Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Jet fuel can't melt real tweets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

CrashCat posted:

i think my favorite part is him calling out the same couple of posters every drat time, as if we're secret frogger cabal ringleaders, totally ignoring the more offensive poo poo others have done

I'd love to know what sort of loving strings he thinks I'm pulling :tinfoil:

you posted like 10 times as much as a normal person in the doobie threads, are you really surprised

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

OctoberBlues posted:

Who is CC? Is doobie going to murder CrashCat?

what if it's me?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Concerned Citizen posted:

what if it's me?

then youre already dead. rip much love

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

what if it's me?

:rip:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Doobie's got nothing to live for now. Nothing to lose. Rest in peace to Virgie Baron and all the others he will find and make frog soup out of.

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Melmac posted:

It's real. The creator of Dropsy the Clown was a goon and was contacting Doobie about it. How the gently caress would a fake account be linked to all his poo poo and Reform, AL gofundmes?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
So did Doobie's actually end up in Dropsy?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

http://216.86.148.111/showthread.php?threadid=3571910&userid=60222

Cantaloupe posted:

http://216.86.148.111/showthread.php?threadid=3571910&userid=60222

And for the goon who posted everyone is gullible because why would doobie talk about an indie game: http://216.86.148.111/showthread.php?threadid=3571910&userid=60222

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

what if it's me?

I'd be concerned if I were you.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i think doobie was dropsied on his head and thats why he waws making hotdogs that only a clown would eat

would also explain his recent twitter tirade

also i wonder if tasha is thinking like wow my husband is going on the itnernet looking up pictures of women with frongs

i bet he makes her dress up like a frog when they do adult things and its get weirder from there

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Mange Mite posted:

you posted like 10 times as much as a normal person in the doobie threads, are you really surprised
yeah but with that Doob logic some shithead in D&D should be president

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

CrashCat posted:

thats the greatest loving idea ever

lets make sume fuckwad from d&D the main man head hocho big cheese of the us of a

maybe even better

mayoer of reform AL

teach them reformers some reformation

get the ball rollin in the local economy

times are tough for sewer mans and hod dog mans tough even for the best of em

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Maybe Doobie is back on meth?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

tomstuart posted:

hotdogs that only a clown would eat

oh my word

GolfHole fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Jan 27, 2016

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ok, thanks.

Seriously though I'm glad it's real then.

tomstuart posted:

hotdogs that only a clown would eat

lol

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Dely Apple posted:

Sometimes I worry I have permanently damaged a hot dog man's mental state.

Society failed Doobie.

Froggers just gave him the means to fail even more spectacularly.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

tomstuart posted:

thats the greatest loving idea ever

lets make sume fuckwad from d&D the main man head hocho big cheese of the us of a

maybe even better

mayoer of reform AL

teach them reformers some reformation

get the ball rollin in the local economy

times are tough for sewer mans and hod dog mans tough even for the best of em

but if we turn reformers into transformers doobie will be incensed coz he'll think we're trying to turn the town trans

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cantaloupe posted:

Dropsy is the old timey name for congestive heart failure, so probably

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Mayoer of reform nice and sloppy. Eat it with a fork

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

CrashCat posted:

i think i'd be a good president

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Cantaloupe posted:

This was the last time that guy mentioned it in that thread, kinda lol:

Gaspy Conana posted:

In all seriousness, it was originally only going to be a little static background on the outskirts of a city. Now it's going to be a static backdrop in a distant parallax layer in a secret area.

Potential new goon project: get Doobies added to the Carnivalesta background.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

The Saurus posted:

i think i'd be a good president
best get to posting then, a lot more :shrug:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Applecross WC. posted:

Does anyone know the name of Tasha's medical condition? God bless

Whatever that kid from that movie Mask had.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

CrashCat posted:

best get to posting then, a lot more :shrug:

I tried but every time i try to post in D&D about my common sense policies for america those dang black lady hackers run me off

i just want the dogs....to trickle down

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Did Tasha use twitter for all her dumb poo poo? I feel facebook was Doobies yin to Tasha's crazy twitter yang. The universe is out of balance

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
All dogs go to heaven.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

We should maybe start a fundraiser to help this poor man get his truck life back on the road

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

fuctifino posted:

We should maybe start a fundraiser to help this poor man get his truck life back on the road
It is kinda interesting that we somehow managed to make this guys life worse off by giving him 15k dollars.

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
gently caress that, he ruined his own life by getting angry that people wouldn't give him MORE money and decided that every decision he made was always right, leaving no room for introspection or even basic homework.

Do you think Doobie wouldn't have sold that boat for some other dumb poo poo by now?

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
It's sort of like that Disney Sunday Movie I saw years ago about how this family won all sorts of money, then the dad lost his job because his employers fired him for winning all sorts of money, then they lost all the money because they owed taxes, they looked like they were about to lose everything and eventually they had to try to win more money to save their house and pay their taxes and start up their dream garage.

I think it was "Lots of Luck."

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

SaltLick posted:

Did Tasha use twitter for all her dumb poo poo? I feel facebook was Doobies yin to Tasha's crazy twitter yang. The universe is out of balance
Tasha was also on Facebook battling the gays, so we'll never really know how much of the og hous posts were Doob's

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

fuctifino posted:

This, but make sure to specify that all the donations are in Zimbabwean dollars (Z$). He gets like Z$3000 and and gets all excited and then sees the exchange rate and realizes tthat it's not even enough to buy a hotdog at the Doghouse.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

JediTalentAgent posted:

It's sort of like that Disney Sunday Movie I saw years ago about how this family won all sorts of money, then the dad lost his job because his employers fired him for winning all sorts of money, then they lost all the money because they owed taxes, they looked like they were about to lose everything and eventually they had to try to win more money to save their house and pay their taxes and start up their dream garage.

I think it was "Lots of Luck."

There was an old Twilight Zone episode like this too. An older couple run a junk store and someone sells them an old wine bottle. The bottle breaks and out comes a Genie who will grant them wishes. They wish for 1 million dollars and give most of it away to the poor members of the neighborhood. Then the taxman comes and takes the IRS' share and leaves them with $15.

He then wishes to the ruler of a 1st world country, one that can't be voted out. The Genie "makes it so" and the guy finds himself to be Hitler as the Allies are bombing the bunker.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It is my educated legal opinion that since Doobie has abandoned all claims to any Doobie Dog House proprietary intangible assets, the brand should now be controlled by a consortium of original investors (Something Awful(TM), llc).

Let's FINALLY get into the franchising business, before people stop mourning and longing for the original shack.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Franchising is in the works

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I do find it kind of funny that in those three years nobody else got their local diner or whatever to make a Frog Dog since ol Doob didn't want it

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
What was supposed to be in the original Frog Dog?

Does he even know the origin of the frog being next to that girls butt?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Planet X posted:

It was never finalized. Green relish or neon green relish on a basic 6 inch dog. There was some theorycrafting around possibly using olives for eyes and a pimento or something for a tongue, to make it more frog like. A fun food for kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Planet X posted:

• Locked thread