Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
This image of a silver truck with a forest print camo tarp haphazardly placed on top is prime "I kno how to army.jpg"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Grem posted:

I think these guys figured out that a wide open field is a great position of defense for 50 men, but a death trap for 5.

good news! They have thrown a camouflage tarp over their vehicle, covering NEARLY half of it. The feds now have no idea where they are

while they livestream

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Thump! posted:

Someone catches a .308 going at 2500 feet per second with their face.

How erect were you when you typed this?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Colonel Fatman just adjusted his genitals. I repeat, genitals adjustted.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Crain posted:

This image of a silver truck with a forest print camo tarp haphazardly placed on top is prime "I kno how to army.jpg"

To be fair, this is a real army

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Salt Fish posted:

How erect were you when you typed this?

Not very, I'd rather these shitheads get arrested instead of committing suicide via cop.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
I love the combination of camo coat and bright blue jeans.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

ToastyPotato posted:

The resemblance is uncanny, but Adam Driver probably doesn't deserve this. :smith:

He does for being so good Girls didn't get canned.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Our valiant defenders!

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Crain posted:

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

ToastyPotato posted:

The resemblance is uncanny, but Adam Driver probably doesn't deserve this. :smith:

On the other hand if they ever make a movie about this...

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
someone asked for IRC info but the request got dumped on the last post of the previous page. post it up, someone

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
The backhoe operator is somehow getting worse at it as he goes on.

ChlamydiaJones
Sep 27, 2002

My Estonian riding instructor told me; "Mine munni ahvi türa imeja", and I live by that every day!
Ramrod XTreme

Roman Reigns posted:

http://www.malheurthemusical.com/

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I have to get to school, hope someone is recording all of this. My prediction for the next few hours: nothing happens until the press conference, FBI gives those idiots a deadline of a few more hours or even a day, and stuff happens after that deadline.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Abner Cadaver II posted:

The backhoe operator is somehow getting worse at it as he goes on.

I'm glad I'm not the only one cringing at this.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

I found it

http://irc.lc/synirc/synirc/synGuest@@@@
#oregonstandoff

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

It's so surreal to see everyone taunting these people and practically giddy because the FBI shot someone. Christ, is our culture war horseshit really that entrenched in everyone now?

I remember back in the day when everyone hated the government, conservative and liberal. But now it's more important to fit in with your left/right tribe above all else and make fun of those OTHERS and make sure you keep fitting in with your side no matter what. Can't think critically, can't consider both sides, certainly can't do anything but support the government unconditionally no matter what because the other side is doing the exact opposite and we can't show anything that might be construed as empathy with those devils, no matter what!

It's to the point now where even young marxists and revolutionaries are beyond elated that the FBI just killed someone and is tuning in hoping for more deaths. Unfuckingbelievable that this is where we're at now as a culture.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
I like (I mean, not really, but you get the point) how obvious it is that these guys spent a long time thinking about situations where they'd be shooting someone, but very little, if any, about being shot back at. Everything they do screams "I AM INVULNERABLE UNTIL A CONVENIENT MOMENT FOR A HEROIC DEATH"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
When is the press conference and who is holding it? This poo poo moves fast.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Who should direct the Vanilla Isis movie? The Coen brothers? Whoever did Zoolander?

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Roman Reigns posted:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pryor on Fire posted:

It's so surreal to see everyone taunting these people and practically giddy because the FBI shot someone. Christ, is our culture war horseshit really that entrenched in everyone now?

I remember back in the day when everyone hated the government, conservative and liberal. But now it's more important to fit in with your left/right tribe above all else and make fun of those OTHERS and make sure you keep fitting in with your side no matter what. Can't think critically, can't consider both sides, certainly can't do anything but support the government unconditionally no matter what because the other side is doing the exact opposite and we can't show anything that might be construed as empathy with those devils, no matter what!

It's to the point now where even young marxists and revolutionaries are beyond elated that the FBI just killed someone and is tuning in hoping for more deaths. Unfuckingbelievable that this is where we're at now as a culture.

Sorry we don't support literal terrorists.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Pryor on Fire posted:

cringe

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
New link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PDImv-ibLI

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Pryor on Fire posted:

Kids these days :bahgawd:

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
loving livestream ended, and it always takes me 40 minutes to find the next one... anyone got a link?

edit:nevermind thanks abner

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Pryor on Fire posted:

Very few people are happy with Tarp Man being shot, duder.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Pryor on Fire posted:

thats actually not whats going on at all but you do you fam

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Marxists have always cheered when reactionaries get killed. That's kind of all they have these days anyway.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Pryor on Fire posted:

Source your quotes, please

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

RandomPauI posted:

Who should direct the Vanilla Isis movie? The Coen brothers? Whoever did Zoolander?

Michael Bay

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Who What Now posted:

When is the press conference and who is holding it? This poo poo moves fast.

FBI is supposed to do one, last time given was 11AM PST?

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

Pryor on Fire posted:

Fyi I dislike the government but for real reasons and want real solutions like popular revolutions, not extreme whackjob militants with no popular support or accountability

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
He's got a point, in the sense that there's a creepy amount of people itt who are ridiculously bloodthirsty. Dunno about how it relates to American politics, not really something I'm particularly knowledgeable in.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kro-Bar posted:

If only the government didn't know One Weird Trick to destroy a right-wing milita!

Sovereign citizens hate it!

So, what are they doing with the backhoe exactly? Are they making a defensive thing or are they just destroying artifact sites out of spite now?

Also huh, Cooper's left apparently. Hope he gets captured.

Pryor on Fire posted:

Is this serious? I am having trouble believing that this is serious. I really, really hope it's not.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Do these livestreams get automatically saved on the youtube channel? I have poo poo to do but I'm hoping the drone strike gets saved

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

my dad posted:

He's got a point, in the sense that there's a creepy amount of people itt who are ridiculously bloodthirsty. Dunno about how it relates to American politics, not really something I'm particularly knowledgeable in.

I posted pics of daisy cutters exploding sure but Tarp Man deserved to die at home, of old age as he tells his children "Thanks Obama" as he slips away.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
"Jake Schmidt... all them badass motherfuckers fightin for freedom..."

I doubt they mean this guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

my dad posted:

I like (I mean, not really, but you get the point) how obvious it is that these guys spent a long time thinking about situations where they'd be shooting someone, but very little, if any, about being shot back at. Everything they do screams "I AM INVULNERABLE UNTIL A CONVENIENT MOMENT FOR A HEROIC DEATH"

It's like that one scene in that movie about smoking, where one of the lead character's friends signed up to join the army so that he could shoot at hippies, only to find out that they put him in Vietnam where the Vietcong shoot back.

• Locked thread