Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

JehovahsWetness posted:

DefendYourBase has a live stream going from inside the refuge. Kind of boring, occasionally talking about prep'ing for their last stand ("they're gonna come from the sunrise, but watch your 6" etc). Right now it's coffee and muffins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAKQcMb8RNc

e: i'm just assuming he'll be streaming if/when the FBI actually rolls in

Is one of those guys John Ratzenberger? Sounds just like him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
I know I said in IRC that I'd sleep, but I can't leave well enough alone.

Did this numbskull just talk about dodging being committed to a mental institution?

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Is one of those guys John Ratzenberger? Sounds just like him.

Assuming you mean Ritzheimer, he's in federal custody in Arizona after pussing out on his own rhetoric and turning himself in.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I know David Fry claimed that the children are out, but I don't believe for a second that Blaine Cooper let his kids go.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

CommanderApaul posted:

Assuming you mean Ritzheimer, he's in federal custody in Arizona after pussing out on his own rhetoric and turning himself in.

I prefer to imagine Cliff Clavin along with the gang of idiots.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

CommanderApaul posted:

prefect posted:

I prefer to imagine Cliff Clavin along with the gang of idiots.

Yeah, one sounds exactly like Cliff to me.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Prester Jane posted:

And with it seeming that the SovCit Sheriff was some kind of deep cover op, it's going to send shock waves of paranoia through the liberty movement.

Wait, what? I missed this.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Where the gently caress is this poo poo about Hillary Clinton selling the land to the Russians to mine uranium coming from?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Google tells me it's 6:30 in Oregon now, that's past the FBI's deadline.

Dawn there is in an hour but it's 1:30am Thursday here and I really need to get some sleep.

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

Wanamingo posted:

SovCit sheriff aided with the arrests. It makes him look like he was deep cover for the fbi, when really he did it out of self preservation. No one likes the Feds breathing down their back.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Wanamingo posted:

He was actually manning one of the roadblocks last night IIRC. Could be that he was deep cover, could be that the feds told him just how badly it could go for him if he didn't fall in line.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
By giving the militants a chance to leave the compound avoid imminent death the FBI is minimizing the amount of martyrs that will come out of this. I imagine that when they do finally decided to roll in they are going to treat it like a military op and not an enforcement op. Less shouting "Hands up" and more flashbacks and assault troops draped in body armor.

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Jan 27, 2016

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Jacobin posted:

Unironically this

Still want to see more visual/audio expressions of fear and cowardice among those at the ranch and quality meme production at this crucial point in time to defame the faux manhood of all involved

The snacks were sadly insufficient. :(

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Shakenbaker posted:

He was actually manning one of the roadblocks last night IIRC. Could be that he was deep cover, could be that the feds told him just how badly it could go for him if he didn't fall in line.

Either way it was a genius move. His public statements of support were almost certainly part of a ruse to draw the leadership out of the refuge. And because they had been left alone so far Ammon and crew drove right into the trap.

JehovahsWetness
Dec 9, 2005

bang that shit retarded
Whoever's talking on stream just said anyone coming to refuge should shoot and kill any law enforcement people who try and stop / pull them over. Also because the FBI shot first they started a civil war so basically laws don't count anymore.

Basically some dude just rambling out loud and trying to fluff his softie.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

KiteAuraan posted:

Where the gently caress is this poo poo about Hillary Clinton selling the land to the Russians to mine uranium coming from?

Ohhhh, reasonably long-standing conspiracy theory that has the Clinton Foundation wanting the Hammonds' land, which is why they were sent back to jail.

I'm pretty sure it's concocted using the Bowie lyrics method of conspiracy theorycraft. [person we don't like] is [doing a bad thing] to [people we like] in order to [somehow gain or retain money or power] in collusion with [someone who they shouldn't be in collusion with].

e: to expand on this a bit - there is uranium that could be mined there and a company that has donated to the clinton foundation would like to mine it. Join the dots and it's "wake up sheeple!" time.

Perfectly Safe fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Jan 27, 2016

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I think Harry Reid also wanted to turn the Bundy grazing land into CHINESE SOLAR FIELDS

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

McDowell posted:

I think Harry Reid also wanted to turn the Bundy grazing land into CHINESE SOLAR FIELDS

I would do this out of spite. But then, this is why I'd make a terrible politician.

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

LOL 'Look at all this sagebrush out here, they weren't managin' anything...'

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
a person unironically yelled "git R Dun"

i too use comedian's catchphrases during standoffs

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

St. John Coltrane posted:

LOL 'Look at all this sagebrush out here, they weren't managin' anything...'

Pretty soon these people will learn the use of effective time management at least. You know yard time, shower time, hole time, lights out

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
On the live stream they are complaining that Americans failed them haha. Also they were pretty adamant about giving the FBI a shootout,

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

jase1 posted:

On the live stream they are complaining that Americans failed them haha. Also they were pretty adamant about giving the FBI a shootout,

they're trying to keep themselves ~HYPE~ for the dawn raid that probably isn't happening.

anybody can keep themselves alert and excited for a couple hours - but doing so for days is pretty tough. I hope the feds bore them to death

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

New stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUvpw2dNScg

JehovahsWetness
Dec 9, 2005

bang that shit retarded
Old stream died w/ DefendYourBase asking "Can I get you guys to sign talent releases?". These loving guys.

New stream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUvpw2dNScg

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If I was the FBI I would troll them with random tear gassings.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

jase1 posted:

They wanted to steal land that was being held in the public trust to provide all Americans with wild spaces for recreation and education and give it to private interests with no talk of how the public would be compensated. Why would Americans want them to steal our land?

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Al! posted:

They wanted to steal land that was being held in the public trust to provide all Americans with wild spaces for recreation and education and give it to private interests with no talk of how the public would be compensated. Why would Americans want them to steal our land?

because of the stupid idea that farming is weirdly sacred

so if you're farming your interests should be catered to first, because BACKBONE OF AMERICA

OH MY GOD they're signing talent releases for someone to use the footage, I so hope this guy is an FBI agent

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

What is this guy writing on his notepad?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Gonna own when the refuge birds rise up like its a Hitchcock movie.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Does anybody know how many people are still there?

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

Mr Interweb posted:

What is this guy writing on his notepad?

They signed "talent releases" for whoever that guy was that was filming. Didn't look like he even read through it

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Aren't they giving away tactical information by doing all those artistic shots panning across the encampment?

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Dehry posted:

Aren't they giving away tactical information by doing all those artistic shots panning across the encampment?

they have done nothing but help the federal case against them since this started, they are dumb

Wanamingo posted:

no, but it doesn't look like very many

JehovahsWetness
Dec 9, 2005

bang that shit retarded
New stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zil8bInw3hs

Wanamingo posted:

There's two groups of people. The stream is further into the compound, they occasionally mention another group "at the front gate", also sometimes the tower/catwalk. They radio back and forth randomly.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

St. John Coltrane posted:

They signed "talent releases" for whoever that guy was that was filming. Didn't look like he even read through it

:lol: These loving guys..

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Probably best just to link the main channel as the guy seems to lose connection and restart constantly.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNe1Tr7EspiDNeeiJuXC5QA

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.
Man, the comments. It must be at peak poe by now.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Sounds like they got the guy from CCR The Band there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
"isn't it wild that the people who were here since the beginning ran scattered."

hmmm

that says something

• Locked thread