Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

sparatuvs posted:

3rd option being in the middle of nowhere

I'm pretty sure it's the battery issue. Live streaming drains the battery like crazy and they are using car chargers, apparently, at least since he isn't in a building currently. So unless you like watching 10 minute chunks every hour or so there isn't going to be much going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
the one old guy saying hi to his wife and daughter on the stream has me legit sad and i hope no one actually dies despite how much they seem to want to want it

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I don't expect it. The FBI has worked this down to like 4 people. I'm sure they'll use every non lethal means they have to clean up the mess with as few casualties as possible. They got this far why go all "Ruby Ridge" now?

I just think THEY probably expect the evil government is just going to assassinate them so they can't speak. If they really wanted to die they'd be charging the feds. They're sitting and waiting for the feds to kill them.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

It shouldn't surprise anyone he's freaking out. He knows he's about to be arrested or maybe even in a shoot out depending on how unhinged any one of his compatriots is. That's stressful enough even without all of them being nutters who believe in every conspiracy theory ever.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

is this the IT guy who was an ironic isis/nazi sympathizer?

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
people think we're like ISIS! what a bunch of idiots! anyways, gonna drive right into the teeth of the fbi and commit suicide by cop. cant wait to die alongside my brothers

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Lol the guy he is riding with wants him to shut his recording off.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

whatis posted:

people think we're like ISIS! what a bunch of idiots! anyways, gonna drive right into the teeth of the fbi and commit suicide by cop. cant wait to die alongside my brothers

"See you in heaven!"

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Zas posted:

is this the IT guy who was an ironic isis/nazi sympathizer?

yeah

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Is he saying he heard God's voice or tarp guy's voice?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Is he saying he heard God's voice or tarp guy's voice?

Tarp guy's

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
he heard tarpmans voice coming from the sky, so he knows tarpman is safe. and now he isn't too worried about dyin.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
and now he claims hes hearing voices from heaven, thats just swell

ugggghhhh

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_cM8kmzxK0&t=465s

"So here I am, all boogeyed out and ready to go, and you guys are gonna watch me die, live, on defend your base."

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

This is an insane person and I don't want to see him die because of it.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
"I'm not too worried about dying. I'll meet you all on the other side, maybe... maybe a lot of you won't make it, haha!"

Well, at least he still has enough energy left in him to tell people they're going to go to hell. :unsmith:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I need a link please.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DynE76yS02g

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Captain Bravo posted:

"I'm not too worried about dying. I'll meet you all on the other side, maybe... maybe a lot of you won't make it, haha!"

Well, at least he still has enough energy left in him to tell people they're going to go to hell. :unsmith:

Meanwhile on the Pete Santelli Show we're being told we don't have souls.

The Bundy Bunch could have used a PR person.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
There's a guy in the truck with him right? Man I'd hate to be that guy right now. This kid has got to be driving him nuts.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
the ending to all of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u61F_qvdid0

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Kid is convinced he's surrounded and can't leave, or at least isn't willing to admit it on stream. They can just drive away for another 2.5 hours

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all

Zas posted:

getting caro vibes from this guy

I don't think Caro was ever as crazy as this kid. Not even when he was posing as a doctor and murdering random people in Libya.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Ghetto Prince posted:

I don't think Caro was ever as crazy as this kid. Not even when he was posing as a doctor and murdering random people in Libya.

Not to derail this, but caro was crazy as gently caress at the end, and died in a syrian torture chamber.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ghetto Prince posted:

you don't know much about caro evidently.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Epic High Five posted:

Kid is convinced he's surrounded and can't leave, or at least isn't willing to admit it on stream. They can just drive away for another 2.5 hours

I'm guessing there's gotta be some kind of "what was even the point?" to it. If these guys start up the truck and drive home they have answer for the last month. Even if they're not charged this guy spent weeks posting on the web and will always be the guy who talked a big game and then went home with nothing accomplished. Being a martyr is some kind of consolation prize or something because you get to avoid it. I dunno.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lead out in cuffs posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_cM8kmzxK0&t=465s

"So here I am, all boogeyed out and ready to go, and you guys are gonna watch me die, live, on defend your base."
This whole situation is... y'know, the whole thing is god drat surreal, but the thing that confuses me most of all? This guy's commitment to promoting his brand.

Defend Your Base.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

some people just really want something to die for. I'm glad it turned out to be not that many this time

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
it's taken 30 minutes to put out 7 minutes of streaming.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

The Crotch posted:

This whole situation is... y'know, the whole thing is god drat surreal, but the thing that confuses me most of all? This guy's commitment to promoting his brand.

Defend Your Base.

Look, man, you can't grow a business if you're not willing to advertise. :v:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Volkerball posted:

it's taken 30 minutes to put out 7 minutes of streaming.

The saddest part is that in a month no one will give a poo poo

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Like said, join us on #oregonstandoff

Use this if you don't have IRC
http://irc.lc/synirc/synirc/synGuest@@@@

meristem
Oct 2, 2010
I HAVE THE ETIQUETTE OF STIFF AND THE PERSONALITY OF A GIANT CUNT.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

The saddest part is that in a month no one will give a poo poo

I don't think so. If the FBI ever gets those funds for studying right-wingers unblocked, this will become an educational material for years to come. This guy might even get himself a career out of this, assuming he survives.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/occupied_burns/status/692281566811312128

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

This DefendYourBase stream is just loving sad.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

The Crotch posted:

Defend Your Base.

A true American knows the importance of his brand

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Gotta admit if the cops manage to take him alive I'm gonna laugh real hard

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
They're so loving pathetic.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
i hope the dogs are ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/LaurenKTVZ/status/692282567026987008

• Locked thread