Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

shots not fired.

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
lmao guy thought the excavator was gunshots

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Adam Driver please stop making up gunshots

You are ruining this

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

red19fire posted:

post examples that chat is flying.

also lol my 3 videos with 20 views total just got a bunch of dislikes.

man it's too fast also the spammers have quit far as I can tell

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Wow these dudes are downright gleefully joking about their imminent death. On one hand I feel bad, on the other they could avoid their own demise easily by walking away.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ah yes Kilo Ren aligns himself with right-wing white people. Makes sense.

unzercharlie
Aug 23, 2005

Kylo hears the enemy, you guys.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dely Apple posted:

Adam Driver please stop making up gunshots

You are ruining this

Maybe he's hallucinating.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
Lmao they are jumping at everything already

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
they should send in a drone and drop a flashbang and watch them kill themselves

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Daedra posted:

so did these guys run out of food at their shack and decide to run to micky ds and got pulled over lol

they decided to drive to a completely different town 100 miles away to show up at some community meeting.

thus conveniently taking themselves to a remote place between towns where the feds could easily nab them without worry that they'd open fire and kill any bystanders or anything.

e:

theflyingorc posted:

no, they were all going to a meeting with a sympathetic sheriff in the next county to spread their message

"hey guys I totally support your cause, please come stand on this giant red X mark here and let's talk about it"

Klyith has issued a correction as of 19:51 on Jan 27, 2016

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I don't want to sound too harsh here but any person who feels genuine sympathy for the moronic views of these idiots should be publicly shamed into suicide.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I sort of hope the FBI does nothing else besides cutting off all food, water and power to the place and keeping it surrounded. I wonder how fast they would give up once those got cut off.

I also want someone to appear on that hill and make rude gestures at them :yosbutt:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Klyith posted:

they decided to drive to a completely different town 100 miles away to show up at some community meeting.

thus conveniently taking themselves to a remote place between towns where the feds could easily nab them without worry that they'd open fire and kill any bystanders or anything.

what a blatant violation of their constitutional rights

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Are any of these guys even ranchers and protesting having to pay for letting their lovely cows grass on government land? What is even the point of this now?

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Klyith posted:

It's basically the perfect place to be apprehended too. It's a super long road with no turnoffs that runs in the dead center of a canyon with no cell reception.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Klyith posted:

did they post this on whatever social media they use like morons as well

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

Cowman posted:

I sort of hope the FBI does nothing else besides cutting off all food, water and power to the place and keeping it surrounded. I wonder how fast they would give up once those got cut off.

One hour without internet and they will be giving up

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Lodin posted:

Are any of these guys even ranchers and protesting having to pay for letting their lovely cows grass on government land? What is even the point of this now?

i think it was literally one guy and they killed him yesterday

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Klyith posted:

e:

"hey guys I totally support your cause, please come stand on this giant red X mark here and let's talk about it"

The people up top have been staying in a hotel room in a nearby town throughout a lot of this. Only the idiots that are still stuck there have been actually staying on site.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Cowman posted:

I also want someone to appear on that hill and make rude gestures at them :yosbutt:

They were begging the cops for blankets and snacks after like 3 days, this poo poo should be over any minute now.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Lodin posted:

they're against the very idea of government controlled public property.

because they can't exploit it

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

red19fire posted:

They were begging the cops for blankets and snacks after like 3 days, this poo poo should be over any minute now.

I forgot about that :lol:

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Lodin posted:

the amount they have to pay is loving negligible too. like 5-10% the market rate to graze a cow on private land. the nanny state is subsidizing their choice of lifestyle

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
imminent live press release from the FBI

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Does anyone have a link to a working stream for patriot soon-to-be-shot Dave?

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Airborne Viking posted:

http://www.ktvz.com/news/live-fbi-on-ore-wildlife-refuge-siege/37664368

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

sorry, was trying to find a non-canadian site
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/oregon-standoff-ammon-bundy-1.3421438

edit: two minute warning

usb teledildonics
Oct 10, 2009

those who came before me

GET OWNED TRAVIS

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Airborne Viking posted:

sorry, was trying to find a non-canadian site

edit: two minute warning

Y^eah, this one has decent audio too

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Airborne Viking posted:

"We don't know that the refuge is occupied. It could be anything. Swamp gas, weather balloons," Agent Skully remarked.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
How are these fucks not dead yet

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

usb teledildonics posted:

GET OWNED TRAVIS
Somebody call the Oregonian guy explaining that you're a militia media representative, then engage him in a drawn out conversation about model trains.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009
disregard

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

these guys on the KTVZ stream are such dorks

edit: not the FBI guy the camera guy

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
LOUDER >>>::::(((((((((( loving human being lol

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Cowman posted:

these guys on the KTVZ stream are such dorks

edit: not the FBI guy the camera guy

this is much better

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

oh yeah it is

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

hahah chat on the livestream got so lovely FOX turned it off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

live feed of retards back up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-rdXj9xrGI