's over, now we're just waiting to see if people really want to suicide by cop.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

BattleMaster posted:

the traffic stop was an organized raid to get bundy, and the refuge is surrounded and they've been told they have until 4am to leave.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

BattleMaster posted:

Also Kieran Suckling, who was leading the environmentalist counter-protesters camped outside the refuge, announced that they all pulled out earlier in the evening:

https://twitter.com/KieranSuckling

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Grem posted:

They don't have a loving plug in charger, just a car charger?

That's how they've been charging their phones all this time. Just drive around for a while.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So what's their gameplan when the Feds get there? Sit on their asses? Shoot it out come day time? Charge of the light brigade on those dogs? Suicide? Airlift?

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/occupied_burns/status/692274675146166272

Oh poo poo!

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Stop telling me to get popcorn, I don't have any!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Lead out in cuffs posted:

Also Kieran Suckling, who was leading the environmentalist counter-protesters camped outside the refuge, announced that they all pulled out earlier in the evening:

https://twitter.com/KieranSuckling

I refuse to believe that Kieran Suckling is the name of an actual human being.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

oohhboy posted:

So what's their gameplan when the Feds get there? Sit on their asses? Shoot it out come day time? Charge of the light brigade on those dogs? Suicide? Airlift?

I think they expect the FBI to just murder them in a hail of gunfire.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Internet Webguy posted:

This guy can't stream for poo poo unless they are actually loving with the cell signals.

3rd option being in the middle of nowhere

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

STAC Goat posted:

I really hope there's a way to end this standoff without a bunch of idiots and possibly some LEO dying.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

STAC Goat posted:

They are so getting tear gased.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Feds can probably arrest this guy with just a taser to get him out of the truck, no way he draws down on an FBI agent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

STAC Goat posted:

The FBI will jam all their communications and bore them to death. It's more efficient.

• Locked thread