Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Lollin' that they tried the police brutality card, and ended up getting bitchslapped immediately by the fact that they were apparently confronted by the incredibly tiny number of police/swat that are both not retarded and have body cams

well shucks cletus, them lebberul shadowfolk yell it ahl tha time an get tem obummerphones, maybe we could yoos it fore pistol pants pete, gif him a troo patreat death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Why is doobie not out there?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Neurolimal posted:

Lollin' that they tried the police brutality card, and ended up getting bitchslapped immediately by the fact that they were apparently confronted by the incredibly tiny number of police/swat that are both not retarded and have body cams

well shucks cletus, them lebberul shadowfolk yell it ahl tha time an get tem obummerphones, maybe we could yoos it fore pistol pants pete, gif him a troo patreat death

Fair is fair, every right winger I knew was even horrified about the Tamir Rice ruling

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Reminder that the single count alone for obstructing federal officers carriers a 6 year federal prison sentence.

Also it's impossible to get your guns back after getting convicted of a felony.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

etalian posted:

Reminder that the single count alone for obstructing federal officers carriers a 6 year federal prison sentence.

Also it's impossible to get your guns back after getting convicted of a felony.

Legally

It's not hard at all to get guns from a gunshow with a felony

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Can you get your dildos back after getting convicted of a felony?

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

After a felony conviction you begin making dildos

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Lodin posted:

Can you get your dildos back after getting convicted of a felony?

Only if it was a Clean Shoot

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

slidebite posted:

After a felony conviction you begin making dildos

You forge them in the fires of you rear end, as only a cocksmith can.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Someone get me up to date there are over 2000 replies since I last checked.

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
Looks like they all left except for crazy fry and the lady who keeps repeating that this is like Waco.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jukeboxblues posted:

Someone get me up to date there are over 2000 replies since I last checked.

Our noble warrior Patriots got drunk, high, and sad around a campfire after a bunch turned themselves in earlier in the day

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Ritzheimer and some other idiot allegedly threatened a BLM employee at a Safeway last year. Threatening to follow her homr and burn her house down. Then a trucm that looked like their's was seen lingering near her house. He's not going to need any dildos in prison.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I feel bad for fry. The dude obviously is mentally ill.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Can they napalm the site? Is that a thing?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

Too much valuable poo poo there to hasten along something by like a day, tops

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Awwww.:smith:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Is the chainsmoking pregnant lady still there? Somehow I don't think the feds want to hit that no matter what.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Shinjobi posted:

theres a nice bird watching giftshop there and the people left have mental illnesses and are stoned. no reason to waste any napalm.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I hope she gives birth in prison and the government ships the kid to a loving couple of fathers in California.

And those dudes should also get the dogs.

BelgianWaffle
Aug 25, 2002
damn Belgian
finicum is dead

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Microwaves Mom posted:

Why is doobie not out there?

Carburetor on his truck plum give out. God bles.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I should have kept a list of the reasons given why people who are well wishing and praying for these braying assclowns are not bolstering their ranks,
I think "I'm waiting for my welfare" and "I'm sick" were neck and neck though.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
are they dead yet?

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

Our noble warrior Patriots got drunk, high, and sad around a campfire after a bunch turned themselves in earlier in the day

lmao. What of John Spartan or the dude who isn't there because of his wife/baby/truck?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

BelgianWaffle posted:

finicum is dead

Finicum's wake.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
did he finish cumin?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Wait... so they surrendered?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

text editor posted:

Legally

It's not hard at all to get guns from a gunshow with a felony

These guys are going to be so famous to law enforcement that they'll probably won't be within 100 feet of a gun show.

Casimir Radon posted:

Ritzheimer and some other idiot allegedly threatened a BLM employee at a Safeway last year. Threatening to follow her homr and burn her house down. Then a trucm that looked like their's was seen lingering near her house. He's not going to need any dildos in prison.

I actually took it as they saw someone in a BLM shirt. It might not have been actually been a Bureau of Land Management, but them misreading a Black Lives Matter shirt.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

a starwar betamax posted:

Wait... so they surrendered?

I think pregnant lady, her husband and David Fry are still there. They've had no sleep because they thought the feds were going to raid them last night and now they're full of booze and weed. Probably going to be a murder suicide over who has to stay awake to stand watch.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Do you ever just think about how crazy this world is? A handful of guys think they're going to take up arms against the U.S. government like it's 1700's. Meanwhile we're growing flowers in outer space and we have access to weapons that could end all life as we know it. We live in interesting times.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Lutha Mahtin posted:

i chuckle when i see tweets from that gordon friedman guy. i like to imagine he's gordon freeman's cousin who was a smart enough kid but he just never made it to the big leagues of theoretical physics or fighting aliens. instead he takes a newspaper job and gets sent to cover a bunch of manchildren whining in the middle of nowhere

John Freeman went up to Militia and John Freeman sayed "I will help you fight for your freedom for I am John Freeman"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Dely Apple posted:

he's gone home

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
This hasn't gotten enough love:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

SweetKarma posted:

Do you ever just think about how crazy this world is? A handful of guys think they're going to take up arms against the U.S. government like it's 1700's. Meanwhile we're growing flowers in outer space and we have access to weapons that could end all life as we know it. We live in interesting times.

telling you man gonna be two americas in the future. The gay androgyns who reproduce through apple products and the countryass trogs still keeping it real

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Alan Smithee posted:

telling you man gonna be two americas in the future. The gay androgyns who reproduce through apple products and the countryass trogs still keeping it real

Kinda like the seminal classic "Demolition Man" where John Spartan (well isn't that a coincidence?) fucks a lady cop with those weird helms and gets upset that he can't put it in her. Then she gets all bent out of shape like a certain sect of the internet at the thought of actually fuckin'.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Who's John Spartan everyone is referring to in this context? I didn't follow the whole thread.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

Who's John Spartan everyone is referring to in this context? I didn't follow the whole thread.

Drunk Kentucky guy who terrorized the thiefs stream for like an hour and a half, calling in over and over with weird questions and for spell checking. He was hilarious and we all loved him and the magic he spoke that meant that the person who could see it was him calling and choose whether to put him live or not would be helpless to refuse

He was like the town drunk from Blazing Saddles

Estranged On The Range
Oct 18, 2015
I survived the second american revolution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

Drunk Kentucky guy who terrorized the thiefs stream for like an hour and a half, calling in over and over with weird questions and for spell checking. He was hilarious and we all loved him and the magic he spoke that meant that the person who could see it was him calling and choose whether to put him live or not would be helpless to refuse

He was like the town drunk from Blazing Saddles

is there any archive of the stream?